5 Months Ago : On The Rainy Day

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

That day, it was raining. Shin Aegi was waiting on the front of her department building. A suitcase was on her side. She looked at her watch. The day was getting late, but the one that she waited for was not yet arrived. She was in hurry. Aegi looked again to her surrounding.

 

But then, her face went brighter as a car drove by. She recognized the car. As the car arrived on the front of the building, a smile came to her face.

 

A man came out from the car with an umbrella and quickly rushed to her.

 

"I'm sorry that I'm late." He said to Aegi as he arrived on the front of her.

 

"It's fine." Aegi replied him.

 

"Let's go. We need to be hurry or we'll miss the flight."

 

Aegi nodded. The man took her suitcase and brought it to the car. Aegi opened her own umbrella and walked to the car. She raised her hand, wanting to open the car's door. But...

 

"Aegi!"

 

The call stopped her from opening the door. Aegi turned and saw Doojoon standing not too far from her. He was drenched by the rain.

 

"Doojoon?"

 

"Miss Aegi." The call made her turned again to the man. "We need to hurry."

 

"Just a moment please." Aegi said to the man then she came to Doojoon. She was frowning because of her worry toward her boyfriend. She put her umbrella to shelter both of her and Doojoon. "Doojoon, why are you doing in the rain? You can be sick." She took out her handkerchief and wiped Doojoon's cheek but Doojoon held her wrist.

 

"What is that you're hiding from me?"

 

Aegi looked back to Doojoon. "Huh?"

 

"Miss Aegi."

 

Aegi looked back to the man. The man pointed at his watch, signaling that they were late already. Aegi released a sigh and looked back to Doojoon.

 

"Look, Doojoon. I don't have much time to explain. I need to go right now. I really really need to go."

 

A disappointment look came across Doojoon's face.

 

"Do you want to...?" He became speechless. He couldn't bring him self to say the words. He threw his look to another way and sighed before he looked back to the girl in the front of her. He released her hand. "Fine." He nodded his head. "Just do what ever you want to do."

 

He stepped back and turned, leaving Aegi behind with confused look.

 

"Miss Aegi." The man raised his voice since his patience had almost ran dry.

 

Aegi looked back to the man. "Okay." She replied then turned her face once again toward the guy who had walked away from her.

 

What did Doojoon wanted to say?

 

Why was with the look on his face?

 

Even though many questions were on Aegi's head, but she needed to hurry. She had a very important exhibition oversea. An exhibition that could determine her future.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another update for today~  I just never can stop~ Hehehe... ^^ I'll try to make up for the long hiatus on this fic~ ^^

Anyway, try to read this part as you listen to BEAST - On Rainy Days. Well, I have this scene long ago as I listened to the song, but I just can't bring my self to write until I get to this part.

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^