Their Stories : First Sign

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I guessed it had been 2 years since we were dating. Our relation was fine. Both me and AeGi were doing well at our careers too. I took a part-time job on the TV station to learn to be a producer. AeGi still did painting, photography, writing and dance choreographing. But she was wide-known as a painter and she often invited to the exhibitions across the nation. Sometimes, she got invitations from overseas too. But she chose not to attend any of them.

 

Then finally, she managed to make her own exhibition with help from Professor Kang and also some of her connection on the Art world. And that was the reason why I was standing on the front of the building with suit. I exhaled and smiled lopsided to see the place. She chose the same place where we had our first date 2 years ago. I lowered my gaze and walked in.

 

As I entered the exhibition room, I saw many people already at the place. Some of them were Arts Critics. Some of them were students from the Arts Department on our university or other universities. I also saw some reporters on the exhibition.

 

Suddenly I felt taps on my shoulder. I turned around and saw JungGi behind me.

 

“Hyung.” He greeted me cheerfully. “You’re here too.”

 

I smiled to see the teenage boy. “Yes, I’m here.” Then I looked around but I didn’t see AeRa or their mother. I looked back to JungGi. “Where’s your mother or AeRa?”

 

“AeRa noona is busy with her school. Beside, she said that the Art Exhibition bored her out. So she doesn’t come. Omma is with Professor Kang.”

 

“And AeGi?”

 

“Noona…” He said then looked around and frowned. “Huh? I’m sure she was here before. But where’s she now?” He tilted his head.

 

I smiled to see him. “Let’s see your mother first. I’ll find your sister by my self later.”

 

He looked at me again and smiled. “Okay, hyung. Come on.”

 

I went with JungGi to their mother. I greeted her and Professor Kang. After that, I went to find AeGi. I took a drink then I walked on the hall as I looked around. Then, finally I found her.

 

She was there, standing while talking with some Arts Critics. She was using a white one-piece dress that simple yet cute. It was her taste. She was smiling as she listened to them. From her expression, it seemed that she had done well.

 

Then she turned her gaze at me. Her wide smile became softer. I raised my glass to give her a toast. She excused her self from those people and came toward me.

 

"I thought you won't come." She said as she stopped in the front of me.

 

"It's your first exhibition. How can I not come?"

 

She smiled. "Thank you." She said. "Want to look around?"

 

"Sure." I told her.

 

She came to my side and rounded her hand to my arm. "Let's go." She said then pulled me to walk along with her.

 

The paintings that AeGi created were hung on the exhibition wall. Although I had seen them for couple of times, but I never grew bored with them. I stopped on the painting that won the Art Competition 2 years ago. It was the painting of me. I smiled to see it.

 

"You include this painting too." I crossed my arms across my chest.

 

"Yes. It's one of my best creations and my favorite too." AeGi said.

 

I looked at her. "Not because of the guy on the picture?"

 

She laughed. "Okay, that's too."

 

Suddenly, AeGi seemed to feel that her phone was vibrated. She lowered her gaze to look at her phone. She frowned as she looked at the caller ID then she looked at me.

 

"Sorry. I have to take this." She said.

 

I just nodded and she went away to answer the phone. I saw her walked away. I always knew that AeGi became busier lately. She answered a lot of phones and had many appointments. Sometimes, she had to end our dates earlier since she got business to do. I could understand that since I did that too sometimes because of my part-time work.

 

I turned my gaze to see more of her arts. Then my gaze was fixed on this one picture. I came closer and stopped on the front of the picture.

 

It was not a painting, but a photo that she took. It was a black and white photo of a guy. But it was not AeGi's father, 'cause I've seen her father. I didn't know this guy. But from how AeGi took his picture, there was this soft and gentle feeling lingered on the picture. I lowered my gaze to see the title that AeGi took.

 

It was 'First Love'.

 

I felt something pierced onto my heart as I saw the title. I raised my gaze back to the picture.

 

Was he AeGi's first love?

 

---

Afterwords:

Hehehehe~ new update~ and my brain is really exhausted~ I think I need a break~ I think I need a breathe~ I think I need Lee KiKwang *WOOT*

Okay, I'm just kidding with that.

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

And have a nice day~ And I'm back to work~ >_<

PS: revised~ Edit something on this chapter~ ^^