3 Years Ago : The Gifted Girl

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was passing by the Art Studio window with my sketch book on my hand when I noticed that Yoon DooJoon was playing soccer again with his friends in the field. I stopped and turned my body toward the window to see him. The field was just across the window. That was why I always spotted him.

 

I moved my foot, wanting to walk away as I felt that it would be embarrassing if someone on the Studio caught me looking secretly at Yoon DooJoon. I turned and walked few steps away from the window. But then I stopped as I wanted to see Yoon DooJoon playing soccer. I turned my body to face the window. But my mind started to say that I shouldn’t watch him over the window. My heart was beating and I became confused for a while. Finally I released a sigh and chose to come to the window and watched him. I didn’t care if someone found it strange. I walked back to the window and looked at the field.

 

Besides Yoon DooJoon, I also could see that Lee KiKwang and Yang YoSeob joined the match too. I knew the 2 freshmen since both of them already popular between the Art students due to their cute and good looking looks. Besides, I tutored Yoseob once at the drawing class. I also recognized that rapping guy from Music Department.

 

Who’s his name again?

 

Yoo JunHyung?

 

Ah, no.

 

Yong JunHyung.

 

His name was Yong JunHyung. I remembered his surname was made by something that sounded like Dragon, Yong. Professor Lee from the Music Department often called him by Yong Goon.

 

But among them all, my eyes couldn’t leave DooJoon’s presence on the team. I watched him everywhere he moved. Even though I didn’t know much about soccer, but I enjoyed watching him. And when I saw him, I just felt that my worries disappeared. I hugged my sketch book.

 

I didn’t know for how long I was watching Yoon DooJoon. But suddenly I felt someone glomping me from behind, making me stumbled forward.

 

“Ya, why are you gazing off by the window?”

 

I recognized the voice. I looked around and saw one of my friends, Park SungHyo, hugging me from behind. I exhaled.

 

“Aish, SungHyo. You’ve made me surprised.” I told her.

 

She just gave me a big smile then turned her face to the window. “What do you see? It seems very interesting till you don't stop smiling.” She tried to find what I saw.

 

“Nothing.” I told her. “I’m just trying to find something to draw.” I dropped my gaze.

 

SungHyo looked back at me and released her hug. She moved apart. "Ya, Shin AeGi. You really should have found your self a guy."

 

"Why?"

 

"So you don't think about arts all the time. What do you have in your mind beside of Arts?"

 

Suddenly, Yoon DooJoon popped up on my mind and I had to hold the urge to mention his name. I just bit my lower lip and smiled.

 

SungHyo just sighed and shook her head. "By the way, Professor Kang wanted me to give you this.” She handed an envelope to me.

 

I took the envelope and asked, “What is it?”

 

“The tickets for the art exhibition this weekend. Your drawing, The Guy on the Field, won the first place.”

 

My smile bloomed again as I heard it. “Really?” I said as I felt unsure.

 

“Yeah. I just saw the announcement with Professor Kang.” SungHyo smiled. “Congratulation, AeGi.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Ah, she also told me that you must bring your mother with you to the exhibition later. There will be an awarding ceremony for the winners.”

 

“Okay.”

 

SungHyo just smiled. “I have a class. See you later, AeGi.”

 

I just nodded and smiled as she walked away. I looked at the envelope and opened it to see the tickets. I confused to find that Professor Kang gave me 5 tickets instead of 4. Professor Kang knew well about me even since before I entered the university. So she knew that I only needed 4 tickets for me and my family.

 

So why did she gave me one extra ticket?

 

But suddenly a thought of giving the ticket to DooJoon started to come into my mind. I would surely feel embarrassed to give him the ticket. But to think that he was the object of the drawing that won the competition, I thought it would be unfair if I didn’t invite him too. But...

 

I released a sigh then looked at the field again. I questioned my self. Should I invite him?

 

---

Afterword:

Hyaaa~ 2 updates on 1 day. I had fun to write the latest 2 chapters. And if I wrote tonight, probably the next chapter will be out tomorrow *hopefully* but for now, I'll leave you with this chapter~ ^^

BTW, should AeGi invite DooJoon to the exhibition?? I still don't have a clue~ ^^

To all the subscribers and all who comments, thank you so much. To all the silent readers, thank you for reading the fic~ I hope I can make better and better fic~

 

PS: I got a new poster.. thanks to raigel9elise for the fabulous poster~ ^^