Present Time : A Secret Helping Hands

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

Junhyung and Hyunseung were at the vocal studio, trying to work on the song that they created with Doojoon. Doojoon had recorded the instrument part for them by the piano. It made them easier to practice. They were listening to the instrumental song. Junhyung was sitting on the swivel chair and Hyunseung was standing beside him as he tried to match the lyric and the music.

 

"You know what." Hyunseung said as he looked at the lyric. "I feel a little bit lacking for this song."

 

Junhyung just nodded. "Yeah, me too."

 

Suddenly, there were knocks on the door, making the two guys looked at the door. The door was opened and an unexpected girl showed up. Hyunseung dropped his jaw because of her and Junhyung quickly stood up from the swivel chair.

 

"Aegi?" Junhyung mentioned the girl's name.

 

Aegi just gave them a smile as she closed the door behind her. "Sorry to bother you guys. But..." She stopped as if she gathered her courage and felt guilty on the same time. "But... I over-heard your practice on the small auditorium the other day."

 

The two guys were looking at each others when they heard it. They didn’t expect that Aegi would listen to their practice on the small auditorium. It was night and no one knew that they were using the room for practice.

 

Aegi gulped. "And I can't help my self for not helping you guys." She dropped her gaze. "So..." She didn't continue her words.

 

"But this song was made by Doojoon, you know?" Junhyung said. "And these words are probably the words that were left unsaid by him. Whether it was for you or for Seungho."

 

Aegi looked at him. "I know. But I'm an artist too." She paused. "And I can't let a great art slips away just like that. So please let me help."

 

Junhyung seemed to be considering the offer. Then he exhaled and looked at the paper. He handed the lyric paper to Aegi. "This is the lyric. You can read it."

 

Aegi smiled and received the paper. "Thank you."

 

"And the music..."

 

"Piano won't do enough." Aegi cut off Junhyung's words. "I already worked on new arrangement for the music, adding some pop touch on it. I asked my composer friend to make the finishing touch. It will be done by an hour."

 

"Wow, you arranged the music for us?" Hyunseung seemed to amaze. "You're really something, Shin Aegi."

 

Aegi just smiled to hear the praise. "Thank you." She looked back to Junhyung. "Let me borrow the lyric for a while. I’ll think about the singing portion for you guys." She took out a name card from her pocket and handed it to Junhyung. "And come to this place two hours again. My friend will meet you there."

 

Junhyung received the card. "Okay."

 

"And make sure that you'll bring Gikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Doojoon along with you." Aegi said. "This song won't be enough for only the two of you to sing it."

 

"Alright."

 

"And probably it's so selfish because I was the one who forced you guys to accept my offer then ask you to do another favor." She paused. "But please promise me that you won't tell Doojoon that I'm the one who help."

 

Both of Junhyung and Hyunseung went silent with the request. But they both seemed to agree.

 

"Alright." Junhyung looked back to Aegi. "We promise."

 

Aegi gave them a sincere thankful smile. "Thank you." She said then went out from the room.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hohohohohohoho~

Is it a twist? Is it a twist?? Hehehe... but I don't think so~ Just like Aegi said, her professional part can't let a good song to be wasted just like that~ :P

So what will come next on their relationship?

Just check out the next chapter~ so stay tune~

Am I sound like an announcer asking the viewer to stay tune and listen to the news after the break?? Hahaha~ I guess I did~ LOL

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^