Chapter 63

It Should Have Been Me

Jaehee’s POV

 

The inside of the house was a bit shabby. I clutched to my coat as I walked on the revolving staircase.

“Who is it? I have a guest? But I didn’t invite anyone over.” I heard someone say.

Of course, that voice, it’s our SOOYEONIE.

I stopped on the last step and I was guided to the living room.

I entered the room and found her lounging in a couch.

“Who are you? Min-ah? Is that you? Oh my gosh, I’ve been hiding for like, weeks now and~ why are you covering your face?”

I took off my hood.

“It’s not Min-ah.” I simply said.

“How did you get in here?” She asked, she looked afraid.

“Through the door.” I shrugged.

“What do you want?”

“I just wanted to tell you that it’s time to hand yourself over to the police.” I spat as I eyed the figurines around the room. I reached for jean waistband and found my pistol hanging.

“Like I would do that, I’d rather die.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“I can call them for you, they’d love to see you.” I said.

“No thanks, I’d rather call someone for you, honey.” She said sweetly, then the doors burst open.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I arrived at the Kim residence and found my sister and Jaejoong in the garden, setting up dinner.

“Hey.” I greeted, Minyoung greeted me with a hug.

“We prepared stir fry and barbeque.” Minyoung said. I saw Jae placed a salad bowl on the table.

“Oppa, we talked about the trip, I think it’ll go well.” Youngie grinned.

“That’s good, have you asked Hee already? Oh, right, I heard she was sick, is she okay now? Why are we having dinner outdoors? She has a headache.” I said while looking around. Minyoung laughed at me.

“Oppa, I didn’t ask her yet, she’s okay now, I think and she’s not even here she went out. Now does that answer all of your questions?”

“Wait, she’s out? Just now?”

“Ani, butler Jang said she left around lunch time or so.” Minyoung replied.

“But—but we talked earlier~”

“Is something wrong, Yunho?” Jaejoong asked.

“I called Jaehee earlier, she told me she was just home. It was over two hours ago, before I left Jeju.”

Jaejoong blinked.

“Oppa, Jaehee hasn’t been in the house since we arrived here.” Minyoung brows furrowed. Then Jaejoong’s phone rang.

“Hello? Seunghyun?”

I was near him enough to hear what Seunghyun replied.

“Something’s up, Jaehee’s up to something, I’ll be in your house in ten minutes.”

I scratched my hair in frustration.

Why does she have to be so stubborn?!

 

Your POV

 

We had a rushed dinner, I was practically shoving whatever substantial food that was on my plate.

Yunho oppa was being quiet. Jaejoong looked angry. Well, I am angry, how could Hee do this to us?!

We were having our dinner at the garden as planned, then we heard a low rumble.

“Seunghyun’s here.” Jaejoong nodded, I saw a helicopter descending. The Kim’s had a helipad near their garage.

“Does he have anything?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Jaejoong sighed.

 

We were all in the study. Seunghyun was typing in his laptop at the same time barking orders in his cell phone.

“She’s in Mokpo right now. They found her car in front of the Hwangs’ villa.” He informed.

I saw Yunho oppa pinch the bridge of his nose.

“If we go by helicopter, how long will it take us?” Jae asked.

“6 minutes max.” Seunghyun said.

“I’ll go.” Yunho oppa said, he stood up and got his jacket.

Jae gave Seunghyun a no-one-can-stop-him look. Seunghyun nodded.

“I’ll be going too, Youngie, we’ll be leaving~”

“Oh, no, you guys are not leaving me here.” I protested.

“But it’s not safe~”

“And are you safe over there?” I asked pointedly. Jaejoong sighed.

“Jae, I don’t think she’ll attack, she only body guards in that house.” Seunghyun said. I smiled at Jaejoong triumphantly and skipped after Seunghyun.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Two black helicopters ascended from the Kim gardens. The first helicopter carried Yunho and the other SSAT agents. The second one carried Minyoung, Jae and Seunghyun.

Jaejoong gripped Minyoung’s hand, reassuring her.

Meanwhile, Yunho was in the first machine, worry was painted, no etched on his face. He was angry at the same time worried over his girlfriend.

“Sir, we are landing 2 minutes.” The pilot announced over the noise of the helicopter.

 

As soon as the doors burst open, Jaehee took out her gun and pointed it at Sooyeon.

Sooyeon’s bodyguards stopped moving and stood still, Sooyeon looked at Jaehee, wide eyed.

“You’re going to kill me?” Sooyeon asked, her voice faltering.

“You want me to?” Jaehee asked with a smirk. Sooyeon gave a look to her guards, they exited the room.

“Why are you being like this?” Sooyeon asked, she turned her back to Hee, leaning on a side table.

“I just want you to tell everyone the truth, and clean my family’s name.”

“It’s all about the family name, my father has turned his back on me.”

Jaehee didn’t reply.

“I love your brother.” Sooyeon said.

“Oh, everyone wants him, he’s good looking, capable, rich, an heir to a big company~” Jaehee said but she was cut when Sooyeon pushed all the things from the tables. The little figurines on the table fell on the floor into pieces.

“You just don’t know how it feels, he rejected me! He told me he didn’t want me! I never felt this way, I felt like sh.t when he said that to me.”

“He just said that he didn’t want to get engaged with you, which is fair, it was an arranged marriage.” Jaehee replied.

“You don’t understand, my whole life everyone appreciated me, men went after me~”

“Oh really?” Jaehee raised one eyebrow.

“You said arranged marriage, is a fake relationship better than that?!” Sooyeon shrieked.

“Yes, it was at first, a phony relationship, but they fell in love.”

“And…it was all because of you.” Sooyeon said darkly.

“Me?”

“Yes, you. Because of your snobby , Jaejoong met Minyoung.”

Jaehee didn’t reply. Then she saw Sooyeon grabbed something from the table, a glass vase, she hurled it at Jaehee. Hee skillfully dodged away from the object.

“It’s all because of you!!!” Sooyeon was throwing everything she could get her hands on.

“Just give up, it’s not worth it anymore.” Jaehee said. She was looking at her. She placed her gun back in her coat.

Sooyeon turned to her with a piece of sharp glass.

“What are you doing?” Hee asked, alarmed. She stepped back.

“You’re the reason why I’m in this misery.” Sooyeon said while aiming the shard of glass at her.

“Don’t do this~”

Sooyeon lifted the glass shard and aimed it at Hee’s chest. Straight kill.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

*DRUM ROLLS*

hahaa, so another update, i hope you enjoy it :D

and, please do check out my other fic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101520/i-m-marrying-you-2pm-arrangedmarriage-chunji-dbsk-jaejoong-nichkhun-you

thanks!