Chapter 36

It Should Have Been Me

 

 

Your POV

I fely my jaw drop when Jaehee entered. Why did she have to change? Her Lie Sang Bong dress earlier was perfect! I looked at Jae as he observed his sister.As always, Jaehee looked gorgeous, but I know something was off.

“Have a drink.” Jaejoong said as he pushed a cocktail towards me.

“Thanks.” I muttered as I took a sip.

“You’re wearing it.” He stated. He was looking at the necklace.

“Yes, it’s pretty.”

“But the person wearing it is much prettier.” He said.

“T—thanks.” I stuttered while my cheeks flushed.

I look up to observe the people around us. Junho and Junsu were playing with stools, I don’t know why, so don’t ask. Then something caught my eye.

2PM_and_Yoon_Eun_Hye_CF_for_Cass_Beer_re

“Oh.my.god.”  I blurted out. Khun and Jaehee? I thought they were totally platonic~

“I know what you’re thinking.” Jaejoong stated, he was looking at the two as if he were reading something.

“Arent you going to protect your little sister?”

“Nothing is going on between them, I tell you.”

“Look at..that!” I said.

“Khun sees Jaehee as his sister, they’re just playing around.”

“I don’t think so.” I muttered, my eyes bulged as I saw Khun placed her arms around her waist.

 

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“This better work, I’m freezing.” Jaehee muttered as Khun placed his arms around her.

“That wont happen, I don’t want my bestfriend to turn into a popsicle. ”

“Thanks, very considerate of you.” Jaehee through gritted teeth. Then she looked over at Jihyun who was staring at them. She smirked triumphantly.

“It’s working. She’s gawking at us.”

“I know.” Khun said darkly. He was looking over at Yunho, who was still drinking.

“Look here, please, you idiot.” Khun muttered.

“She is looking!” Jaehee hissed.

“Uhm, yeah. Right.” Khun grinned as Yunho looked up when he was approached by Wooyoung.

“You look hot tonight.” Khun stated.

“You sound disgusting.” Jaehee hit her arm, they both laughed. But Khun was laughing for another reason. Because finally Yunho looked up. At them.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

After Taec went away I decided to go to the washroom. I was about to stand when I saw them. I felt something, some feeling inside of me ebbing. I didn’t notice my grip on the glass tightened. She looked so happy with him, so com

celeb_2009-12-30_4.jpg

I tried my best to look away and not let it affect me. She has him now, no space for me. Yunho, god damnit, look away!

SHE'S MINE! I heard my mind yell. I looked at the way Jaehee responded to him, they looked liked c couple. I remembered when I saw them at Daegu.

I grabbed my glass and finished it contents. I placed the glass back down at the table roughly, making Wooyoung who was sitting beside me look up.

2PM_Nich_Khun_Yoon_Eun_Hye_Cass_beer_1.j

I observed them, i cant take this anymore, i'm lying to myself.

I felt my blood boil, then I couldn’t take it anymore, I stood up.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

“He’s coming.” I heard Khun say.

“He? Jihyun is a-” I couldn’t finish my sentence for someone yanked me off from Khun.

“Get your hands off her!” Yunho oppa looked…..scary.

“Who are you to say that?” Khun asked with a smirk. That smirk, I know that smirk.

“I’m her friend, that’s why.” Yunho oppa’s icy tone made me shiver.

“I’m her friend too, close friend to be exact.” He replied as he pulled my hand.

“Khun-” I was about to warn him, Yunho oppa was drunk.

“I said don’t touch her.” I saw Yunho oppa’s hand push him away.

“You know what you sound like, Yunho?”

No reply.

“A jealous boyfriend.” Khun's voice said tauntingly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

here you go:333

thanks for reading and commenting, hope u guys enjoy!!

please check out my other fic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83993/not-just-any-replacement-changmin-dbsk-jyj-marriedlife-tvxq-yoochun-you