3 Years Ago : And the Person who was Broken-hearted

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I guessed it has been a month since DooJoon and AeGi announced their relationship officially. But I knew that they had been dating since the Art Competition Exhibition.

 

And ever since then, I also started to avoid DooJoon. I didn’t know whether he realized the fact that I was avoiding him. I thought he wouldn’t realize it since he was too busy with his girlfriend. But it really hurt my heart to see them being together. And probably because I didn’t want to see them together, I always tried to avoid them.

 

I was at the cafeteria, studying while taking my lunch. Even though my heart was breaking, but I couldn’t let my grade went down too. At least my study would distract me from the thoughts of AeGi and DooJoon.

 

“Yang SeungHo!”

 

I froze as I heard someone calling my name.

 

It was his voice.

 

It was Yoon DooJoon’s voice.

 

I turned to see and my guess was right. It was Yoon DooJoon who called me. He waved at me while smiling then looked at someone who stood beside him.

 

Ah, yeah… Shin AeGi was there too with him.

 

I turned my back to him as I saw him went to me. I released a sigh slowly. I guessed I couldn’t avoid him right now. I looked up as I heard his footsteps stopped beside me. I gave him a smile.

 

“Hy, DooJoon.” I said casually. But as I saw their hands intertwined, I felt pain stabbing on my heart.

 

“Ya, where were you? You seemed to disappear for this past 2 months.” He said.

 

DooJoon seemed to worry about me.

 

“Ah, sorry. I was busy with the project.” I looked at AeGi and smiled at her. “Annyeong.” I greeted her casually.

 

A smile broke on her lips. She was so beautiful as usual. “Annyeong.” She replied me with her sweet smile. Somehow I could see that her smile was different. It seemed to be happier than usual.

 

DooJoon looked at her. “You know each others?”

 

AeGi looked at him and nodded. “I worked with him when I was helping the Film Art Department’s project last semester.”

 

DooJoon seemed to understand. He released AeGi’s hand and put his hands on my shoulders. “He’s my friend when I was still at High School. Probably same as JunHyung and HyunSeung.”

 

“Ah, I see.” AeGi seemed to be understood.

 

“You two want to have lunch too?” I asked.

 

“No.” DooJoon replied. “AeGi wants to have a drink. I just accompany her.”

 

AeGi took his arm and made DooJoon looked at her. “Why don’t you just sit here? I can go by my self.”

 

DooJoon straightened his body and frowned. “Really? You don’t need me to go with you.”

 

AeGi just nodded. “I’ll be back soon.” She said then she looked at me and smiled before she went away.

 

I just saw AeGi walked away. DooJoon took the chair beside me and talked with me.

 

I was an honest and straight-forward person. But in the front of AeGi and DooJoon together, I couldn’t be honest anymore.

 

Yeah, I’ve decided to keep my feeling away.

 

---

Afterwords:

Yay~ CHAPTER 20!! *throws confetti* Honestly, I never make romance story with chapters as much as this one. Usually, my epic fantasy stories that always reach 10++ chapters.

This is SeungHo's chapter again and the decision that he had made 3 years ago. Probably some of you wonders what happen with SeungHo. Somehow I feel bad for him. Yeah, now I'm thinking to give Aegi to SeungHo.

Ah, I wonder. If I put some kind of Fantasy story in here, will I have subscribers as plenty as this fic?? Coz I want to put pure fantasy fic with Beast feat some other singers, but I dunno. What do you suggest?? The genre would be totally different with this one.

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^