Someone's back

It Should Have Been Me

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

“Are you crazy?!” They both screamed at me.

“No, not really.” I replied.

“Ya, it’s like pulling us down~”

“No, it’s not. It’s a win-win situation, guys, Jae oppa, you get to get rid of Sooyeon and clean your image, while Minyoung, you clean your name and say good bye to blind dates.” I said.

“But, we might hurt people.” Minyoung reasoned out.

“Who? The press?” I scoffed.

“What about Hwang Sooyeon?” She asked.

My brother was being quiet. I grinned.

“Her? She’s gonna be dealt by him.” I pointed my older sibling.

“Well, I hope you two decide fast, you know how business men are, right?” I stood up and started to leave.

“Wait.” They both said at the same time. They were still looking at each other’s eyes. Creepy.

“Help us.” Jaejoongoppa said.

Minyoung looked at me with hope.

“What?”

“I…agree to whatever craziness you suggested just now, sister.” Jaejoongoppa said.

“Me too, I want to get rid of this mess, pronto.” Minyoung said carefully.

I felt a full smile on my lips.

“Remember about the party tomorrow?” I asked my brother.

“Oh, Sungmin’s birthday, what about it?”

“Attend the party with Minyoung, press will be there, make sure to act well too.”

“Who’s Sungmin?” Minyoung asked.

“Lee Sungmin, only son of LeeSan Corporation, he’s cousin of ours.”

She nodded.

“So, I’ll take my leave now, you guys…talk things over.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Jaehee left.

“I’m sorry if I brought you down~”

“Seriously, it’s okay Jaejoong, we’re both in this together.“

“But still, if I hadn’t invited you for coffee this wouldn’t have happened.”

“But I said yes, remember? So, we’re even.”

How does she maintain her composure like that?

“About tomorrow….” I started.

“Your cousin’s birthday?” She asked, her brown eyes staring at me.

“I’ll pick you up at your home.” I said.

“Okay.” She smiled.

“And thank you.” I said.

“For what?”

“You agreed to act with me.”

“Well, thank you also, but, how do we do this tomorrow?”

“You mean, act like a couple?” I hesitated. I was also clueless.

“Yes, I never acted before.”

“Me too, how about we just go with the flow, and see what happens?”

“Sure, that would be better.”

We both stood up. I saw her hand in front of me.

“So, we’re in this together, until we get rid of our troubles?” She asked.

“Deal.” I shook her hand. I saw her smile.

“Just like a true business man.” She said.

We stepped away from the table and made our way back to our cars.

 

“So, I’ll meet you tomorrow?” She said as she turned to her car.

“No, I’ll pick you up. See you.” I said as I opened the door for her.

“Okay.”

I watched her car sped away.

Somehow, I feel different, good different.

 

 

Your POV

 

I never knew how intense his stares were. Looking at him made me nervous inside. But, I cant deny the fact that he’s good looking, too good looking.

 

Funny though, how I ended being his fake girlfriend and how he ended being my fake boyfriend. I wonder how we would pull through to the party tomorrow.

But, it’s as if Jaehee predicted things….she asked me to pretend before too…well, she’s still a genius up to now.

 

I drove back home and jumped to the pool after changing. Its amazing how things turned like this. At least, both of us benefits from this pretend thing.

Then, I felt someone touch my leg underwater.

WTF?

I saw my brother grinning at me.

“Ya~!” I yelled as we resurfaced.

“Sorry, you looked so serious, and I feel guilty for yelling at you.” He said.

“It’s okay Oppa, but, you gave me a fright, don’t you have a date somewhere?” I as he went up from the pool.

“Date? No, but I have a surprise for you, you seem down.” He said as he grabbed a towel.

“Well, someone called me for like 20 times and got me here.” Jaehee appeared with a huge Mulberry bag.

“She’s staying over, sleepover.” Yunho oppa said as he covered his ears and we squealed.

“Really?? Just like the old days~~!!!!” I hopped out of the pool.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I asked Jaehee if she could stay with my sister, I’m glad she agreed. I felt really guilty for being mad earlier. I guess I love spoiling my sister.

I went back in the house and to my room. I usually let those two be when they’re here. You don’t want to know how noisy they can be.

 

I was in my home office when I heard someone knock.

“Yunnie Oppa?” I heard two sweet voices, uh-oh, too sweet.

“What?” I looked up. I found the two looking at me with round eyes.

“Let’s go out!” My sister said.

“Huh?”

“Ice cream, then amusement park.”

Yes, these two are heiresses from big companies and yet they sound like…..kids.

“I’m busy.” I shrugged.

“Please, Yunnie oppa?” Jaehee asked.

“Please?” Minyoung said.

Please, no, not again. They’re going to drag me around the park again.

“Okay, but after that we go home, ‘kay?” I scratched my head.

They both grinned at me and went back to their rooms to change.

“Women.” I muttered as I went to my room.

 

I placed a leather jacket on top of my white v neck shirt and wore dark gray jeans. You need comfy clothes when you’re with hyper kids. I went down to the living room.

 

“Let’s go?” Minyoung walked in, she was wearing a pair of army shorts, a black shirt and white tailored coat. Jaehee was behind her in jeans and a varsity jacket.

“Okay, oppa, you drive.”

“Like I have a choice. Come on, let’s go.” We stepped out of the house. We used the Porsche Cayenne since it has more space than the usual cars I used.

“So where are we off to?” I asked.

“Lotte World!” They both said.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Yunho parked his car at Lotte World’s parking lot. Jaehee and Minyoung was each in his arm smiling. Men looked at him in envy as they passed. Well, who wouldn’t be jealous when he had two pretty girls on his arms right?

“Oppa, let’s ride the water dive thing first!” Minyoung said.

“But, we’re going to get wet.”

“That’s why I want it there!” Minyoung said as she let go of her brother and walked in line. Meanwhile, Jaehee was still unconsciously holding onto Yunho.

“Jaehee-ya?”

“Yeah? Where’s Minyoung?”

“She went in line for the ride, let’s go?” He expected Jaehee to let go, but she didn’t, and he felt happy she didn’t.

 

“Hey, kiddo, don’t get so excited, what would they say about the Jung heiress being hyper.” Jaehee said as they got off the ride.

“I’m sorry, its been a while since we went here, it feels nice.”

“Youre right.” Jaehee nodded as they walked around. Yunho was between them, he was getting annoyed that guys around the park kept on staring at his two girls.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Jaehee asked.

“Yunnie Oppa? You’re being quiet, weird.”

“It’s nothing, I just think that~”

“Minyoung-ah!”

They turned to the owner of the voice.

“Oh, Siwon Oppa.”

“Siwon-ah.” Yunho greeted his friend.

They ended up in a fast food chain inside the park.

Jaehee knew about her friend’s teensy weensy crush on Siwon, so she decided on observing Minyoung.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

So here I was spending the day with the Jung siblings. I was seated beside Yunho oppa. Minyoung and Siwon were both talking. I could see Minyoung blush while talking to her. I grinned.

“Ya, why are you smiling?” Yunho oppa whispered.

“It’s….nothing.”

He was looking at me straight in the eyes.

Then, one thing hit me, hard. He didn’t about it yet. That starting tomorrow, his sister and my brother would be an OFFICIAL couple, well to the public that is.

“Jaehee-ssi?”

“Yes?”

“I see you are enjoying being being back to Seoul?” Siwon-ssi asked me.

“Of course, I am.” I gave him a smile and went back to my pie.

I felt my phone beep.

 

I heard you’re back. Let’s meet.   -022-33-1305

 

That number, I can never forget who the owner is. I shook my head as I placed my phone in my bag. No, Jaehee, not yet.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey guys :DDD here's the long awaited chappiee :D