3 Years Ago : Am I Jealous?

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I looked around as I stood on the Hall where the Art Competition Exhibition. There were still so many people there. I just looked for one and it was Shin AeGi.

 

I was sure that she was still at the Exhibition. I didn’t see her when I saw Professor Kang from the Art Department went out with 4 people earlier. I knew she was closed with the female Professor. I wanted to congratulate her for her winning on this Art Competition.

 

“Omo… Yang SeungHo?”

 

I turned around as I heard someone called my name. I saw a sunbae from the Art Department that I knew. His name was Lee JungHo. He came toward me. I smiled to see him and gave him a greeting as I bowed slightly.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Sunbae.”

 

JungHo sunbae stopped in the front of me. "So you're here too." He said as he smiled.

 

"Yes, I managed to get the ticket." I smiled.

 

JungHo sunbae nodded his head with a naughty grin on his face. "Aish, are you using your popularity? The premiere tickets are not for sale."

 

I smiled wide. "Professor Jung gave me the ticket because I said I want to come."

 

"Aahhh..." A sound of understanding came from his mouth. Probably he would think that I seduced the female professor of my department now. So I needed to talk about different topic now. My brain started to work fast to find another topic.

 

Suddenly I remembered something so I said, "Ah. I heard you won the second place. Congratulation, sunbae."

 

He smiled lopsided as he heard my congratulatary words. "Thanks. But AeGi beats me out."

 

My heart jumped as I heard JungHo sunbae mentioned her name. Probably because he saw Shin AeGi differently from me, he could mention her name casually.

 

"Have you seen her picture?" JungHo sunbae asked me.

 

I shook my head. "I just arrived a while ago. So I haven't seen her picture."

 

"Well, I must admit that she's good. Even the critics like her drawing."

 

Somehow, it made me smile to hear his praise toward Shin AeGi as if I was her.

 

A tongue clicked made me looked up. JungHyo sunbae just clicked his tongue as he crossed his hand across his chest. He looked somewhere else as if he was thinking something.

 

"But I wonder." He said again then looked at me. "Does she have boyfriend already?"

 

The question made my smile disappeared. I put on expresionless look on my face. "What?"

 

"Because everyone said that her drawing is comforting and full of love." He paused. "Do you know something about that?"

 

I went silent as I was thinking. As far as I knew and heard, Shin AeGi didn't have any boyfriend. She did close with some guys including me. But her attitude toward us was as casual as friends. She never treated us more than that. She had never treated one of us specially. So I shook my head. “No, I don’t know anything.” I replied to JungHyo sunbae’s question.

 

Sunbae just nodded to hear my answer.

 

“Well, I think I’ll just go and see the pictures by my self then.” I flashed him a smile. “You’ve made me curious, Sunbae.”

 

JungHyo Sunbae smiled. “Alright then.” He patted my shoulder. “Enjoy your self there.” He lowered his hand then turned.

 

Suddenly, there was an urge to ask where AeGi was to JungHyo Sunbae. “Sunbae.” I called him again out of blue, to my confusion.

 

JungHyo Sunbae stopped and looked back at me.

 

I paused for a while, thinking should I ask him or not. But I decided that I should ask him. “Do you know where Shin AeGi right now?”

 

JungHyo Sunbae shrugged. “She was here before. But I don’t know where she is right now. Probably she’s at the exhibition.”

 

I nodded. “Thank you.” I turned and walked toward the part of the Gallery where the Exhibition was held.

 

When I entered the Exhibition part, I was clueless where I had to start to find Shin AeGi. But then, I chose to start with her drawing. I haven’t seen the picture so I wondered about it. It was easy to find her picture because the setting was set to put all the winners of the art competition on one wall. Besides, there was an information card put on under the picture to tell about the information of the picture. I stopped on the front of her drawing.

 

My eyes looked down to the information card. It mentioned the title of the picture, The Guy on The Field, and also the painter’s name, Shin AeGi. Then I moved up my eyes to the picture. And, I understood why JungHyo sunbae said that the picture was comforting and full of love.

 

Usually the painter used paint for their painting, just like what JungHyo sunbae did for his picture that hung right beside AeGi’s picture. But AeGi didn’t use paints. She used something else and it made the picture’s colors became softer yet assertive as it could be seen on the dim light of the room. Even though it was just a painting, but I could feel winds were blowing at the moment, giving the refreshing feeling on the middle of dry and empty field in Summer. Probably it was because the effect that she put on the tree. And the guy…

 

I didn’t know why but when I saw the guy on the picture, my heart felt aching. The way AeGi’s drew the guy, the way of how calm and comfort his face when he sat under the tree, probably it was something that made everyone thought that this picture was full of love. Even for someone like me who was not from Art Department, I could feel that AeGi put all of her feeling onto the picture as she drew it.

 

I dropped my gaze to the floor, unable to see the picture further more. Somehow I felt uneasy to see the picture. I turned to walk somewhere else.

 

Suddenly I stopped when I caught a familiar figure of a girl, standing on the front of a sculpture. Even though she was standing with her back on me, but I recognized her. It was Shin AeGi.

 

A smile came to my face when I saw her. She was using a knee-length one-piece dress in white color, showing her slender body and legs. Her hair was partly tied making her looked more feminine and sweet. She was more beautiful that she used to be. And charming too. Her charm had drawn me to her ever since we were working together.

 

She crossed her hands across her chest then she looked at her left.

 

I realized that she wasn’t alone. Someone was there with her. But I couldn’t see who the person was since the partition wall covered my sight of the person. But AeGi touched her chin with her left hand while pouted her lips and frowned her eyebrows. But the curve on the corner of her lips told me that she was joking when she made that expression. She asked something to the person beside her. I couldn’t hear her question since she was kinda far from me and she talked with soft voice. But then, she was laughing.

 

To see her laugh, I froze. I’ve never saw AeGi laugh so free and carelessly like that. She usually laughed with her hand covering . She did that too but her laugh was something that I had never seen before.

 

That was it. I needed to see who was there with her. Who was the one that could make her laughing so free like that? I stepped forward out of my curiosity. But just when I moved forward, I stopped. I froze due my shock.

 

It was Yoon DooJoon.

 

The one who was with AeGi was Yoon DooJoon.

 

He was laughing along with AeGi. I always knew that DooJoon was funny guy. He loved to joke around. But how did he know AeGi? When?

 

I saw AeGi turned and accidentally tripped. DooJoon quickly took his hands out of his pants side pockets and grabbed AeGi’s waist and elbow, preventing her from falling. He rounded his right hand on her waist and his left hand held her left elbow. He also pulled her slightly closer as a worried expression drew on his face. He said something and AeGi turned to see him. DooJoon froze. Probably realizing how close they were.

 

I gulped and dropped my gaze as I clenched my fist tight. I felt something got stabbed on my heart and something aching inside. It made me felt uneasy. I turned as I couldn’t stand to see them anymore.

 

Why DooJoon?

 

Did he know that the girl was someone who had stole my heart?

 

Did I jealous to my own best friend?

 

---

Afterword:

Because I'm speechless right now, so I don't know what I want to say. Probably just enjoy the fic~ ^^

And Kyuri91, I guess this chapter will answer your thought on our wallies conversation~ XD

To deedee48, this chapter is the wish that you want to see~ XDD

At last, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^