She's Different

It Should Have Been Me

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Secretary Lee Pyungshil knew that the young miss Kim was coming, he has been serving the family for almost 8 years, so he knows more or less how the Kims would react especially the youngest. Jaehee was known for her….pretty temper. The guards were already out; Hwang Sooyeon was there with some of her socialite friends, causing a scene. Even the mangers and directors were out.

“Sec. Lee, she’s still here?” Mrs. Kang, the head publicist of the company looked dismayed, it was her job to keep the image of the company clean, thanks to Hwang Sooyeon, she’s in a frying pan right now. The other employees were buzzling in the lobby too, trying to stop the media from coming.

“Yes, I don’t know how to stop her.”

 

Then, as if on cue, a white BMW arrived. The employees panicked, Kim Jaehee descended from her car with her signature smirk on.

33cd978ff2b8a792daa720dd975fabb012507786

She took off her sunglasses as everyone looked at her in awe and….fear.

Sec. Lee and Mrs. Kang approached her.

“Is she in the lobby?” She asked.

“Yes.” They both nodded.

“Let’s go in.” Jaehee said.

She entered flanked by Mrs. Kang and Sec. Lee behind her, the employees bowed as she passed. Everyone became quiet.

Hwang Sooyeon and her friends who were shouting became quiet too.

“Hwang Sooyeon-ssi, what are you doing here?” Jaehee asked.

“I’m here to talk to your brother.”

“He’s not here; he’s off on a DATE.” She emphasized on the last word.

“You’re lying, he’s here.”

“Why don’t you just get it? He doesn’t want you, he doesn’t want to get engaged.”

“No, that’s not it, Jung Minyoung is just using him!” Sooyeon screamed.

Jaehee raised one brow.

“Sec. Lee, let the media in.”

“Y---yes?”

“Let them in.” Jaehee nodded.

“What are you thinking?!” Sooyeon asked in panic.

“You care about your image right? I’m gonna show them how refined you are.” She smirked.

The press was already inside, laptops and cameras in hand.

“Good morning everyone, my brother is not around, therefore I am standing here in his behalf, I am Kim Jaehee, Chief Executive Officer of Kim Co., I am here to formally announce to you all that my family is cutting ties with Hwang Sooyeon, therefore, she will NOT be engaged to my brother, Kim Jaejoong.”

“What?!”

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

I saw her shriek and made her way to me, good thing the body guards stopped her.

“Then, that would be all, thank you for your time everyone.”

“Miss Kim!~ Miss Kim~, about your brother’s~”

“I’m sorry, I won’t be able to answer any more of your questions.” I bowed slightly and left the lobby with a smile on my face.

Well, at least I got rid of that…..person. I saw Hwang Sooyeon and her little friends romp out of the company.

“Young Miss, your father would like to speak to you.” Mrs. Kang placed a phone in front of me.

Cr.p

“Okay.” I got the phone.

“Kim Jaehee, what were you thinking?!”

“Look dad, just let Oppa be okay? We know he’s been so quiet and cold before, don’t you want him to be happy? Minyoung, she changed him, oppa’s not the cold type anymore dad, please.”

I heard him sigh.

“Well, if that is the case, but you better clean this is up, alright?”

“Yes.” I gave the phone back.

 

After dropping by my office I went to the Times Square.

I wonder where Yunho oppa’s at…..wait, why am I thinking about him…………………, again?

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“Oppa, let’s meet at the stables, usual place, okay?” The voice said.

“O..kay.” I nodded and placed my phone down.

Why is she back? When… I sighed and sped up.

I arrived at the stables, I parked my car near the entrance. I entered the place and went to the stable near the track.

As I entered I saw my horse, I patted his head.

“Oppa, it’s been a long time.” I heard her voice. I turned.

“Ah… Sekyung-ah.” I stuttered. She looked the same, beautiful as always.

“I missed you, Oppa.” She suddenly went up to me and hugged me. I felt myself tense.

Should I hug her back?

“Oppa, don’t be like that, you’re making me feel awkward.” She laughed lightly.

“When did you arrive?” I asked.

“Two days ago. Ya, no, nice to meet you again?” She joked.

“Sekyung-ah~I~” My phone rang.

JAEHEE

“Oppa, who’s that? A girl?”

I looked at her.

“No, let’s have coffee together.” I smiled.

Somehow I wanted to talk with Sekyung, it’s been a long time since…she left. I’m sure Jaehee wouldn’t mind if I don’t pick up.

I realized that Sekyung still had that effect on me.

“Oppa, let’s go! Quick!” Sekyung said as she went ahead. We were walking back to the club house.

 

 

Your POV

 

We entered IMAX. I felt many stares directed at us. I felt Jaejoong’s arm wrap around my waist. I felt myself tense.

“Relax, they don’t know.” He joked as we approached the ticket counter.

“Uhmm, I’ll buy some snacks.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll just follow you there.” He said. I nodded; I didn’t fail to notice the lady behind the ticket counter looking at him with googly eyes. I giggled to myself.

I entered the snack stall after buying some popcorn, I didn’t like the feeling of drinking soda from a plastic cup. I saw the cans of Coke on one of high shelves when I heard someone grunt beside me.

“Miss, you look pretty, want to spend some time?” I felt his hand on my back. The man looked liked he was in his forties, he was balding and he smelled like alcohol.

“I’m sorry, my girlfriend’s busy.” I felt Jaejoong’s hand pry the man’s hand away from me and pulled me by the waist.

“Rascal.” I heard him mutter as we approached the counter.

“Thanks, back there.” I felt my heart beat faster again, How does this guy do that?!??!

“It’s what I should do, as your boyfriend.” He grinned as he took the popcorn from me.

“Ya, that’s mine! I don’t eat cheese.” I said.

“Why? It’s yummy.”

“I just don’t like it.” I said as I tried to reach for the bag, but he hid it.

“One condition.”

“What?” I rolled my eyes. He’s being strangely childish. I saw him smile, we were on our way to room.

“Let’s go horse back riding after.”

“Why?” I asked as I placed my arm around his.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been there.”

“Okay, Vice president.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I don’t know why, but somehow, with Minyoung I can easily express myself, I mean, sure,I can be different with my sister, I can easily be me, but with Minyoung it’s different, she makes me feel relaxed.

After the movie, I drove us to the stables.

“Meet you at the lobby, okay?” I said as she went to the comfort room. I sat on lounge by the lobby. I was looking at the view outside until I saw a couple walking to the clubhouse.

The man looked familiar, Yunho? But, who’s the girl?

“Ya, what are you looking at?”

“It’s nothing, let’s go.” I took her hand as lead us out.

 

“Wear it; it’s for your safety.” I said as I gave her a rider’s helmet.

“It wil make me look like an alien.” She muttered.

I got the helmet from her and placed it on her head. I snapped it securely under her chin.

“I’d rather have you look like an alien, than seeing you hurt.” I said. KIM JAEJOONG, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!?

I saw her redden a bit, she just smiled on mounted on the horse.

 

Your POV

 

Why does he have to look at me like that?

tumblr_ls9v6j17AJ1qzjtcto1_500.jpg

He makes feel so conscious. I even got nervous when his fingers slightly brushed my chin and cheeks.

MINYOUNG-AH, please don’t get carried away, he’s just……Jaejoong.

“Minyoung-ah, is your brother at home?” He suddenly asked.

Oh, right, Oppa did say he was off riding.

“I think he’s here, why?”

“I think I saw him~”

I heard someone giggle a few yards away from us. I turned my head, only to find my brother laughing with Shin Sekyung.

I felt my blood instantly boil.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++