Yoon Doo Joon

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I entered my room and walked to my bed without even bothered to turn on the light. I dropped my bag on the floor beside my bed and threw my self to the bed.

 

Damn you, Yang SeungHo. You’ve been bothering my mind ever since you asked me the question earlier.

 

I sighed and buried my face on my bed as I recalled the event that occurred earlier.

 

 

- Flashback -

 

“Ya! Yoon DooJoon!”

 

I stopped and turned as I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I saw my friend, Yang SeungHo, came to me half walking half running. He stopped in the front of me.

 

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

 

“Can we talk for a moment?” SeungHo looked around then back to me. “But not here. I need to discuss something private with you.” He grabbed my arm. “Come with me.”

 

Then I found my self being pulled by SeungHo to an empty classroom. He pushed me inside then closed the door behind him.

 

“What’s wrong, SeungHo?” I asked again, still standing behind him in confusion.

 

SeungHo seemed to hesitate to say what he wanted to say. But probably, judging to the look on his face, I’d rather say that he seemed embarrassed to say what he wanted to say.

 

“Hmm… probably you want to sit first.” SeungHo said, seemed to unsure.

 

I chuckled to see his behavior. “Oh gosh. How many years have you know me?” I put my bag on the nearest desk and leaned my self on it. “Seriously, SeungHo. What’s the matter?” I crossed my arms across my chest.

 

“I… uhm…” He seemed to think on how to say something to me. “It’s about Ae Gi.”

 

My smile disappeared when I heard the name. But still, I tried not to show the pain that I felt inside of my heart on my face. “Yeah, what about her?”

 

“Since you’ve been broke up with her, can I ask her to go out with me?”

 

As I heard his straight-forward question, a pain struck across my heart. Even though I had broke up with Ae Gi, but I must admitted that I still love her.

 

I dropped my gaze to my feet and asked, “Why?”

 

I heard SeungHo chuckled slightly and took a deep breathe.

 

“I don’t know.” He said as he released his breathe. “I don’t know since when but she started to attract me. I like her.” Then he quickly revised his word. “No, I love her. I’ve fallen in love with her.” He paused again as I looked up on him. "She's nice and beautiful, DooJoon. I can't help but to fall for her."

 

I saw an apologetically look came across his face.

 

"I'm so sorry to tell you like this beforehand, DooJoon." SeungHo paused again. "But since she was dating you before and you're my friend, so I feel that I need to ask your permission to ask her out."

 

I looked at him for a while before I finally nodded and gave him a lopsided smile. "You've asked the wrong person. You should ask AeGi about it. It's not my decision to let her dating you or not."

 

SeungHo smiled as he felt relief with my answer. He looked genuinely relief, just like a kid who had released from punishment. He blew his relief breathe through his mouth and looked at me again. "So you don't mind."

 

"I-" I stopped for a while as I felt a pain struck in my chest. "We've broke up. So she's free now."

 

His smile went wider. "Thank you."

 

"But you must to remember. She doesn't like smokers and she cannot afford to drink. So don't smoke in the front of her or give any alcohols to her. She hates to be lonely. So always be with her. And you also have to remember her birthdays and anniversaries. She likes to feel special."

 

SeungHo nodded. "I'll keep them in mind."

 

I just smiled.

 

"But thanks, bro. I owe you for this."

 

"You owe me nothing. Just make her happy, will you?"

 

SeungHo smiled again, "Okay."

 

- End of Flashback -

 

 

I never knew why I told him like that. But I was so fool. Now I regretted everything that I had said to SeungHo.

 

I turned my self to laying position and gazed at the ceiling of my room.

 

Shin AeGi... It was her name. She was a prodigy of arts, beautiful and nice too. She was popular among the students at our campus and also among the professors. But she had never taken any interest to any guys on our campus. I had been lucky enough to be her boyfriend for 3 years.

 

But it had ended 5 months ago.

 

I didn't even know why I broke up with her. But she was always been so busy with her works and I was tired that she had never been with me. That was why we decided to be apart. We didn't even say goodbye.

 

I moved my lower arm to cover my eyes as I felt something warm fell from the corner of my eyes.

 

Yes. I was crying.

 

But I had loved her… And I knew that I would always been loved her.

 

---

Afterword:

Should I say... hurray for the subscribers~?? But honestly, I'm really thankful for having subscribers and comments on my fic. This is the new chapter. I hope it's not too fast as I'm sure the next chapter will be taking some time later than this. But I'll try to update as soon as possible... Still have some other fics to write on the same time~ T___T

@DalHeera & @sunriselove: Thank you so much for your comments... and this is the next chapter. I hope you and everyone can enjoy it~

@b2stie: the reason on why they broke up will reveal in time... but actually I haven't think about it yet for now~ But thank you for your comment.

@raigel9elise: thank you so much for the comment. And for the title, yes, I also thought that it was DooJoon saying it~ But I just randomly took it, based on Beast's song. And I don't mind for the randomness~ ^^