3 Years Ago : The Afterwards…

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

The Monday had come again and I was back to my regular activities for my college. The Saturday Night where the Art Competition Exhibition was held was like a dream for me.

 

On the Art Exhibition, I spent sometime at the gallery with AeGi before she suddenly said that she was hungry and she wanted to have some food. I was thought that she wanted to eat from the buffet tables that were set on the hall. But to my surprise, AeGi went out from the building. So we had dinner together on a small restaurant. It was a little embarrassing though since we were using formal attires that night. But I did enjoy the time. Too bad that I didn’t walk her home, though she offered me to take the taxi with her. But I refused.

 

And the days afterward, I had few more moments where we went out to eat at the cafe or somewhere else. I didn't know whether I should called it a date or not. I didn't dare to ask AeGi too. I was afraid that if I asked her, she would draw herself away from me.

 

As I walked across the park, I saw AeGi was walking with her friends. I stopped. She was giggling with her friends. But it seemed that she noticed my presence since she turned her gaze toward me and smiled.

 

I smiled to reply her and I added it with a small wave from my hand. She replied me with raised her hand to wave at me. She did it shyly, as if she didn’t want her friends to notice it. I found it cute when she did that.

 

I looked around and started to walk again. I felt that my feeling was so light today, as if I could soar to the sky. Even my steps became lighter. And I couldn’t stop my self from smiling. How I wished to tell her that I loved her and let everyone knew that we were dating. But I didn’t know what she would think about that since I knew that she was a shy girl.

 

On one night, she asked me to accompany her to a place. It was a small art school for children. I did remember AeGi told me before that she had worked part-time as a teacher on the art school for children. I told her that I would like to see the school sometimes. So she brought me there tonight. She also told me that she needed to work on something on the school and she wanted me to help her.

 

On the school, there was a woman waiting us. She smiled as she saw AeGi came. AeGi came to her.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” AeGi told her.

 

The woman smiled comfortingly. “It’s fine. You’re just a little late.” Then she looked at me.

 

I just bowed slightly to her.

 

“He’s Yoon DooJoon.” AeGi introduced me to the woman.

 

The woman looked at AeGi teasingly. “Your boyfriend?”

 

The blunt question shocked me. I looked at AeGi and she blushed. It seemed that she felt bad at me since the woman called me her boyfriend as she mouthed me her apology and grinned when the woman told us to follow her. So we followed her.

 

Actually I didn’t mind with that title. In fact, I wanted to be known as her boyfriend.

 

The woman stopped on the front of a clean white wall on one empty room. It seemed that the room was still under construction since I could see stairs and tools on the room. There were some cans of paints on different colors on the front of the wall with the brushes too. She turned and looked at me.

 

“Ah, sorry that I haven't introduce my self to you. I'm Lee TaeYeon, the owner of this school."

 

I bowed and introduced my self again. "I'm Yoon DooJoon from the same school as AeGi. But I'm from Broadcast Entertainment department."

 

Lee TaeYeon smiled. "I’m sorry if I’m bothering you in this late hour. I hope your parents won’t mind.”

 

“It’s fine. I live alone. So it doesn’t matter for me.” I told her.

 

“You live alone?”

 

I looked at AeGi when I heard her clueless question. She seemed surprised.

 

“Yes.” I replied her.

 

Ah, I never told her about that. I had lived all by my self since high school. My parents and older sister were lived somewhere else. I had decided to live apart from my family since high school. Nothing was wrong. I just wanted to be independent from them. I didn’t tell her before as I thought it wasn’t necessary for her to know.

 

AeGi seemed to be understood as she nodded. But I was sure that she must have wondered about it. She looked back to Lee TaeYeon.

 

"So, AeGi, we've talked about this before. I want you to paint something on this wall. This room will be the classroom for the children."

 

AeGi's eyes were looking directly to the wall. "Okay."

 

"I'll leave you both to work. If you need me, I'll be at the office."

 

AeGi nodded and smiled. "Okay."

 

Lee TaeYeon smiled then went away. I looked at her until she walked out from the door, leaving us alone on the room.

 

I looked at AeGi. She was looking at the wall with her both hands rested on her hip. Her lips were pouted. That was a sign that she was thinking. I started to know her habit.

 

"So... What shall we do?" I asked AeGi.

 

"Huh?" She looked at me. "Painting the wall?" She sounded unsure as she walked to the table on the middle of the room and put her sling bag there.

 

It made me chuckled. "Okay, what do you want to paint?" I took off the shirt that I wore, leaving the t-shirt alone. I put the shirt on the table and leaned my back against the table.

 

I looked at AeGi. She was looking back at the wall. She used an oversized blue shirt over a white tanktop with short jeans pants. She always used that kind of attires whenever she was worked on some arts. AeGi turned to see me again.

 

"What do you think that the children would like?" She asked.

 

I shrugged. "A view? Cartoons?"

 

"Fantasy?"

 

"That will do."

 

AeGi frowned and walked forward to the wall. She was staring at the wall for a moment. I was sure that she was in the middle imagining something that she would draw on the wall. It was the same when she started new painting on her canvas. Then she turned to look at me.

 

"Help me with the coloring, will you?"

 

I smiled. "Alright."

 

She stepped back to the table and took her bag. She took out her drawing tools.

 

I looked at her as she chose her tool. The bang screen of her hair covered her face from me again. She got long straight hair to her back. The hair was flowing and soft. I've touched her hair couple of times. But I knew that AeGi always tied her hair or made it into a bun with a brush everytime she was working.

 

I straightened my body. "Want me to tie your hair?"

 

She looked at me and smiled. "Sure." She said then gave me the hair tie that she often used.

 

I took the tie and tied her hair. I did it carefully and didn’t put too many strength so I wouldn't pull a single hair or hurt her as I tied her hair.

 

"Done." I patted her shoulder.

 

She turned to see me and gave me a smile again. "Thank you." She said then walked to the wall again with contour pencil on her hand.

 

On the next seconds, she was already busy to draw a sketch on the wall.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hehehe~ An update again~ Should I slow down my speed whenever I had the story over-flow on my head? So I'll just update the story one chapter per day. But I'm not that patience when it comes to my story~ XDD So probably the next chapter will come up around later at afternoon... or probably at least after I got comments~ I'm kinda selfish, ain't I? XDDD

As usual, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic~ and off I go to write the next one~ Ah~ *sigh* the happy time will soon be ended~ >_<