The Jungs

It Should Have Been Me

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Jung Minyoung, or also known as the Jung heiress was having her beauty sleep when…..

“Minyoung-ah! Wake up!” Her tall, good looking older brother barged in her room.

Yunho found his sister on the bed, under her canary yellow silk bed sheets.

“Minyoung-ah!” He shook her shoulders lightly.

“Oppa~~ why~~~?” Minyoung rubbed her eyes and sat up, annoyed.

“Abeoji (Father), he is looking for you. Come to the company later, okay?”

“Why? Another a meeting? No way.” Minyoung whined. Yunho smiled at his younger sister.

“Aigoo, just come okay? I’ll treat you ice cream.” He ruffled her hair and went out of her room.

“And, don’t be late!”

He closed the door.

“Does he think I a preschooler? Ice cream?” Minyoung grumbled, but nevertheless, she stood up and took a shower.

After taking a shower, she slipped into a navy Balmain mini dress and Steve Madden booties. She got her phone and drove her yellow Porsche 911 Turbo to the company.

 

Your POV

Cruising around the streets of Seoul, I thought to myself, why would dad want to meet up? And, why at the company of all places? I blew my bangs up. It cant be another blind date, right?!

I’m Jung Minyoung, I know people call me a brat, spoiled girl, another socialite, but, I don’t care, I never do. They can backbite me all they want, just don’t they dare hurt my family or they’re gonna get it from me.

I finally arrived at the company, I tossed the keys to the valet and went in the building.

As soon as I entered, I heard murmurs around me.

“It’s her!.....Waa, pretty….she’s the party girl…….player…….perfect catch…heartbreaker…..another socialite.”

I smirked as I went in the elevator.

“Idiots.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

She cant be late again, right? I fiddled with my phone as I sat back in my chair. The BOD was waiting. Then father went in with his two secretaries.

“Minyoung?” He asked as we both sat down.

“She’s coming.” I said as I looked at the door.

The meeting started, and…..she’s late….again.

Then the door opened. My sister came in.

“Where were you?” I asked as I pulled the chair for her.

“Sorry.” She smiled as she kissed dad’s cheek.

“Minyoung-ee, you, you’re late.” Father said.

“Sorry, dad.” She smiled cheekily and sat back.

I saw the other directors look at my sister, no stare.

Geez, these guys were married already. I cleared my throat and looked at them pointedly.

They all looked away.

“Oppa, are you cold? Is something wrong?” Minyoung asked.

“No, nothing.” I shook my head.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

How is it? :3