Chapter 62

It Should Have Been Me

 

 

Your POV

 

Jae and I arrived at their house. We were about to go to Hee’s room when Butler Jang gave us a note.

It was in Jaehee’s writing.

 

Oppa,

I went out, I needed to buy something, be back before dinner

-Jaehee

 

“She went out? I thought she was sick.” Jae said as we made our way to the living room.

“So what do we do?” I asked as I plopped myself on the seat.

Jaejoong sat down, he was looking at the note.

“How about we make dinner while waiting for my runaway sister?” He asked with a smile.

“That would be fun.” I agreed.

 

A few minutes later we found ourselves inside a grocery.

“Onions…..carrots….chili…lettuce.” Jaejoong was mumbling to himself. I was pushing the cart behind him.

“Uhmm, Jae? It’s here, aisle 13.” I pointed to the aisle. He smiled and took the cart from me.

“This is fun.” I said as placed my arm around his.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

I was on my way to Dokdo when my phone rang.

“Director Hong?”

“Yes, I already have the information about the Hwangs, Chief. It seems that no one is in their Jeju orchard as of now, just the care taker and the field workers.”

“Ah, is that so, then, thank you Director Hong.”

Then, only one place is left and I’m sure she’s there.

I checked my wristwatch.

4:30 PM

Oppa and Youngie should be home by now. I was about half a kilometer away from the place when my phone rang again.

“Hello?” I answered without checking the caller ID.

“Hey, Hee it’s me, where are you?”

“Ah,,,oppa, I’m at home, you? Still in Jeju?” I asked. Damn, I hate lying to him.

“Yes, but I’ll be home by an hour, Jae invited me over for dinner.”

OH NO.

“Ah, really Oppa? So you’re at the airport now?” I said as I saw the Welcome to Dokdo road sign.

“Yeap, I’ll be seeing you in an hour by then, I brought oranges.”

“Thank you, Oppa, I’ll see you later.”

“Okay, I love you, Hee.”

“Love you, too.”

I exhaled as I took off my headset. I have like what? Two hours to get rid of Sooyeon?

 

There villa was pretty easy to find, since like Mokpo, Dokdo was a bit rural. So you only had to find a grand house and asked people who owns it.

I parked my car in front of a Mediterranean style house with tall glass windows.

This is it.

I wore my hood as I approached the gate. Then a buzzer went off, a guard approached me.

“Sorry miss, private property.”

Like I don’t know that.

“I know, but I’m here to see Sooyeonie, she called me.” I said in a girly voice.

“Ah, the young miss’ friend, well, I’ll guide you in.”

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Jaejoong and Minyoung were already back home, they were both in the kitchen, enjoying themselves.

“Be careful, you might cut yourself.” He said as Minyoung cut some vegetables.

“Yes, eomma.”

“YA~!”

“Kidding, anyway, is Hee here already? Yunho oppa called me twenty minutes earlier, he said he’s already in Seoul, he just passed by home to wash up.”

“I don’t know, I called her earlier, but she wouldn’t pick up.” Jae replied as he stirred something on the Kitchenaid.

“Where do you think she went?”

“I honestly have no idea, she said she was sick this morning, I’m curious where she got her energy to drive and go out.”

 

In the SSAT headquarters, Seunghyun was in front of his PC. He was checking on the monitored locations systems of their suspects and protection units. Then he noticed something strange.

The single red dot, marking a certain person’s location has driven up to Mokpo then went to the opposite side, Dokdo. He clicked on the dot and copied the number code.

He traced the number; the first location of the dot was at the Kim residence.

“Maybe one of their workers was sent on errand.” Seunghyun said to himself.

As a safety precaution, he had his agents install a GPS locator in every Kim automobile. Then, he typed some codes and satellite signals transmitted a signal on his monitor.

A black Audi R8.

Then he remembered Jaehee, she was so curious about the list of places.

He immediately grabbed his cell phone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey guys:DDDD

i know, i've been such a lousy person lately, blame it on school, got me busy hahaha

anyway, despite my crazy life, i have something new!!

A NEW FIC, :3

please do check it out.

its a YOU-JAEJOONG-KHUN-CHUNJI-2PM-DBSK fic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101520/i-m-marrying-you-2pm-arrangedmarriage-chunji-dbsk-jaejoong-nichkhun-you