Present Time : Confussion

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I put the brushes back to their place and the paints back in order after I collected them from the floor where they laid after Aegi brushed them due to her anger. I cleaned up the messes at the Art Studio. Aegi was away to the toilet. I told her to wash her face while I cleaned up.

 

I exhaled slowly.

 

Sometimes I really wanted to curse at Doojoon or probably punched him because he had broke Aegi’s heart over and over again ever since they were broke-up. Sometimes I was wondering whether he really loved Aegi when they were in relationship.

 

But I knew that he did love her. I just didn’t understand why he changed so much. I knew that he could be heartless, but it was not how he used to act.

 

I happened to see Doojoon slung his arm across Gayoon’s shoulder to lead the girl’s way. And I saw Aegi had seen the scene too. I knew Gayoon had interest on Doojoon. I could see it on her eyes.

 

So I decided to follow her when she went away. And as I expected, I saw Aegi released her anger and cried. It was breaking my heart to see her like that. That was why I walked in and hugged her. I confessed that I had loved her and asked her a chance to cherish her.

 

My thought stopped because I heard footsteps came closer. I turned and saw Aegi stopped beside me. She looked at her tools’ table.

 

“Are you okay now?” I asked her.

 

She nodded and raised her gaze to see me. “Thank you.” Then she dropped her gaze again and took the palette on the floor. “Sorry if you have to see me like this.”

 

I smiled. “It’s fine. It’s not the first time I see you crying like this.”

 

Aegi chuckled. Probably she just remembered that I ever found her crying before. “Ah, yes.” She rubbed the back of her head then she took a long sigh. “I feel so pathetic, right now.”

 

“Why?”

 

She shrugged. “For many things. I feel so messed up.”

 

I just looked at her. I could guess that she had many things on her mind. About her relationship with Doojoon, about the competition that would be coming soon, about the exhibition that would be held soon, and also about the work offer from Art Gallery in New York.

 

Yes, she got an exclusive offer to hold Exhibitions on New York, thanks to the International Youth Art Exhibition that was held on France. Along with the offer, she also got a scholarship to continue her study on New York. Aegi told me once about this, but she seemed not yet decided whether she would take the offer or turned it down.

 

“Hey.”

 

Aegi looked at me again.

 

“Do you have any schedule for classes after this?”

 

She nodded. “Later in the afternoon.”

 

“Skip the class.”

 

“What?” She seemed to confuse.

 

“Skip the class and come with me.” I took her hand.

 

“To where? It’s still too early.”

 

“That’s why. Come on.” I pulled her along with me.

 

We walked out from the art studio and went to the campus parking lot. I came to my car and opened the passenger’s door for Aegi. She still looked at me in confusion.

 

“Get in.” I told her.

 

She seemed wanted to ask, but she decided to come along. She came in to my car. I closed the door and turned to the driver side. I opened the door and came in. I turned the engine on and drove the car away.

 

“Where do we want to go?” She asked again.

 

I just smiled lopsided. “You’ll see later.”

 

---

Afterwords:

About the chapter's title, since I'm also confused on how will I give the chapter's title, so I named it confussion XDD

Anyway, yay for another update~ \(^o^)/

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^