3 Years Ago : The Beginning

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I didn't know since when that popular girl from Art Department started to take my interest. But she didn't like the other popular girls on our campus. While the other popular girls seemed to be appealing their looks and all, but this girl was more humble and natural.

 

Ah… There she was, walking with her friends while talking. Her long flowing black hair, her slender petite body, her natural beautiful face. They were all captivating me. And as a laugh performed on her face, she looked brighter and sweeter.

 

Unconsciously, I smiled along with her. A lopsided smile came to my face and I broke my gaze upon her, dropping my gaze to the table on the front of me.

 

"Ya, Yoon DooJoon."

 

 

The scold snapped me to realize that I was with my own friends. I raised my gaze to the guy in the front of me. A frowned guy was looking at me. He was Yong JunHyung, my friend from the Music department. The other guy who sat beside him, Jang HyunSeung, also stopped from eating his lunch and looked at us with questioning look. It seemed that JunHyung was pissed off about something.

 

My smile was gone and I put on more serious look on my face. "What?"

 

"Ya, why are you not listening to me?" JunHyung complained. "What are you thinking actually?" He leaned forward to see his book again.

 

What I was thinking, he asked. I smirked with that question. I was thinking about a girl that had been occupied my mind lately. And her name was…

 

"Uwa, Shin AeGi."

 

My heart skipped as I heard HyunSeung mentioned her name. I looked at him and saw that his gaze was fixed to the distant. But somehow the way that his eyes sparkled and a bright smile performed on his face when he looked at Shin AeGi was making wanted to slap him on his head.

 

Ah, yeah, I think I’ve fallen for her.

 

JunHyung turned to see Shin AeGi too. Another frown performed on his face and he looked back to HyunSeung. “Who is she?”

 

HyunSeung looked at JunHyung with disbelieve look. “You don’t know about her?”

 

JunHyung shook his head innocently. Actually I also didn’t believe that JunHyung didn’t know about Shin AeGi.

 

“She is the most popular girl from the Art Department.” HyunSeung said with excitement. “Probably she’s also the most popular girl across this university.”

 

There he was. He had spoken my mind.

 

JunHyung tilted his head as he felt clueless. “Really?”

 

“Argh!” HyunSeung grumbled in despair. “No guys on this campus who doesn’t know about her. She’s the art prodigy. Even the professors on our department know about her too.”

 

“But still… I don’t know about her.”

 

HyunSeung grumbled and hung his head. “You’re useless.”

 

I smiled to see them. I didn’t blame JunHyung for being clueless. His world had revolved around his girlfriend and his girlfriend only. So I thought he had never been bothered to look at the other girls. I opened my book and wanted to read it again.

 

“But seriously…” HyunSeung said again. “I don’t believe that she doesn’t have any boyfriend.”

 

I looked at him again.

 

“She’s beautiful and smart. She, at least, supposed to have one.” HyunSeung shook his head. “Too bad that she’s only interested on Arts.” He went back to the book that he read before. But then he paused and seemed to think about something. “But I really wonder what kind of guy that she likes.”

 

I smiled as HyunSeung dropped his gaze again back to his book. Actually I also wondered too about her type of guy. Just like what HyunSeung told before, Shin AeGi never closed with any particular guy even though many guys adored her and fell for her just like me. I’ve seen her talked with guys before, but no one of them was especially closed to her. At least, that was what I saw from her body language.

 

Suddenly I saw someone tapped the book that I read. I looked up and saw a friend that I was closed with since high school. He was Yang SeungHo. He flashed me a lopsided smile and greeted me.

 

“Annyeong.”

 

“Ah, you’re done with your class?” I asked him.

 

SeungHo nodded. “Sorry for making you wait.”

 

“It’s fine.” I said as I tidied up my books and put them to my backpack.

 

“You’re leaving?” JunHyung asked as I slung my backpack’s sling to my shoulder and stood up.

 

“Yeah, his brother is having his birthday today and his mother wanted me to join their family dinner.”

 

JunHyung smiled. “You two are really closed, aren’t you?”

 

SeungHo smiled to hear it. He leaned forward and pressed his hands to the table to support his body. “What do you think then?”

 

“Probably if DooJoon doesn’t have any girlfriend, you can be his girlfriend, SeungHo.” HyunSeung said jokingly.

 

SeungHo just chuckled then looked at me. “You don’t mind with that?” He asked teasingly.

 

I smiled lopsided their jokes. “Do you want me to kiss you?” I moved forward as I joked along.

 

SeungHo quickly moved backward and smiled with my joke. “Aish, stop messing around, will you?”

 

I just chuckled. “Let’s go then.” I looked at HyunSeung and JunHyung. “See you guys tomorrow.” I walked away with SeungHo.

 

As I walked, I took a glance again toward Shin AeGi. She was sitting on one table on the campus park with her friends. It seemed that they were discussing about something. She looked as she was listening to her friend closely as she held her side bangs. Then she laughed along with her friends. She moved her hand to cover her lips as she laughed.

 

I broke my gaze toward her and smiled slightly as I thought that she was an elegant young lady. But she was indeed an elegant young lady. Not just for me, but also for every guy who adored her.

 

---

Afterword:

New chapter has come, and I decided to write about their past on next few chapters. And I know that I'm not mentioning whose POV on what chapter, but I hope it doesn't make the readers confused. But ever chapter will write on one POV only, either it was from DooJoon, SeungHo, AeGi, other characters or even from the viewers POV. But *WARNING* I won't mention whose POV on what chapter for the whole story and I want to stick with it till its done.

Thank you so much for the new subscribers and for those who comments. And for silent readers, thank you for reading this fic.

Eeeto... I think many of you wanting AeGi to be with DooJoon, but honestly I'm still confused up until today and haven't decided yet. So I'll just go with the flow... hopefully I won't let the readers and the subscribers down~

I guess that's it for this chapter's afterword... and Lia's out for now... writing the next chapter~ ^^

 

but... ah, comments and subscribers are love~ ^^