Jaehee's Back :>

It Should Have Been Me

 

Your POV

 

I woke up around 9 AM and found an invitation on top of my dresser.

Ah, it’s today is our…12th?..No, 13th? Anyway, it’s our company’s mall opening.

I went done and found my brother eating.

“Oppa, you’re not going to work today?”

“No, I called the office, im not feeling well.”

“Are you having a cold, flu?” I placed my palm on his forehead.

“No, just a headache, anyway, you should go this afternoon okay?”

He was referring to the opening.

“Sure.” I said as I took my seat and began to eat.

Then my BlackBerry pinged.

 

Ya~~! I’m coming~~!!! :>>>>

 

I felt a smile form on my lips.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The young master of Kim Co. was having a meeting when his Iphone vibrated.

He took out his phone and read the message.

 

Your sister’s back, ahjussi! :3333

 

He smiled as he read the text, he stood up.

“The meeting will have to end here, I have important matters to attend to.” He dismissed the department managers in a blink of an eye.

“Ye---Yes? But we aren’t even in half~”

“I said I have important matters to attend to, would you like to go there for me then?” He queried, his straight face back. The manager shrunk and could only shook his head.

He nodded and left the place.

He got in his Aston Martin and drove to the airport.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

I took off my headphones when the jet finally came into a full stop. I looked at the window, and the panoramic view of Seoul welcomed me.

I smiled as I looked at the Namsan Tower. That was the venue of the last birthday party of Minyoung that I attended.

“Young Miss, everything is ready.” The stewardess approached me. I nodded and stood up.

I went down the stairs; the wind was blowing my hair. Then I heard a car honk.

A very familiar figure of a tall man went down from an Aston Martin parked a few yards away from the jet. I smiled as I waved at him.

 

I walked up to my brother and gave him a bear hug.

“I missed you, Oppa.”

“It’s not my fault, you were the one who insisted on leaving me here~”

“Ya~!”

He just laughed and took my bag from me. The other airport personnel were placing my luggage in the car.

“I cant believe you’re still an ice prince.” I said as I got in the car.

“Anyway, where do you want to go?”

“Home, then sleep, then eat.”

“Don’t you wanna…..roam around or something?”

“Oppa, do I look I like a tourist to you?”

“Oh, right.”

I rolled my eyes as he drove.

“But..Jaejoong Oppa…”

“Hmm?” He asked while his other hand was on the stirring wheel, his other hand was on his phone. Workaholic, I know.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?”

He looked at me as if I were sick.

“Sweet pea, you know full well that I’m too busy for that.”

I nodded.

I find it REALLY REALLY REALLY strange that my brother has no girlfriend. I mean well, look at him! Not to brag but, oppa’s good looking, tall and girls before refer to him as a prince. But,, why?

Maybe it’s just that he’s too cold? Well, he is a bit of an ice prince. I shook my head as I remembered one of his crazy fan girls before.

“Don’t you have some friends to meet?” He asked casually.

“Ah, right!” I grabbed my phone and texted Minyoung.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++