Chapter 45

It Should Have Been Me

Jaehee’s POV

I woke up around 7 PM, thankfully it’s a Saturday. I stretched my arms up and got up from my bed. I remembered the talk oppa and I had. I wonder how he’s doing now. I took a shower and changed into a pair of hot pants and a white loose shirt,after that I went to my brother’s room.

He was sleeping, I smirked as I pulled his curtains up.

“Oppa! Wake up~~~~!!!” I said as I pulled every curtain in his room.

“Go away.” I heard his muffled voice.

“No, today I will cheer you up, you’ve been such a grouch lately.” I said as I pulled his fleece blanket off of him.

“I want to sleep,Hee, it’s Saturday in case you haven’t noticed.” He turned away from me.

“Yeah, it’s a Saturday, and you used to take me out during the weekends before.” I pouted.

“Why don’t you take Yunho with you?” He muttered.

“Ya, I’m your sister! You should at least have time for me! All you care is about business.”

He finally sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“Okay, okay, we’ll go out.” He said as he stood up.

“Good, thanks Oppa. You’re the best!” I smiled at him. I walked to he door but he stopped me.

 “Is this you being guilty for what you did last night?” He asked with mock suspicion.

“Like I’d be.” I rolled my eyes.

“I knew it.” He laughed as he went in the bathroom.

I felt my tears fall. He’s laughing outside but inside his not. I don’t like seeing him like this, so fake. This is not him. We should go out today and have fun. I nodded to myself as I went down to eat.

 

Your POV

 

It was a Saturday and I had nothing to do, Yunho oppa had to drive up to Chuncheon for business and I was alone in the house. I was sipping my coffee in the library reading, when butler Lee came announcing that I had a guest.

“You look bored.” Siwon oppa arrived.

“Oh, oppa, what brings you here?” I sat up.

“I was bored also.” He shrugged.

I laughed.

“Coffee?” I asked.

“No thank you, but can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Are you free today? Like the whole day?”

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“I really would love to go to an amusement park and… I don’t want to be alone.”

“You want me to come with you?” I asked skeptically.

“Yeah, it’s awkward being alone, will you? I promise it’s my treat, scout’s honor!”

I had to laugh at that.

“Okay, okay, I will, just let me get dressed.”

 

I guess it’s not bad that I go out of the house, I’ve been too in the dark lately. And it would be a good distraction.I wore a beige shirt with shorts and a beige coat, since we were going to amusement park I thought it would be better to dress down a little.

“So, you ready?” I asked as I stepped down from the stairs.

“Whoa~, where’s our CEO?” Siwon teased.

“She’s on a vacation.” I punched his shoulder lightly as we went out.

 

“So, where is this amusement park anyway? Lotte World?” I asked.

Siwon oppa was driving.

“Nope, it’s a new one, just by the sea. It overlooks the South Sea.”

I nodded. I remembered the time Jaejoong and I went to the Teddy Bear Museum, somehow this reminds me of this. I felt myself smile. I hope he’s okay, I miss him.

I cant cry about it anymore, I ran out of tears already. I know my reason for breaking up with him because I was sick of lying, but now, I’m lying to myself and everyone everyday.

“Are you okay?” Siwon asked, I looked away.

“Yeah, I just got a bit dizzy. Give me a minute.” I looked up to dry my moist eyes.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“I can’t believe I let you drive.” Jaejoong said as he placed his headphones on. Jaehee was driving her red top down Ferrari with her Oppa on the front seat.

“Well, I’m the youngest.” She grinned. Her hair was flying in the wind. Both of the Kim siblings had their sunglasses on, they looked like movie stars.

“Yeah, whatever. Where are we off to?” Jaejoong asked as he noticed that he could smell sea breeze.

“I found something very special.” Jaehee nodded to a sign board.

SEA FUN AMUSEMENT PARK

 

“What are we 8 year olds?” Jaejoong asked as Jaehee pulled over to park.

“Oh, come on, Kim Jaejoong don’t be such a cold business tycoon.” She pulled her brother in the park.

“But it’s embarrassing.” He whispered as Hee paid for the tickets.

“No it’s not, your pretty sister is here with you.”

Jaejoong looked at her oddly.

tumblr_lnsoxqN1mW1qhcd2t.gif

“Fine, your on your on then.” Jaehee walked away.

“Ya, ya,ya! Okay, okay, of course, you are pretty, you are my sister.” Jaejoong grabbed her by the waist and they walked together, just how the did before, before Jaejoong learned how to love and got hurt.

“You still have that charm.” Jaehee muttered as she saw some women ogle at her brother.

“What charm?” Jaejoong was looking at the rides.

“Gross.” Some old ahjummas were winking at her brother. She grinned as she placed her arms around her sibling playfully and stuck her tongue at them.

Over protective sister, eh?

 

Your POV

 

We arrived at this amusement park; there was a fair amount of people, mostly teens. Siwon oppa and I arrived and bought our tickets.

“What should we ride first?” Siwon oppa asked. I looked around, the rolloercoater caught my eye.

“That.” I pointed.

“As you wish.” He grinned as we walked together to the ride.

 

We were both in the line when I heard a familiar voice.

“Oppa!” I turned my head to the direction where it came from.

But I didn’t see anybody I know. I shrugged and let it go.

“Come.” Siwon oppa helped me get in the car and he made sure I was sitting comfortably before he sat.

“Having fun?” I asked him.

“Yeah, it’s been along time since I last did this.” He replied while smiling at me.

“Me too.”

Then the ride started.

 

After three rides we decided to eat at the open food court. I could smell the sea and feel the breeze on my face. It felt refreshing.

“How come I don’t see Jaehee around anymore?” Siwon oppa asked.

“Hmm, she’s busy, I’m busy, that happens.” I said.

“I’m sorry.” He said while looking down.

“About what?” I asked, confused.

“I reminded you about him, Jaejoong.”

I bit my lip.

“It’s okay, Siwon oppa, we’re over.” I said with a smile.

 

“Here let’s a take a picture.” He said as he asked a middle aged man to take the photo for us.

Both of us were smiling, when I noticed a familiar figure a few meters from us.

poseidon-siwon-siyoung-play5.jpg

I saw him looking at me. His eyes, I miss them. But why is he not smiling at me? Oh. I looked down.

I saw Jaehee approached him holding cups of smoothies. Then she looked up, her smile completely vanished. Jaejooong turned back from us walked to the crowd. I would never forget the way he looked at me, his eyes showed anger and…..betrayal.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Wait!” I could hear my sister running after me.

I cant believe what I just saw, I was hurt when I saw them together at the company, it thought it was just for work, but now I see them out on dare. This is the darkest form of blasphemy. How could she do this to me?! I didn’t matter to look at the people whom I hit as I walked forward. I just want to get away from here.

 

“Oppa!” I felt her hand on my arm. I turned to her.

“I’m sorry, oppa, we shouldn’t have come here, I should have drove us to the mall~”

“She lied to me, Hee.” I felt my eyes water. Jaehee’s eyes widened.

“Lied? Minyoung lied?” She asked.

“Before, i…asked her,,if she had..no if she liked Siwon,…she told me she just saw him as a friend nothing else and that she had no feelings for her.” I said as I looked away.

“Oppa, I’m sure they have a reason why they are here-” Jaehee took my hands.

“Jaehee cant you see it?! She rejected me because of him! She wanted our pretending thing to end because of him! She lied to me!” I shrugged her hands off.

“Oppa, Minyoung’s not like that, I’m sure that-”

“She said she’s sick of lying, but look at her, such a hypocrite.”

“Oppa, stop it, calm down. Let’s go to the car.” She pulled me to exit.

This is too much. She could have atleast told me about her plans. But, this?! Siwon and her?

“Oppa, don’t jump to conclusions right away.” Jaehee said as she started the engine.

“Let’s go home, Hee.” I just said and leaned back on my chair. I saw her nod and started to rev the car.

 

I just saw the woman I love with another man. Let her go, Jae, you cant make her happy, Siwon makes her happy. You have to get over her. She’s gone to you, Jae. Stop loving her, she doesn’t want you.

But it’s hard. When we first started with our little “show”, I thought she’d just become my friend. But things started to get different, I started to like her presence, I started to love her. I began to miss her every second. I wanted to spend more time with her. She became a part of my day. But, now I cant even see her. I see her but she’s with him. And it pains me that I just came in too late.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hey guys :DDD

hahaa, why do i have the feeling everyone wants to kill Hwang Sooyeon? HAHAHAHA.