Their Stories : Trouble That Called Kim MiNa

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was painting on the art studio. I needed to finish the painting since I wanted to submit it to the National Art Competition. Many young artists would join the competition and I wanted to know how good I was by joining the competition.

 

“Sunbae. I’ll go now, okay.”

 

I looked around and saw a junior of mine wanted to go. He was the one who would join the competition too. But he needed to leave now since he had class. “Okay.” I told him.

 

“See you later.” He said then went out.

 

As he went out, I saw Kim MiNa came in. She was using a Sabrina neck shirt that revealed her bare shoulder with tight black jeans. She brought a paper cup of coffee from the nearby cafe. Somehow, when she came in, I felt that her presence was the last thing that I wanted. The smile that I carved on my face earlier disappeared. I looked back to my painting and exhaled.

 

"DooJoon is not here right now." I told her as she stopped not too far from me.

 

"I know. But I want to talk with you."

 

I looked at her. I didn't like the cocky tone on her voice and her body language. She seemed to be ready to insult me. But why did she want to talk with me? I tilted my head.

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, I hate to beat around the bush. So I'll just say it straightly. Leave DooJoon. He's not someone that you can handle."

 

Somehow I knew that it would be DooJoon's related. I looked back to my painting and released a sigh.

 

"What that make you think that you can handle him?" I asked as I lowered my gaze to look at the brush.

 

I could hear her snickered before she replied me. "You know nothing about DooJoon. I know him long enough ever since we were high school. He isn't someone for a girl like you."

 

"A girl like me?" I said it calmly.

 

"DooJoon always like sporty and y type of girl. It fits his image more than a weak and princess-like girl like you."

 

I sighed as I heard her words, trying to be patient. I was a patient type. But this girl was really put my patience into a test.

 

"Then what do you know about DooJoon?" I asked as I looked at her.

 

Her eyebrow was raised. "He is someone that charming, full of charisma and mysterious. A lot of girls were falling to his charms."

 

I must admited that Kim MiNa was right.

 

"He can be playful and fun. He also fight well."

 

Well, I had never seen DooJoon fought before. But then, I saw her snickered again.

 

"Do you know that I slept with him once?"

 

The question made me dropped my brush as I was shocked to hear it. I couldn't believe that she used such a lowest trick just to break me apart from DooJoon.

 

Out of my control, I stood up and slapped her left cheek. Though I felt regreting afterward.

 

"Watch your mouth. DooJoon is not that kind of person. You know nothing about him."

 

Kim MiNa looked at me. Her eyes were widened, surprised to see me slapping her. I also could see anger in her eyes.

 

Suddenly she splashed her hot coffee to me. I quickly flinched and stepped backward to protect my self by reflex. I hit the canvas stand, causing the canvas fell from its standing and the small table beside it fell.

 

But I didn't avoid the hot coffee. It spilled on my right upper sleeve and made it drenched. Even though it was spilled on my shirt, but I still could feel the hot water touched my skin underneath. I grinned in pain as the hot liquid found the way to my skin. I felt burns on my right upper arm and shoulder. I kneeled as I felt the pain.

 

"AeGi!!"

 

I heard DooJoon's voice. When I turned my gaze, I saw him came to my side, kneeling beside me. I felt relief to see him despite of my pain. But he looked worry. I also saw JunHyung came after him. He looked surprised to see me drenched by hot coffee. He turned his look to Kim MiNa.

 

"I... I..." She seemed to lost in words.

 

"Explain later." JunHyung told her coldly.

 

"Don't touch your shirt." DooJoon scolded me as he saw my left hand moved to touch my right arm. "Open your shirt."

 

I looked at him, questioning why.

 

"You use tanktop underneath, right? So take off your shirt."

 

He knew that I always used double layer clothes for painting. I ed my shirt. He quickly helped me to take off my shirt and tossed it away. He took off his own shirt and put it on my left shoulder. He was using t-shirt under his shirt. There was a red area of mild burn on my upper right arm where the hot coffee spilled.

 

DooJoon clicked his tongue as he saw the burn. He turned as JunHyung patted his shoulder and gave him a cloth that already soaked by cold water. DooJoon took the cloth and pressed it to my arm. Then he looked at JunHyung.

 

"JunHyung, please."

 

JunHyung seemed to understand and kneeled, replacing DooJoon to take care my injury. I diverted my gaze from JunHyung to DooJoon.

 

DooJoon grabbed Kim MiNa on her arm and dragged her away from me. He seemed to be angry, very angry. I never saw DooJoon looked that angry before.

 

"Get out!"

 

I could hear his angry voice. He had pushed Kim MiNa toward the door. Even JunHyung looked around to see what had happened.

 

"I can tolerate if you're hurting me. But if you're hurting AeGi, I won't forgive you."

 

"But..."

 

I could see that Kim MiNa was trying to reason with him. But DooJoon dragged her toward the door.

 

"I had enough with you. I'm not yours and will never be yours."

 

DooJoon opened the door and pushed Kim MiNa out from the door.

 

"Get out and leave us alone!!"

 

He slammed the door afterward. I was surprised to see him treating a girl with rough attitude. Probably Kim MiNa deserved to receive it, but somehow I felt pity with her.

 

"He's very angry."

 

I could hear JunHyung muttered. I took a look at him then looked back to DooJoon who walked back to us. He squatted beside JunHyung and seemed to think about something.

 

"JunHyung."

 

JunHyung looked at him.

 

"If you meet Park EunMi, tell her that I need to speak with her."

 

"Okay." JunHyung replied him. "And you don't need to worry about the burn. It's not as bad as we thought."

 

DooJoon seemed to be relieved. He looked at me. His look still seemed to be worried about me and feeling guilty.

 

I gave him a smile to let him know that I was fine. "Don't worry. Like JunHyung said, it's not as bad as you thought. In fact, it's not hurt anymore."

 

He just exhaled. "Sorry." He said as he dropped his gaze. "Do you have class after this?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"Let's go home early today."

 

"Aa..." I looked around. Because I knocked down the canvas and caused the brushes and paints scattered around, the room was a little messy. "I think I need to clean this mess."

 

"Let me and JunHyung do it for you. You can sit and rest."

 

To see him, I guessed it was better if I followed his order. So I stood up and moved aside. I used DooJoon's shirt to replace my shirt and sat on the table where I put my bag. I looked at DooJoon and JunHyung who were cleaning the room.

 

Actually my shoulder still felt a little bit hurt and it was throbbing in pain. But I couldn’t tell DooJoon since I saw he was so angry. So I let him cool down a little bit more.

 

---

Afterwords:

Finally the real update for this fic~ ^^ *yay* And who said that I'm having 5 ongoing fics to be update?? Ah, deedee48, you are right. I have 5 *actually more than 5* active fics that I need to be update~ ^^ But it's fine~ I'm enjoying it~ ^^

@raigel9elise: thank you for letting me use the name of EunMi. And your friend, Miyu, I like the name seriously.

@pl_lauj, @heartseobie, @deedee48: well, Kim MiNa is indeed a trouble. I guess this chapter is telling it.

Poor AeGi. I hope the hot coffee didn't leave any mark on her skin~ >_<

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

Don't forget to check on my other 2 new fics that I post the links on chapter 23. I'll try to update them both as well as this fic~  While my fic Searching For Fiance and also the one that I put on Dalmination, Before The Dawn, I guess I'll have to put them on hold~ Sorry for the fans of those two fics~ T______T