3 Years Ago : The Reason To Fall For You

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

Oh my... My heart was raced as I found out that he had seen my sketch drawing. I was panicked and quickly took the sketch book from the standing. He was looking at me as if he wanted to ask why he was there on my drawing.

 

“I-i-it was something that I often see from the window.”

 

I dropped my gaze as I was embarrassed to see him and quickly turned to go back to the table. I spoke out my reason honestly. But I didn't expect that I would stutter.

 

Foolish me. I was too panicked because he had found my drawing. I closed my sketch book and put it on the table. I just hope that he wouldn't think that I was weird or, worse, a stalker.

 

I could hear his footsteps came closer and he stopped on my left side. I looked downward and let the long bang on the left side of my hair covering my face from his sight. I couldn't afford to let him saw my red face because of excessively blushing.

 

"Well, thank you." He said.

 

I just nodded to reply him. I just hoped that he didn't find it rude. But I didn't want him to see my blushing face. And I felt that my heart was beating faster than usual.

 

What was his name again?

 

I tilted my head slightly.

 

Yoon DooJoon?

 

Yes, his name was Yoon DooJoon. I smiled slightly.

 

Finally I found out the name of the guy that I often saw through the window of art studio. I saw him playing soccer on the field with his friends. And on the other time, I saw him sitting by the tree for reading or just to enjoy his break time. Sometime he was alone, sometimes with his friends. I don't know since when he had my eyes set upon him.

 

 

Honestly, he was not as good-looking as Kim JaeJoong sunbae from the music department or Lee DongHae sunbae from dance department, or as cute as Yang YoSeob, the freshmen student from Art Department, or Lee KiKwang from Broadcast Entertainment Department. He got single eyelids and his face looked fierce when he was serious. But then, when he laughed as he joked with his friends or when he scored a goal on the soccer match, he looked cute and utterly happy like a small child. When he smiled gently, all the fierceness on his face had turned into something softer. And whenever he was gazing to the distance as something occupied his mind, he looked so peaceful.

 

I had never felt bored whenever I saw him through the window. I knew a lot of guys and many of them were better looking than him. But he was different. He got many faces that I liked to see. Sometimes I just sat by the window and sketched his face on my book. And the next thing I realized, he had filled some pages of my sketch book. Until, I finally decided to draw a sketch of him with the tree where he always sat by.

 

The sound of the door opened, broke the terrain of my thought. I looked up and saw Kang HyoMin, a junior of mine from the same department, came in.

 

"Ah, sunbae. Professor Kang calls you."

 

I broke a smile and nodded. "Okay, thank you. I'll be right there."

 

The younger girl nodded as she understood and went back outside.

 

I looked at him. "Sorry, the professor called me." I said apologetically.

 

He looked understood. "Ah, it's fine. I'd better go too now." He stepped backward, away from the table.

 

"Alright." I nodded as he walked backward to the door. "And thank you so much for your help."

 

He just smiled and waved at me before he turned and walked to the door.

 

I just looked at him until the door was closed. But suddenly I realized that I've forgot to ask his professor name. I felt pity on him since he must skip his class because he had to help me. I didn't look around at that time. I quickly moved, almost running toward the door. I opened the door and found that he was not far yet. So I called him.

 

"Yoon DooJoon-ssi."

 

He stopped and turned to see me. He looked as if he wanted to ask why I was calling him back.

 

"May I ask who the professor that you skipped the class today?"

 

"Song TaeHyung from the Boardcast Entertainment Department."

 

I recognized the name. I also knew that Professor Song was a strict and discipline professor when it came to time. No wonder if Yoon DooJoon didn't dare to enter the class. But he wasn't guilty either. I was partly guilty for making him skipped the class.

 

I nodded and gave him a smile. "Okay, thank you so much." I raised my hand and waved at him. "See you again."

 

He smiled and turned to walk away.

 

I released a sigh then went in again to the studio. Probably I should call Professor Song later to explain why one of his students skiped the class today. But now, I needed to go to Professor Kang. I was sure that she wanted to talk about the upcoming painting competition. She was so persisted that I should join the competition. I still didn’t know whether I wanted to join or not.

 

But whatever that I would face for the rest of this day, I was sure that I would be smiling all along.

 

---

Afterword:

Uuu... somehow my condition today is not well... but new chapter is up already, and I couldn't be  happier than this... XDD

Probably this chapter is kinda short, but it's about how the girl started to notice about DooJoon. I know there are many grammar errors. So sorry about that.

And, one of my friends at twitter told me that this fic is full of emotion. She also said that this fic is deserves a sequel, either it's for the couple or the guy who had failed. So what do you think about that?

And again, for the comments and subscribers so far, thank you very much. For the silent readers, thank you too for reading this unperfect story. I still continue to write this fic as well as to make the existing chapters to be more perfect than this.

And if there's anyone who want to make poster for this fic, be sure to let me know. I would love to know it.. and probably I'll put it as the Image of this story~ ^^

Comments and subscribers are love~ <3