Chapter 64

It Should Have Been Me

Narrator’s POV~~~

 

SSAT agents broke in the window just in time, one agent charged at Sooyeon, she fell on the floor. Jaehee exhaled. She leaned on the wall while holding her head. The she felt someone pulling her up.

“Are you okay?” Asked a deep voice. He felt the gun on her coat and took it out.

“I…..need…air.” She said as Seunghyun pulled her out of the room. Seunghyun guided her out.

They made their way out of the house. Then she felt someone hugging her.

“You crazy punk, how could you do that to me?!” It was her older brother.

“I’m sorry oppa.” She said weakly.

“Don’t you ever do that again, ever. Okay?” He shook her shoulders. Jaehee nodded, Jaejoong sighed and gave her a hug.

“Are you okay? You’re not hurt anywhere?” He asked.

“I’m okay, she didn’t do anything to me.”

“YA, KIM JAEHEE!” Minyoung came charging towards them. Jaehee flinched at the tone of her friend’s voice.

“You! How could you do that?!” Minyoung said as tears lined her eyes, she hugged Jaehee tightly.

“I just wated her to hand over herself to police, so that we don’t have to be so precautious anymore.” Jaehee replied.

“You almost got yourself killed!”

“I’m sorry, Youngie.”

“Sorry for what? Giving me a heart attack?” Youngie playfully hit her arm. Then Jaehee felt someone looking at her. She saw Yunho looking at her a few meters away. He looked…..mad.

“Go talk to him.” Minoung said as she released her. Jaehee bit her lip and made her way to Yunho.

 

Your  POV

 

I sighed in relief as Jaehee made her way to Yunho oppa. I leaned on Jaejoong’s arm and hugged him.

“Tired?” He asked as I felt his arm around my waist.

“A little, Jaehee’s worst than a four year old, I cant run after her.” I said. He kissed my forehead.

“I told you to stay home.” He said.

“And worry to death while you go here? No way.” I said.

“I’d rather not let you get hurt. You’re too precious to me.” I heard him say.

“But, I need you by my side too, it’s unfair if I stay home.” I mumbled. I heard him chuckle softly.

“I’d go crazy too if I left you home.” He admitted. I kissed his cheek once.

Then we both saw SSAT agents dragging Sooyeon out of the place. She was looking down. Seunghyun walked to us.

“What happened inside? Did she attempt to hurt Hee?” I asked.

“We came just in time, she was about to plunge a four inch long shard of glass to Jaehee’s heart.” He sighed in relief. I saw a flood emotions pass through Jae. His head snapped to Sooyeon. I felt him tense.

“Relax, she’s gone now, she’s going to be handed to the police and then to the jail. No use if you want to hurt her, Jae.”

He shook his head, as if clearing his mind.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

Facing Yunho oppa is scarier than facing Hwang Sooyeon, seriously. I made my way to where he was standing. He was glaring at me.

“Yunho oppa,…how was your trip?” I asked as I stopped in front of him.

“You never listen to me. Why did you do this?” His voice was emotion less.

“Oppa, I had to do it, what if she’ll attack again~”

“We have the SSATs to do that!” He said.

“Oppa, you don’t understand, I~”

“No, you don’t understand, Jaehee, you just go on your own shoving yourself to danger not thinking about the people who love you.”

I bit my lip.

“Why are you so stubborn? Good thing Seunghyun was keeping tabs on you!”

“I knew what I was doing~”

“No you didn’t, did you know that she wanted to stab you?”

“You saw?”

“Does it matter? I was there when they broke in, I saw you get weak after that, you were so pale.”

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry, please don’t be mad anymore.” I said as I held his hand.

“Just don’t do it again, it kills me knowing that you’re exposing yourself to danger.” He replied as he pulled me for a hug.

“I’m sorry, I wont make you worry again.” I whispered.

“You do understand how much you mean to me, right?”

I nodded. I just felt his hug tighten.

 

Your POV

 

I was in the Kims house for lunch. Jaejoong and Yunho oppa were setting the table in the garden.

“I heard about the planned vacation, count me in.” Jaehee sat beside me.

“We still don’t have a place.”

“That’s’ easy, take a map, pin it to the wall and use it as a dart board.” She shrugged.

“Good idea, but what if the arrows fall on Antartica?”

“We do it again.” She said with a smile.

“Girls, time for lunch!” I heard Jaejoong’s voice.

“Girls? What are we 12?” Hee muttered as she stood up.

“You never change Hee.” I grinned as we went out.

“I know.”

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

After eating lunch, Yunho oppa and Youngie left. I was on my way to my room when I peeked in my older brother’s study. There he was sitting down on his chair. In his hand was a small blue green box.

A ring.

I sliently stepped in the room.

“Oppa, when are you telling her?” I asked. He almost fell off the chair.

“YA~! Knock next time.” He said as he closed the lid.

“Oppa, I saw it already.”

He sighed.

“You think she’d accept if I propose to her, Hee?”

“Will it make sense if she’ll reject you?” I said as I sat down.

“You love her.” I said as I looked at a picture of them on his table.

“Yes, I do. I love her so much.”

“Well, brother, you have my support, go and make Jung Minyoung your wife and my sister-in-law!” I said as I gave him a thumbs up.

“I hope she’ll accept me, Hee.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

a few more chapters to go, kekekee

hey guys, i know i havent been updating this one lately, i was thinking of a special way on jae's proposal, that's why :3

please, do check out my other fic,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101520/i-m-marrying-you-2pm-arrangedmarriage-chunji-dbsk-jaejoong-nichkhun-you

read and sub :DD