Dating

It Should Have Been Me

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I noticed Jaehee’s discomfort as she placed her phone back in her bag.

“Is something wrong?” I asked while touching her arm.

“N—no, Oppa, I’m okay.” She gave me a weak smile.

“But, we’ll be leaving Siwon oppa, see you later.” Minyoung said as we stood up to leave.

“See you around Siwon-ah.” I told him as he left.

 

“So, did yo two have fun?” I asked them while I was driving.

“You sound like our father.” Minyoung said.

“Ya~!”

“But, oppa, I have something to tell you.” Minyoung said.

“What is it?”

“Jaejoo~”

“NO, NOT YET!” Jaehee said from the back.

Theyre acting weird again, I sighed.

“Tomorrow would be a better time, right Minyoungie?” Jaehee said through gritted teeth.

Minyoung nodded.

 

Your POV

 

The three of us were all having dinner in our home. Yunho Oppa was busy talking with Jaehee while I was contemplating on what to do tomorrow night.

How will I tell thi to my brother? I’m sure he will freak out. But I really really hope, he will understand,and I hope he wont kill me.

 

“Ya, how will you tell your brother?” Jaehee asked, she was lying on m bed while I was checking my mail on the desk.

“Maybe tomorrow lunch…” I mumbled.

“Hmmkkay, just tell me if you need any help.”

“Right, why were you being quiet earlier? After we ate snacks you went shhhh.” I said.

I saw her tense a bit.

“Really? It was nothing.” She gave me a smile.

“I don’t believe you.” I muttered.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

Why would he text me? And why now of all times? How did he know I was back? I took a deep breath while waiting for Minyoung to finish dressing up. I was wearing an oversized gray shirt and a pair of shorts while watching TV.

“What are you watching?”

“Some drama about this unworthy chaebol and his secretary being like his bodyguard.” I said.

Minyoung nodded.

“What should I wear for the party tomorrow?”

“Whoa~ The Jung Minyoung doesn’t know what to wear? Amazing and rare.”

“Ya~! Help me!”

I giggled as we both stood up and made our way to her walk in closet.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NMzhbRU85gM/TD_kfBDjYcI/AAAAAAAAAU0/Cm7VAHCm6yk/s1600/04_closets_dressing.jpg

“Are these the new arrivals?” I asked as we checked out some boxes on the side.

“Yeah, those are from Balmain and BCBG.”

I nodded as opened the packages. One by one with the help of the maids we hung the dresses up.

“So, which one?”

“I have a thing for that Balmain number.” She said.

“I like Alexander Wang’s dress there too.” I said.

We were standing in front of the rotating shoe shelf facing the two dresses, which we hung on the rack.

“What do you wanna wear?” I asked her.

“I went to wear something feminine but edgy.” She replied.

“Then we should go for the Balmain dress.” I said.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_k4ydgcXmGpA/SchgQmh1OGI/AAAAAAAAAwQ/-uPiPg2xqPU/s400/balmain.jpg

 

After choosing which shoes to wear we both went to sleep.

“Jaehee-yah?”

“Yeahp?”

“Will you be going to the party too?”

“Of course.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was still in my office checking some files when I heard someone knock.

“Enter.” I said.

“Let’s have lunch together.”

“Where were you?” I asked.

“I was at Minyoung’s, sleepover, remember?”

“Oh, right. Anyway, lunch? Now?”

“Yes, it is already 12, oppa.”

I looked at my wristwatch.

“Okay.” I stood up and we both went out of the office. My sister was beside me, happily talking and smiling.

“You seem to be in a good mood.”

“I have to be, because my brother is an ice prince.” She joked as she placed her arm around mine.

“Ya, I’m not.”

“Yeah, right, anyway, where will we eat?”

“Lasfera sounds nice.” I said as we walked to the lobby.

“Pasta? That’s good.”

 

“So, about tonight, you have to come, okay?” I told her as she ate her food.

“Yes, boss.”

“Sungmin will kill you , you know.”

“I am coming. I have to, you might get into trouble….now that sounds weird, the younger sister looking after the older brother.” She nodded to herself.

“Tssschhh.”

“But Oppa, do you have something to wear already for the party?”

“A suit?”

“Aigoo, anyway, come home early, okay? I’ll help you.”

“Kiddo, thank you.”

“For what? Choosing a suit? No biggie, I’ve been doing that for a long time already.”

“No, you’ve always been helping me.”

“Oh that, you’re welcome oppa.” She grinned, then I heard her phone beep.

She took out her phone. Her smile broke while reading the message.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“N—no, just someone selling..insurance.”

My sister= never the best liar.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded. Something’s up, she’s so…smiling right now. She’s hiding something.

 

 

Your POV

 

I was back at home, I was dressing up for the party. I looked at myself while wearing the mini dress. I didn’t have the chance to tell my brother yet, because he just flew to Jeju earlier for a meeting.

I was wearing my black Ash booties as I tapped my fingers on the window pane.

“I shouldn’t be nervous, everything will go well Minyoung.”

I was about to relax again, when my phone rang.

KIM JAEJOONG

 

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Jaehee was inside her brother’s walk in closet looking for a suit.

“Are you done yet?” Jaejoong started to become impatient.

“Just wait~ oh! Finally!!” Jaehee said as she pulled out the clothes and brought to her brother, who was watching tv sitting on the couch.

“Here.” She placed it beside him.

“Thanks….?” He said.

“Whatever, just get dressed , ‘kay? You still have to pick her up!”

“What about you?” He asked.

“I’ll be driving myself, now go and get ready.” She pulled her brother up and pushed him to the bathroom.

Jaehee happily sprinted to her room.

 

 

Jaehee was wearing a blue mini dress with sharp shoulder details and black patent leather pumps. She was seen getting out of their house and hopping in her black Lamborghini. Her brother left before her using his Aston Martin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

 

 I put the phone down. He told me he was already down. I made my way down to the front door and went out.

I saw him leaning casually on his car, looking cool in an all black crisp suit.

http://en.korea.com/jyj/wp-content/blogs.dir/86/files/2011/08/20110725_1311551958_02253600_1.jpg

How can anyone look so cool in just a suit? He’s so good~ stop it Minyoung!

“Hello.” I said. I saw him look at me and then he smiled.

“You look beautiful.” He said as he opened the door for me. I felt my cheeks instantly color.

“Thank you, Jaejoong.”

“You’re welcome.”

 

I was looking at his side profile while he was driving. He had nice round eyes, sharp nose and pink lips. He looks like a prince, is that even possible?

“Will Jaehee be coming?” I asked.

“Yeah, she is, I think she’s already there though.”

A few minutes later we finally arrived at the venue, Gangnam Luxury hotel. I saw some reporters and press waiting by the entrance.

“You ready?” He asked.

I gave him a nod. He went out of the car, then the reporters and paparazzi recognized him, they immediately rushed to him.

He opened the door for me, then I heard some reporters mutter as they recognized who I was.

I took his hand as step out from the car.

“Is it true that you really are dating Miss Jung, Mr. Kim?.....what about Hwang Sooyeon? Will you still marry her?”

We were bombarded with questions as we made our way to the entrance. Then, I felt my shoe trip on something.

“Are you okay?” I felt his arm around my waist.

KA THUMP. KA THUMP. KA THUMP.

“..Y~~yes, I am.” Cameras were around us.

Then, I saw him look up.

“Let me clarify some things.” He said a loud and clear voice.

“Miss Jung Minyoung and I are dating, and I will not get married with Hwang Sooyeon.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++