3 Years Ago : The Guy Who Secretly Admired Her

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

Ah! There she was again, walking across the park with her light steps and a clipped paper on her hand. Today, she used white blouse with black jeans that looked perfectly fit for her. She got slender petite body so anything would look great for her. As usual, she only used natural make-up. Probably she only used powder and soft pink lipstick. But she already looked pretty. She let her long and soft black hair untied. Every time the wind blew, her hair waved along. She seemed to be engulfed with her reading as her forehead frowned and her lips pouted. Even though she made a serious look, she still looked beautiful.

 

But she didn’t realize that she got some eyes staring at her as she walked by. Guys were looking at her in awe while girls were looking at her in envious and awe. No wonder why they looked at her in awe. She got everything, from the look until the talents and the brain. Even though she looked humble, but she looked elegant yet sweet. Probably that was why she was well-liked by everyone. Even though she got everything, she was a nice, natural and down-to-earth kind of girl. Compared to other popular girls at our campus, Shin AeGi seemed to be more approachable.

 

“Shin AeGi~!”

 

I heard a guy called her. Shin AeGi stopped and turned to see who called her. Her smile bloomed as she saw the good looking guy from Film Art Department approaching her. I knew him. His name was Yang SeungHo, DooJoon’s best friend.

 

He greeted her casually. I frowned to know that they were known each others. But then, I realized why they knew each others. They’ve worked together last semester for a short movie contest. Our campus got the first place, thanked to the collaboration of Art’s Prodigy who also got a talent in creative writing, Shin AeGi, and the talented guy from Film Art Department, Yang SeungHo.

 

Then SeungHo raised his hand to AeGi’s head and took a leaf that stuck on her hair. Shin AeGi seemed to realize it and thanked to him as she brushed her hair with her hand. I bet it made the other fans of AeGi wringed their hands and wanted to, at least, throw a punch on SeungHo or probably stepped on his foot. At least it was something that I wanted to do.

 

SeungHo walked along with Shin AeGi. They seemed to discuss the clipped paper that AeGi brought with her. She let SeungHo to read the paper.

 

Argh. I couldn’t help but to feel jealous at SeungHo. He could know someone as famous as Shin AeGi and acted friendly toward her. But I couldn’t blame him. He got a chance to know her. I wished to have that kind of chance too.

 

Well, actually I often got the chance to approach her and talked with her. She often visited my department for learning music or helping the professors. She might not have the basic knowledge for music, but all the professors on Music Department acknowledge her natural instinct and talent in Music. I also often saw her practicing her dance on the dancing studio. I heard that she had practiced dancing since younger age.

 

I released a sigh silently.

 

Even if Shin AeGi seemed to be approachable, but I, Jang HyunSeung, still didn’t dare to approach her and talked with her.

 

---

Afterwords:

I'm back again~ Sorry for taking so long to update. I was clueless with the chapter 7. Honestly, this chapter draft went through 3 times revision. I wrote and deleted it 3 times until I got this idea that I wrote as chapter 7. And guess what, this chapter is written through the minor character's POV, Jang HyunSeung~ Who's his fan, raise your hand~ *raise hand* :P

Anyway, even though I said this chapter is kinda lame, but I hope you will enjoy this chapter. And comment*??* I need that XD

To all the subscribers and all who comments, thank you so much. To all the silent readers, thank you for reading the fic~ I hope I can make better and better fic~

But I still confuse who will get AeGi on the end~ :(