Present Time : The Fact

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I was working at TV studio and preparing the set for the variety show. It was almost a month away after the school festival.

 

The school festival...

 

It was unforgetful event for me. I couldn't believe that Junhyung actually came to us with the idea for making a group to sing the song and then performed it on the School Festival. And I amazed that he came up with such an artistic idea for the performance. Even though he had said that it was Hara's idea, but I couldn't help to think that it was so Aegi-like.

 

I paused as I mentioned Aegi on my mind. Lately she had returned to my mind again, especially after I started to make the song. I was rarely seeing her at the school, but I heard a lot of rumors about her. And the most hurting thing from the rumor was the rumor that she started to date Seungho.

 

I knew I supposed to feel happy for her happiness. But it was hurting me. It was torturing me inside. That was why I tried to distract my self with my work.

 

Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon who had seen me overworking, asked me to take some rest. But I couldn't do that. Or else I was sure that I would think about Aegi again.

 

It was almost 8 months. But I still found my self to love her.

 

And sometimes I wished that Aegi would hear the song that I made. It was my honest feeling. I still couldn't let her go.

 

Last news that I heard about her that she had won the art competition again. Somehow I was glad for her. She was truly talented girl. But not even once I tried to see the painting. Everyone at the school was talking about the painting, but I tried to forbid my self from seeing the picture. I felt that I didn’t have any relation again with Aegi so I didn’t have to be bothered by her paintings anymore.

 

After my work had done and I was walking toward the exit door, I felt my phone was ringing. I took it out from my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Junhyung. I sighed then answered the phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Are you done with your work?"

 

"I just wanted to go out."

 

"Good, coz I'm waiting for you outside your working place."

 

I frowned. "Why are you doing outside my working place?"

 

"Let's hang out and go somewhere to drink and talk."

 

I smiled. "Alright. I’ll be right there.” I hung up the phone and increased the speed of my steps.

 

Outside, I found Junhyung already leaned on his motorcycle with his feet crossed and hands on his jacket pocket. He gave me a cool smile as he saw me coming. This guy was looking cool no matter what happen. No wonder he was famous back when he was still on High School. Many girls liked him. But only Go Hara who was the one that attracted him. I guessed it already more than 4 years since they started to go out.

 

I walked down the pairs of stairs on the front of my working place and came to Junhyung. “You didn’t wait too long, did you?” I asked him as I arrived on the front of him.

 

He handed me the extra helmet that he brought. “Not really.” He replied me then moved to ride his motorcycle and turned the engine on.

 

“So where will we go?” I asked him as I put on the helmet.

 

Junhyung took his helmet and put it on. “I don’t know. Anywhere to talk probably.” He said then gestured me to hop on. “Come on.”

 

I hopped on the back seat of his motorcycle and Junhyung drove away.

 

Finally we were arrived on the café near our campus. It was the place where I used to hang out with my friends. And sometimes with Aegi…

 

I went off from Junhyung’s motorcycle and took off the helmet. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair just to fix my hair. I gave the helmet back to Junhyung as he went off from his motorcycle. He took the helmet and put it on the side rear mirror.

 

“Let’s go.” Junhyung said and both of us came in to the café.

 

On the café, both of us ordered cappuccino then found ourselves a table for two. We sat there.

 

“So how’s work?” Junhyung asked me, opening up conversation between us.

 

I smiled. “Fine.”

 

“Still busy?”

 

I nodded. “Yeah. I guess I am still busy.” I looked at my cup and took a sip for my cappuccino.

 

“You guess?”

 

I looked back at Junhyung. He was leaning on his back and sounded unsure about my words. I guessed he found it was amusing that I said that I guess I was still busy. He was frowning with his lopsided smile on his face.

 

“How can you say that you guess you’re busy?”

 

I just shrugged my shoulders for his question. “I don’t know. I guess I don’t have the answer to that.”

 

“The others are worried about you, you know?” Junhyung lowered his gaze to his cup then took it to his hand. “They said that you’re working too hard lately.” He sipped his cappuccino.

 

I didn’t reply to his words and just took another sip on my cappuccino.

 

“I heard Aegi won a competition again.”

 

As I heard the name, I froze. “I know.”

 

“Have you seen the painting?”

 

I shook my head. “I haven’t seen it.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t have the reason to see it. So why should I bother to see it?”

 

Junhyung just looked at me and said nothing. But to see his gaze upon me, I felt as if he was trying to judge me. He seemed as if he was trying to look deep into my heart. That was why I dropped my gaze. Then I heard Junhyung put down his cup.

 

“I guess I have to confess something.”

 

I looked at him again. Junhyung was staring his cup as his hand was playing with the cup.

 

“You know the new arrangement to your song and our performance on the school festival?”

 

I nodded. It was a performance that I would never forget. I liked it. And in fact, I got some offers from talent agency to be singer along with the group.

 

“It was all because of Aegi.”

 

I froze to hear that. I frowned. “What?!”

 

“Aegi was the one who re-arranged the music and the lyric to be sang by the six of us. She was also the one who suggested putting a performance for the song. She also choreographed and produced the act that we used for the performance.”

 

I didn’t know that it was all Aegi’s ideas. If I knew, I should have refused. “But you said that…” I lost my words.

 

“She knew that you will refuse if you know. So she insisted that I or Hara was the one who came up with the ideas instead of her.”

 

Somehow I felt betrayed by Junhyung.

 

“You can angry at me, Yoon Doojoon.” He said calmly. “But you must to remember this. Aegi still loves you.” He smiled lopsided again. “And I’m guessing that she indeed still waited for you.”

 

“But I guess it’s all too late, right?”

 

Junhyung inhaled a deep breath as he looked at the other way and scoffed, feeling amusing. Then he his lips and looked at me with a lopsided smile on his face.

 

“Try to check on her latest painting that won the Art Competition. Then tell me if you ARE really late or not.” He said then stood up. “Yoseob told me that it’s being hung up on the art studio after the exhibition finished.” Junhyung walked away after that.

 

I just looked at him walking away. I must to admit that Junhyung had raised my curiosity about Aegi’s painting.

 

What was with her painting actually?

 

---

Afterwords:

This is the chapter that missing from the fic~

Enjoy reading~