Their Stories : I Think I Was Jealous

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I quickly turned my gaze as I heard Yoseob mentioned the name of Kim MiNa. I saw KiKwang was walking toward the picnic table. There was a girl who walked along with him. I was sure she was Kim MiNa.

 

Kim MiNa... How should I describe her?

 

She was tall with long wavy brown hair and tan skin, very different from my long straight black hair and fair skin. She used white tight t-shirt and a mini red skirt with black thick stocking that revealing her long slender feet. She also used make-up with bright red lipstick.

 

SeungHo and HyunSeung were right. She was a daring girl. Even I could see that she was someone that daring and could speak her mind bluntly.

 

When HyunSeung mentioned her name and DooJoon started to become panicked, I knew that Kim MiNa was not an ordinary girl. And when I saw her, I felt that I was right. Kim MiNa was tall, y and very confident girl. I was good in sport when I was still on high school. But Kim MiNa looked like a sporty type, fit perfectly to DooJoon’s type. Compared to her, I was very plain and ordinary. Even though DooJoon said that he had never fell to Kim MiNa, a part of my heart felt that it was impossible if DooJoon had never looked at her even for once.

 

I dropped my gaze and released my sigh slowly as she approached the picnic table. I knew I supposed to believe in DooJoon. But I felt something was bothering inside of my heart and somehow I got annoyed.

 

"You're all here?"

 

I heard KiKwang talked.

 

"Hello."

 

There. I felt another annoyed feeling came to me as I heard Kim MiNa's voice.

 

"Annyeong."

 

I heard HaRa replied her.

 

"Ah, probably you don't know Hara yet. She's JunHyung hyung's girlfriend."

 

I heard Kim MiNa chuckled right after Kikwang told her that Hara was JunHyung's girlfriend.

 

"Yong JunHyung got girlfriend? Wow, that's good. I'm glad to see that he had settled. He was a player back then on high school."

 

I raised my gaze to see HaRa. She smiled but I was sure that she was forcing her smile.

 

"And..."

 

I looked at Kikwang. I saw him was looking at me. His smile bloomed.

 

"She is DooJoon hyung's girlfriend, Shin AeGi."

 

I saw a change on Kim MiNa's expression. An expression of surprised and somehow I could see slightly mockery curve on the corner of her lips. It seemed that she didn't expect to hear that DooJoon was having a girlfriend like me. She crossed her hand across her chest. I hated her body language.

 

"Oh, I don't expect that." She said. "Our cold and heartless Yoon DooJoon can get a girlfriend? Well, that's new."

 

Now I hated the tone of her voice. She talked as if she was looking down at me. But to see her, I lost all my confidence. Now I was questioning why DooJoon wanted me as his girlfriend. Probably just like the other said, it was a mistake that I dated DooJoon.

 

"I need to go." I said it suddenly, making the others looking at me. I took a quick glance to DooJoon. He was looking at me in disbelieve look. But I ignored him as I piled up my books. "I have a painting that I need to be finished."

 

I stood up and wanted to leave. But DooJoon quickly grabbed my wrist.

 

"AeGi."

 

He seemed wanting to explain something. But I felt that I didn't want to hear anything from him right now.

 

"AeGi, please."

 

I slipped my hand from his and walked away. I walked a little faster. I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to see DooJoon. But somehow I knew that he was going after me.

 

I entered the Art Studio and came to the table. I put my books there and released a sigh. I could hear the door was opened and someone came in in hurry. I knew it was DooJoon. But I fought my will to turn.

 

"AeGi. Listen to me first, okay."

 

"What should I listen? There is nothing to explain."

 

I made my voice as flat as possible. I hated to see people fight and I hated to fight with other people. So I usually went away and kept silent for a while. But I guessed DooJoon was ignoring what I just said.

 

"I don't have any feeling to Kim MiNa honestly. Whether it was at the high school or even now. She is nothing to me."

 

I turned to see him. "Then why were you become panic earlier?"

 

"Because I don't want you to become jealous like this."

 

I went silent. So I was jealous.

 

"Kim MiNa was someone that took my first kiss. But you are the one who took my heart."

 

DooJoon took some steps forward and stopped on the front of me.

 

"I was someone that cold and heartless back then. I turned down many girls who liked me while I was high school."

 

"Then why did you change? Why do you like me?"

 

There. I asked my question.

 

"Coz you were the one that changed me. You melted me through your arts. Your talents had made me admiring and adoring you. Your kindness made me fall for you."

 

I dropped my gaze.

 

"I'm not lying, AeGi."

 

I didn't say anything. But I could sense that his words were honest and true.

 

"Should I kneel down just to ask you to believe me?"

 

I exhaled as I leaned on the table and raised my gaze but I didn't look at him. I realized that I was feeling jealous. "Nevermind. It's not your fault anyway."

 

"So will you forgive me?"

 

I smiled to hear his question. "Why should I forgive you?"

 

"Because I never tell you about Kim MiNa? Or about my first kiss?"

 

I tilted my head. "But you've done nothing wrong."

 

"But I've made you angry at me."

 

"But it's because I was jealous." I straightened my body and turned my body to my right.

 

Then I felt his left hand touched my right cheek and slowly turned my face to see him.

 

"Listen. I'm your boyfriend. If you are mad at me, just say it to me and we can talk about it. Or if you can't say it, feel free to hit me. It was better than to have you say nothing and leave me wondering why."

 

I wanted to smile. I liked what he said, that he was my boyfriend and wanted me to be honest at least to him. But instead of smiling, I pouted my lips. "Sorry."

 

"And please listen to my explanation first before you got angry at me. I hate when you're ignoring me."

 

I nodded.

 

He took a peek on my cheek. "So what do you want to know about Kim MiNa? I'll tell you everything so you won't be misunderstanding anymore."

 

"How did she kiss you?"

 

"She grabbed me on the front of the class and kissed me before I could do anything."

 

"Like this?" I grabbed his shirt and gave his a quick kiss on his lips.

 

DooJoon seemed surprised to see me did something that so unlike me. But then he smiled. "But at least I like your kiss more than her."

 

His words made me chuckled. I dropped my head to his shoulder because I felt embarrassed.

 

But the sound of the door opened, broke us apart. DooJoon looked around as I took a step backward. I saw Kim MiNa came in with SeungHo and Yoseob. JunHyung, HaRa, Kikwang and HyunSeung followed them.

 

"Well, this is the art studio." Yoseob said then turned to see Kim MiNa. "This is where AeGi noona created her winning pictures all the time."

 

I saw Kim MiNa was looking around. At the same time, I could feel DooJoon rounded one of his hands on my waist. I looked at him, wanting to ask why. But I saw him smiling. I guessed I didn't mind then.

 

"Is this yours?"

 

I turned my gaze from DooJoon and saw Kim MiNa pointing the painting that was hanging on the wall. It was the painting that won the Art Competition where I dated DooJoon for the first time. It also was a painting where I used DooJoon as my model.

 

"Yes." I replied her.

 

She nodded and looked at the painting again. "Nice painting."

 

"Thank you."

 

"And AeGi noona also talented in Music, Photography, Dance and writing. She helped a lot around the campus." Yoseob said again then he smiled. "She is so great, talented and famous too. Everyone call her the Prodigy of Arts."

 

"Nice." Kim MiNa said it with flat tone. She looked at me. "You're really something then." She was still on her cocky attitude and looked at me from head to toe. "Lucky you." She turned to see Yoseob. "Well, I'd better go and meet EunMi. Nice to meet you all."

 

She got random reply. Even HaRa replied her, though with reluctant tone. Kim MiNa turned to see DooJoon.

 

"You too, DooJoon. Nice to see you again."

 

I saw her gaze went back to me. I swore that I could see her snickered before she went away.

 

"I really don't like her." HaRa spoke out her mind after the door was closed. She turned to see JunHyung. "If you ever dated with her and you never told me, I swear I'll kick you first."

 

JunHyung quickly nodded and made us chuckled. SeungHo looked at me and smiled. He seemed to be relieved that nothing bad had happened.

 

Through their story afterward, I found out that Yoseob started to tell Kim MiNa about me after DooJoon left them in awkward situation. He had told me how great I was and how famous I was on the arts world. I thought he was exaggerating on some points.But somehow I was glad that they were good and reliable friends.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hyaaa~ this is the continuation of the previous part. Actually I want to put it little bit later~ but I can't wait and JK's appa made me hyper because he gave me JK's dogs picture~ XDDD Muahahaha~ He's so nice~

@deedee48: the girl's names: I just pick them randomly...

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

And I need to see Beast now~ >_<