3 Years Ago : And The Effect

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I blew an air through my mouth as I walked to leave Yoon DooJoon to release my nervousness. I clenched my hand that brought my phone on my chest as I felt my heart beating rapidly and I bit my lower lip just to prevent me from smiling like crazy.

 

Oh, Gosh, I sighed. I never knew that a guy with name Yoon DooJoon could make me like this.

 

I had to calm my self. I was so sure that my face went red when I talked with him. And I was so sure that I behave very awkward when I asked his phone number.

 

Probably I was crazy but I didn’t know why suddenly I asked for his number. I was just curious. I even wondered whether he would give me his phone number or not before. It made me nervous. I even bit my nails because of the thought about it. But I was so glad that he shared me his number.

 

I looked at my phone and saw his number was still written on my phone. I stopped and saved the number to my phonebook. And when I saw his name on my Phonebook list, I thought my smile was blooming again. I bit my lower lips again to hide the smile then raised my gaze.

 

Ah, right. I still had a class to attend.

 

I put my phone back to my bag and walked toward the Art Department’s building. I must have hurried or I would late.

 

When the class already finished and I went back to the studio with my friends, I felt my phone vibrated. I took the phone out from my bag and looked at it.

 

I got one message. But my eyes went wider as I saw the sender name.

 

It was Yoon DooJoon.

 

I quickly opened the message. It was just a short message.

 

Shin AeGi. Just one question. What should I wear for the Exhibition? :P

 

I chuckled to read the message, especially because he ended the message with stick out tongue emoticon.

 

My phone vibrated again and I saw another message came. I closed the message and checked the other message.

 

I frowned. It was Yoon DooJoon again.

 

I opened the message. This time it said…

 

Don’t laugh. Or your friends will suspicious at you. XD

 

Huh? How did he know that I was laughing? And why did he know that I was with my friends?

 

I raised my gaze and looked around. Then, I saw him with his friends, sitting on the park table. He smiled to see me spotted him.

 

I smiled too as a realization came to my mind. No wonder why he knew. He had watched me. I looked at the message again and sent him a reply that told him to use something semi-formal to the exhibition.

 

“AeGi-ah.”

 

The call made me diverted my eyes from the phone to my friends who already walked before me. “Yes?” I answered them naively. It was SungHyo who called me.

 

“You’d better watch your way. Or you can be tripped.”

 

I just grinned. “Thank you.” I said.

 

“But why are you too interested to your phone?” SungHyo went back to me.

 

I quickly lowered my phone and put it back to my bag. I didn’t want SungHyo to know about my crush toward DooJoon. She would have teased me if she knew. “Nothing.” I walked again.

 

“Ya! You’re making me suspicious, Shin AeGi.” She said as I walked passing her by.

 

I grinned to hear the words. Oh, how I wished that I didn’t know her since middle school. Sometimes she knew me too well.

 

---

Afterwords:

This chapter is just an intermezzo between the previous chapter and the next chapter~ And I would like to introduce you to Park SungHyo, AeGi's best friend.

And cool~ this fic has reached chapter 10~ XDD

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic~ Thank you so much... ^^