Chapter 47

It Should Have Been Me

Your POV

 

The party was over. I was just waiting for my older brother at the lobby. I was looking around when I heard some ladies gossiping.

“It’s true!....Sooyeon’s going to get married with him!...What a catch!....Sure? It cant be, they broke the arrangement before…Think about it, why would Kim Jaejoon bring her at the party? And he stayed with her too!”

I walked away, I didn’t want to listen.

 

After the party, oppa and I went straight home. I was wearing my favorite pair of pajamas when I knocked on his door.

“Oppa?” I found him watching television.

“You’re still awake? Come here.” He gestured to the space beside him.

“I have something to say, oppa.” I cuddled next to him.

“What?”

“I’m leaving.”

I felt him tense, he sat up.

“Whtat?!”

“I talked to Appa about it, I’ll be leaving for Japan this Wednesday.”

“Minyoung-ha, what~”

“It’s beneficial, I’ll be the one holding our Japanese branch, less stress for you.” I patted his hand.

“I don’t care about the stress, Youngie, but having you so far, and in another country, I don’t think~”

“Oppa, I want to go, I need some air.” I added meaningfully.

“Okay, okay, I’ll allow you to go, but you should let me come with you and see you settle down okay?”

“Like you’re just going to bring me there, and go home?” I asked.

“Yeahp.” He nodded as he hugged me with one arm.

It’s better this way; it will be easier for me to forget him.

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Dad just told me that the engagement party was moved. It was this gonna be this Sunday, and today is..Tuesday, few more days.

“Oppa? I’m here to hand in the new reports from the finance department.” Jaehee entered.

“Thanks, dongsaeng-ah, how’s work?” I asked her.

“Same , same, I’m heading out for lunch, want to join us?” She asked.

“I cant, I have something up at Busan, send my regards to Yunho for me.” I said as I stood up. She pouted.

“You never spend quality time with your sister, and yet you know, well, who knows you might get married and you ignore me, and~”

“Ya, stop it, I wont forget about you, you’ll kill me if I do, I promise we’ll go out some time, now I want you to go because your boyfriend is waiting.” I kissed her forehead and guided her to the door.

“Keep your promise, VP!”

I laughed as I closed the door. I got my phone on the table and called my secretary.

“Schedule me a press conference tomorrow, 3 PM, keep it a secret first.”

“Yes sir.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“Sorry, I’m a bit late.” Jaehee came in and smiled.

“It’s okay, I already ordered for you.”

“Thanks.” She looked at my face.

“Something’s bothering you.” She stated.

“You know me too well.” I replied.

“Well, yeah, something is, but I need to tell you something, this Wednesday, I’ll be flying to Japan, I have some things to attend to there.”

She nodded.

Oppa, please don’t tell Jaehee yet, I want to be the one to tell her personally.

I remembered what Minyoung said.

“When will you be back?” She asked as she fiddled with her ring.

“You nervous I wont come back?” I teased.

“Nope, not at all.” She grinned.

“I’ll be back by Friday.” I said as our food came.

“That’s good, I heard some rumors going around the company earlier, and I don’t think I can hadle it without you.”

“Rumors? About what?”

“Well, they say that this Sunday my brother is getting engaged with Hwang Sooyeon. I don’t know how true but~” She sighed.

“Don’t be so stressed about it, it’s just a gossip.” I rubbed her hand.

“You have a point.” She smiled.

I wish I didn’t have to lie to her. Minyoung’s leaving.

“Oppa?” She said.

“Hmm?”

“I love you.” She smiled.

“I love you too Hee.” I smiled back and caressed her chin.

The guilt is eating me.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~(A/N: listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfleRiqs6ig)

The black Escalade was seen exiting the parking lot of Kim Co.’s building. The driver, Kim Jaejoong was wearing a serious face. Then he noticed that there was a cellphone on the passenger seat. It was a white Iphone. Jaehee’s phone.

Jaejoong placed it back on the chair. He was driving listlessly, he didn’t want to go home, yet. Then an idea came to his mind. He got Jaehee’s cell.

Meet me at the park near our school. – Jaehee

Okay, I’m near, give me 5 minutes. See you. –Minyoung

Jaejoong smiled as he placed the phone down. He had to meet her for the last time.

 

Jaejoong parked his car on one of the corners. He waited for her to come. Then he saw a white BMW arrive. Jung Minyoung descended from the car.

Minyoung must have noticed the black car, or recognized it, she walked to the car, wanting to look at the licence plate. Then, Jaejoong went down. Minyoung’s eyes widened.

“I thought..Jaehee..she~”

“I’m sorry about that.” He said as he walked up to her.

“How have you been?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’ve been doing well.” Minyoung said.

Then Jaejoong reached for her waist and hugged her.

2jciiix.gif

“I want you to know that you’ll always be in my heart.” He said.

Minyoung’s tears were threatening to fall.

“Jae, I~”

“I’ll be leaving, good bye Minyoung.” He let go of her and turned back to his car. Minyoung covered with her hand. She was crying as he watched him go.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” She said as she watched the black car speed off.

 

 

Kim Jaejoong drove to Pearl after meeting with Minyoung. He needed the alcohol. He plans to let the whole world know that he was to get engaged to a woman he doesn’t love. He entered the bar and drank to his heart content.

A few hours later, he was there, sleeping on the countertop. The barteneder was worried, it was already closing time. So he got his phone and called the first person in his contacts.

Jaehee

“Hello? Oppa, where are you?”

“Hmm, good evening, this is Park Tae Suk, I’m a barteneder at Pearl, this mister is here and we’re already closing~”

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

 

Jaehee arrived at the bar, she saw her brother drunk asleep. She helped him up.

“Oppa, let’s go home.” She said as she helped her brother get in the car.

tumblr_lqix1jJHWH1qbl7gyo4_250.gif

“What made you drink so much?” Jaehee said as she started to drive.

Worry was painted in her face.

They arrived home, with the help of the butlers Jaejoong was already in bed still asleep. Jaehee took of his coat and placed his blanket around him.

“Oppa, I’ll find a way, I promise, I don’t like seing you this way.” She said as she patted his hand. After a while, she headed out of the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

it's coming!!!!

 

:DD

please check out my other fic:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83993/not-just-any-replacement-changmin-dbsk-jyj-marriedlife-tvxq-yoochun-you