Wrong

It Should Have Been Me

 

Your POV

 

After eating lunch we went out from the stable, Jaejoong was driving us back to the city, Jaehee was in her car driving behind us.

“You seem to be in a bad mood.” I heard him say.

“No, I’m not, I just…I don’t know.”

“Let me guess, you don’t like your brother’s friend?”

“….Kind of. She kinda left a bad impression on me.”

I saw him nod.

“You’re okay with going shopping with us? I mean, you know.”

“Yeah, I got used to it, try being Jaehee’s only sibling.” He laughed.

“Well, I think my brother feels that way too.” I laughed.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

Sekyung? How come she looks familiar, it’s like I’ve seen her somewhere. Is she close with Yunho oppa? I remembered the way he smiled at her.

“Wait a nimute. Why am I even thinking about these things? I should be thinking about MCM.” I shook my head.

So, maybe when I called Yunho oppa earlier, he was with Sekyung, that’s why he didn’t pick up…..? But, why wont he pick up..? Because of her??

KIM JAEHEE, stop it, please.

I was already in the city, looking for the shop Minyoung said. I typed the address on my car’s GPS.

“Where could it be?”

The machine beeped. After a few minmutes I was in front of a big store.

mcm_gallery_apr09_01.jpg

“So this is it.”

I hopped off my car and entered the place.

“I wonder where they are…..” I looked around.

“May I help you, miss?” A saleslady asked.

“Uhmm, yes, I was wondering if a couple came in?”

“Couple? You mean Mr. Kim and Miss Jung?”

I nodded.

“They are at the second floor.”

I thanked her and went up.

“You’re 10 minutes late, kiddo.”

“Sorry, I got a bit lost.”

“Here.” He handed me an ecru envelop.

“What is this?” I asked as I opened the envelop.

“Jaehee-ya, come here, this bag definitely fits~” She was cut off, her foot tripped on something,good thing oppa catched her and held onto her waist.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I acted on reflex. I caught her by the waist.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I made her stand. I noticed that she smelled really good. Like freesias.

“..Yes, I am, thanks.” She stuttered.

“Anytime.”

I saw my sister looking at us with a knowing smile.

“Okay…so back to the invite..what is this?..hmmm…Unesco Charity ball?” Jaehee looked up.

“Next Friday.” I said.

“Cool, that way you two can practice more.” She smirked.

“Ya.” Minyoung said.

“What? It’s healthy for the both of you.” Jaehee replied while looking at me.

What is she thinking again?

 

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

After hanging with Minyoung I went home. As soon as I got in my room my phone rang.

“Hello? Chunnie oppa? Why?”

“Hey kiddo, just wanted to ask if you have an for the Charity ball,,,,, do you have?”

I laughed.

“No. My brother’s taken.”

“That’s good, you know what I mean, and I’ll be your then.”

“Okies, oppa, and by the way, say hi to uncle and aunt.”

“Sure thing, bye.”

 

I was sitting on one of the couches, reading. Then, sudden flashback of Yunho oppa and Sekyung talking appeared on my mind. I shook my head. Why am I being bothered about this?

Really, Kim Jaehee, you should stop thinking about unnecessary things~

“Ah~!” A mask of a creepy moster appeared in front of me. I heard a husky laughter.

“Ya~ Oppa!” I shrieked. I found my brother, on the couch, clutching on his stomache, laughing.

“You~~hahaha~~~ should have seen your face.”

I glared at him. But, something’s different; he’s only like this when he’s in a good mood, a really good mood.

“Oppa, did something good happen?” I asked.

“What?” He replied as he took my book.

“You’re acting strange.”

“Oh, really? It’s nothing, I just felt like bullying you.”

That was mean.

“I know you too well, tell me.” I sat beside him.

“I asked Minyoung if I could be her today, she agreed.”

I felt a huge smile form on my lips.

“Don’t get any ideas, Kim Jaehee, I just wanted to inform you that I cant go with you.” Business tycoon Kim Jaejoong was back.

“It’s okay, I was exepcting it.”

Oh, don’t you lie to me, big brother. I smirked as I got the remote control.

“Is Yunho going with you then?” He asked.

Why does he have to remind me again?!?!?!

“..No, Chunnie oppa will.”

“That’s good.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Came back…for me? I looked at her in confusion.

“The truth is that..Oppa,i~…huh….let’s not talk about first, shall we?”

“….Okay.”

“Anyway, Oppa, this Friday is going to be the annual Unesco Charity Ball, will you come with me?”

She was looking at me with those beautiful orbs again.

“Sure, I’ll pick you up at your house.”

She smiled and walked forward. I wanted to ask Jaehee, but I guess Yoochun will go with her.

I wonder what their relationship really is.

Wait why am I even~

“Oppa, let’s go, it might rain.” Sekyung held my handand pulled me back to the lobby. I felt my heart beat faster, but why………does it feel so wrong?

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hey guys :DD I appreciate your comments!! Really, they make me laugh and give me ideas more for this fic, feel free to write any suggestions :DD

And…

*drum rolls*

I have a new fic!!!

It’s a changmin-you-yoochun fic :3

Please check it out :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83993/not-just-any-replacement-changmin-dbsk-jyj-marriedlife-tvxq-yoochun-you