Their Stories : Son DongWoon

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

Finally I was here. I said to my self as I stood on the entrance gate of the famous Art School of University. This year I would be joining my hyungs as one of the students there, even though I took the different department from them. I took Acting Department. I was so eager to start the day there.

 

I met all the 5 hyungs on the other day. They held a small celebration party on the café where we used to gather to congratulate me from being accepted at the same university as them. On that day, I remembered that DooJoon hyung was coming a little bit later than the other four hyungs. When I saw him coming, I felt something had changed from him.

 

“Sorry that I’m late.” DooJoon hyung said as he sat down.

 

But I saw happiness drawn on his face.

 

“Meeting with her again?” JunHyung hyung asked him.

 

DooJoon hyung looked at him and nodded with a smile on his face.

 

“Who is she?” I asked.

 

“Ah, his girlfriend.” Yoseob hyung replied me.

 

At that moment, I was surprised to know that DooJoon hyung already had a girlfriend. I felt fine when I heard that JunHyung hyung had girlfriend. But DooJoon hyung?

 

I didn’t expect that he had a girlfriend too.

 

I always knew DooJoon hyung was someone that nice and friendly but he was heartless toward girls since high school. Many girls liked him but he turned them all down. I was rarely met them after they were all graduated from high school so I didn’t know how DooJoon hyung could change and fell in love. But I was really curious with his girlfriend.

 

From what JunHyung hyung, HyunSeung hyung, Yoseob hyung and Kikwang hyung told me, DooJoon hyung’s girlfriend name was Shin AeGi and she was someone from Art Department. And the way they talked about her, this Shin AeGi noona was someone special. But I also thought like that. Shin AeGi noona must be someone that special because she could make heartless person like DooJoon hyung fell to her.

 

Probably because I was too engulfed with my mind, I didn’t saw that there was a girl standing on my way. So I banged onto her, knocking her shoulder and making the sketch book that she brought fell to the floor and the papers inside were scattered around.

 

“Ah, I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you.” I quickly apologized and kneeled to clean up the papers that scattered around.

 

“It’s fine. I wasn’t looking at my way either.”

 

I took the last paper that was on the ground then handed them to the girl as I looked at her.

 

She was a beautiful girl with long black hair and fair skin. Her bangs were long, reaching her cheek. She was using white ears muff and muffler with black coat. It seemed that she was using less make-up but she still looked beautiful. She shook her head to brush her bang aside as she looked up. She took the papers that I stretched out to her and said, “Thank you,” as she smiled.

 

She was prettier when she smiled. Her smile seemed like a flower bloomed on the Spring. She stood up afterward.

 

I stood up too. When I already stood, I could see that she was having a petite figure. Her height was only reaching my lips. She didn’t use any high heels for her shoes. She was organized her papers on the book and cleaned up some stains on the papers.

 

“I’m so sorry if I’m making your papers dirty.” I said as I felt guilty toward her.

 

She looked at me and smiled. “It’s fine. It’s just a copy of the script and lyrics that I need to check. So it’s fine.” She closed her book and looked at me. “Are you new student?”

 

I nodded. “Yes, I’m Son DongWoon, freshmen from Acting Department.”

 

She smiled. “Film and Drama Building is over there.” She said as she pointed at her right with her right hand.

 

I nodded. “Thank you.” I said though it wasn’t necessary for her to point the direction to me since I already knew the way. “Are you a student too here?”

 

She nodded. “Yes, I’m from Art Department.”

 

“Ah, and your name?”

 

“AeGi?”

 

The call made her looked away and smiled. It also made me turned since I recognized the voice. It was DooJoon hyung’s voice and I saw him coming with JunHyung hyung, Yoseob hyung, Kikwang hyung and HyunSeung hyung. They were coming to me. DooJoon hyung saw me.

 

“Ah, DongWoon?” He asked as he stopped beside the girl.

 

The girl looked at DooJoon with curious look. “You know him?”

 

“He’s our junior on high school.” DooJoon hyung told her.

 

She smiled as she seemed to understand and looked back at me. “Ah, I’m Shin AeGi. It’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Are you waiting for me here?” DooJoon asked her again and made her looked at him.

 

“No, I just happened to be here and he crashed onto me.” Shin AeGi noona turned to see JunHyung and HyunSeung. “And what a coincidence that I need you both.”

 

“Us?” HyunSeung seemed to be surprised. “Why?”

 

“I have this lyric with me and I need someone to sing it with me so I can make the harmony.”

 

“But I’m only good in rapping.” JunHyung said.

 

AeGi noona smiled. “But I know you can sing.” Then she looked at the other. “Or probably Kikwang and Yoseob can come too.”

 

“Really?” Yoseob asked as if he was surprised, though I knew that he felt eager and happy to do it. “I can come too?”

 

She nodded.

 

“And what about me?” DooJoon hyung asked.

 

She just stuck out her tongue toward DooJoon hyung which was making him smiled.

 

And when we were walking, I saw DooJoon hyung took the sport bag that AeGi noona brought with her and slung it on his shoulder even though he had brought his own backpack with him. AeGi noona was refused at first but then she gave up and let DooJoon hyung to bring her bag. They didn’t hold hands but just walking side by side.

 

But I saw something different from his gaze toward Shin AeGi. It was something softer and gentle. I could feel that DooJoon hyung was loved this girl so much. I felt that no one would be able to stand on their way or make them apart. And somehow I was glad that DooJoon hyung had found his beloved one.

 

---

Afterwords:

New chapter, new chapter~ The 3rd update for today~ ^^

Finally our maknae has come to the fic~ XDD *dancing around* I was planning to make DongWoon join the fic too actually. I can't stand to make Beast without DongWoon ^^

 

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^