Present Time : Hanging

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

As usual, I dropped Aegi on her house on Saturday afternoon. She came home earlier since she needed to finish on something at home. My car arrived at the front of Aegi’s house. Aegi looked at me.

 

“Thank you for driving me home.” She said.

 

“You’re welcome.” I replied her.

 

But then, both of us saw Aera came out from the house and went to the car. “Unnie!” She called.

 

I looked back to Aegi and saw that she seemed to confuse. She came out from the car and came to her sister’s aide. I came out too.

 

“What’s the matter?” Aegi asked.

 

“The lamp on the bathroom is off.”

 

“Where is JungGi or Umma?”

 

“Umma is at Ahjumma’s house and JungGi is having his extra lesson on his school.”

 

Aegi narrowed her eyes. “And you can’t do this alone.”

 

Aera was only smiled and stuck out her tongue.

 

Aegi just sighed.

 

I came to her side. “Want me to help you?” I asked Aegi.

 

Aera’s eyes went wider as she seemed happy. “We always need guy’s help. Actually, we have some parts that needed to be fixed by guys. We’re all only girls here.”

 

Aegi rolled her eyes. “Aera, he’s a guest.” Aegi warned her.

 

“But aren’t you two dating? So he’s not an ordinary guest if it’s so.”

 

Aegi seemed wanted to answer. But then she stopped and just released her sigh. “Whatever.”

 

Aera just smiled then looked at me. “Oppa, then help us. Please.”

 

I smiled to Aera. “Alright.”

 

Her smile went wider. “Thank you.” Then she turned and walked back in.

 

I looked at Aegi. She seemed to be bothered as she frowned and crossed her hands across her chest.

 

“Sorry. Aera is kinda lazy to do things like this.”

 

I gave her a smile. “It’s fine. I don’t mind to help your family.”

 

She just smiled. “Thank you.”

 

“Come on.” I rounded my hand on her waist then pulled her to walk.

 

She lowered her hands and walked in. I followed her inside. Actually I have never been come in to Aegi’s house before. But her house was comforting and nice with 2 floors and a yard. The house looked so bright since they had enough windows. I could see a big family picture on the living room, containing a man, a woman, two little girl and a toddler boy. I guessed it was their family picture that they took before Aegi’s dad died.

 

“Your dad was handsome.” I told her.

 

She smiled. “Thank you.”

 

I saw Aera came with a ladder from the yard. I came to her to help her.

 

“Thank you.” The girl said. “The bathroom is this way.” She guided me to the bathroom.

 

At the bathroom, I set up the ladders. When I turned to ask the replacement lamp, I saw Aegi already on the room and she handed me the new lamp.

 

“Thanks.” I told her then climbed up to fix the lamp. It was just a simple task actually. After I done, I came down. “Anything else?”

 

“Actually… there are some others that need to be fixed.” Aera said.

 

“Aera.” Aegi warned her sister.

 

Aera looked at her older sister with a look that told her to let it be. “What? You must to admit that we can’t rely on JungGi. He’s the only guy at the house, but he can’t do guy’s stuffs like this.”

 

Aegi just sighed and raised her hands, giving up.

 

“Aegi.” I called her, making her to look at me. “I don’t mind.” I really didn’t mind with doing these for her family honestly.

 

“Alright.” She gave up.

 

“Yes!” Aera cheered. “I’ll take the lamps and tools first.” She said then turned away.

 

“I think it’ll take a while.” Aegi looked at her watch then looked at me again. “Then will you stay for dinner?”

 

I smiled and nodded. “Okay.”

 

She smiled. “I really appreciate this. Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

She turned then walked out from the bathroom.

 

I folded the ladder when I heard Aera’s voice from outside.

 

“You know what, Unnie? This oppa looks more reliable than your previous boyfriend. I like him more.”

 

“Sttt, Aera.”

 

I heard Aegi hushed her sister. I just smiled to hear them. Aera was comparing me with Doojoon and honestly I was glad to know that Aera thought I was better than Doojoon.

 

But then I was asking my self.

 

Did I really better than Doojoon?

 

Or at least, did I really have her heart more than Doojoon?

 

Aegi had never given me proper answer about her feeling toward me. We still went out together. But she never told me whether we were officially dating or not. Sometimes I felt that we were actually a couple. But sometimes, I felt that we were not. I knew that I couldn’t force her to tell her feeling toward me because I was afraid that she would run away.

 

But I just wished that she wouldn’t leave me hanging around.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another update again~ yay~ \(^o^)/

Hum... isn't Seungho so reliable? Hehehehe~

 

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

Comments answer:

@raigel9elise & Miyu : I don't have ideas for alternative ending if Seungho is not the first choice~ >_<