Present Time : A Sudden Date

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

“Amusement park?”

 

I turned to see Seungho as I saw the entrance. He just nodded as he smiled.

 

“You’re too serious with your work. Just have fun and enjoy your self today.” He took my hand and held it on his hand. “Come on.” He said then pulled me along with him.

 

Even though I was reluctant, but I still let my self to be dragged by him. I must admit that Seungho was right. I was too serious with my life. So many things were in my mind, especially about Doojoon. Probably I should have let my self to enjoy the time today.

 

We were walking inside the amusement park. I didn’t have a clue on what ride I should take.

 

“What do you want to take?”

 

I tilted my head. “I don’t know.”

 

His lopsided smile appeared again. “Then let me choose.” He said then looked around.

 

But somehow I felt a bad feeling as I saw him looking around. Somehow I was scared that he would pick a ride that I couldn’t take.

 

And my feeling was right. He pointed at the Roller Coaster ride near our stands.

 

“Let’s take that.”

 

I dropped my jaw. “Roller coaster?” I blinked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“No way.” I wanted to leave but I forgot that he was holding my hand.

 

So I was pulled back to him.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t like it.” I said.

 

He smiled. “Why don’t you like it?”

 

I grinned. “I never take or try them before.” I confessed innocently as I dropped my gaze.

 

He giggled when he heard my words. “I guess it’s the time for you to try.”

 

“But I’m afraid of heights.”

 

“It’s not a reason.” He said. “Come on.” He pulled me to come along as he rounded his arm across my shoulders.

 

"But still no." I wanted to turn but he quickly blocked me.

 

"Ah, come on." He murmured. "Just this once." He gave me his puppy begging eyes. “Please.”

 

To see him like that, I didn't have the heart to refuse. I sighed in defeat. "Alright." I sighed.

 

A smile returned to his face. "Yes!" He cheered softly. "Come on." He turned my back on him then pushed me to walk.

 

I whimpered as I was pushed by Seungho. I tried to resist but I knew it was useless since he was stronger and all.

 

When we were waiting for our turn to take the ride, my courage sank down several times. I turned around wanting to turn back, but Seungho who stood behind me quickly turned me around. I felt more nervous as the line was getting shorter.

 

“Don’t worry.”

 

I could hear his voice so close on my ear. It seemed that he leaned forward toward me.

 

“You can hold my hand if you want to.”

 

I turned to see him.

 

“And you can scream as loud as you can if you’re afraid.”

 

I whimpered again and I guessed it made him chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry, okay.”

 

I took a deep breath and accepted my fate. I guessed I could never turn back again.

 

And just as I thought, I couldn't open my eyes on the ride. I was too scared to open my eyes. I could feel the ride was twisted and turned.

 

"Open your eyes." Seungho told me as he chuckled.

 

"No way." I said as I could feel that the ride was climbing up.

 

"It's fine. Nothing to worry about."

 

Somehow I believed him. I tried to open my eyes slowly. But I gasped as I saw that we were actually at the edge of the free fall. I quickly closed my eyes again and grabbed his hand as I felt the ride fell so fast.

 

"YANG SEUNGHO, YOU'RE LYING!!!" I screamed as hard as I could.

 

But I guessed he heard what I was saying because I heard his laughs afterward.

 

"Nice." He said.

 

And when the ride stopped, I felt that my body became weak. After I stepped down from the ride, I bent forward and almost fell to the ground.

 

"Are you okay?" Seungho asked with amusing tone on his voice.

 

I looked up at him. "I will never believe in you again." I told him.

 

He just chuckled because he knew that I was joking.

 

"But you seem to enjoy it."

 

Well, my feeling was a little bit better since I was screaming out loud earlier. But I hated to admit it.

 

"Yeah."

 

He took out a candy from his pocket. "Try to eat this." He handed the candy to me. "It'll reduce your nausea feeling."

 

I ate the candy and tasted it. It was a sour candy. I frowned because of it. "It's sour."

 

He smiled again. "I know. But it'll make you feeling better." He patted my back gently.

 

And he was right again. My nausea was reduced. But I started to feel thirsty. Probably because I was screaming so loud and a lot earlier. "But I'm thirsty."

 

Seungho just smiled then offered his hand to me. "Come on. I'll buy you a drink." He said.

 

I took his hand and walked away with him.

 

After taking a short break, we were having bumping cars, the swing ride, the Viking ride and the cup ride. I guessed my fear for the thrilling rides had gone because of the roller coaster ride earlier. So they didn't scare me anymore.

 

We were also playing the arcade games. It was very fun. I could laugh my self out and played around with Seungho to take revenge on him because making me took the roller coaster ride earlier.

 

We dropped by on the store as I wanted to buy something for my siblings. I was looking around when Seungho suddenly came to me with rabbit ears hairband.

 

"Try this." He said as he put the hairband on my head.

 

I lowered my head a little to make him easier, even thought I knew it was unnecessary for me to do that. Seungho was taller than me.

 

But so did Doojoon...

 

I went silent with my thought. Suddenly, Doojoon came back to my mind, bringing another bitter feeling on my heart.

 

"You're cute." Seungho told me as he saw me using the rabbit ears.

 

I just gave him a smile. I tried my best to make my smile sincere. I didn't want Seungho to know that I was thinking about Doojoon. I was supposed to forget about Doojoon with this sudden trip.

 

But why did he keep coming back again to my mind?

 

---

Afterwords:

Update for today~ yay~ \(^o^)/ Hehehe.

And this time is Aegi and Seungho's sudden date on the Amusement Park. It was unplanned by them. It was sudden decision by Seungho just to make Aegi cheered up~ ^^

Seungho is so sweet and dependable, right~?? Hohohoho~

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^