3 Years Ago : When They Were Officially…

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

Well… someone said that rumors and news spread faster than the wind. And I had to admit that it was absolutely right. As soon as I got separated with AeGi to our own departments, I felt people gazes upon me and they were whispering something as they fixed their eyes on me. I ignored them all and walked to my department building.

 

“Ee?! Shin AeGi already have a boyfriend?”

 

I heard a girl squealed as I walked on the corridor. I looked at her. Her friend seemed to notice my presence and quickly nudged her as told something to her so she quickly dropped her gaze and covered after took a fast look at me. Both of the girls walked away after that. I knew both of them were my junior. I walked again.

 

So what if I became AeGi’s boyfriend?

 

I arrived at my class and went in. I took my usual seat and sat. The professor hasn’t come yet so I still had time to review the study so far. So I took out my book and started to read again. But then, somehow I could feel my classmates’ eyes were fixed on me. I raised my gaze and released a sigh.

 

I guessed it would be harder now since my girlfriend was someone that famous.

 

“Yoon DooJoon! Yoon DooJoon!”

 

I turned my face as I heard the call. I saw my classmates, Jo Kwon and Moon JunYoung. Jo Kwon quickly sat on the chair in the front of me whin JunYoung stopped beside me. I knew JunYoung since we often played soccer together and I knew Jo Kwon since I often took the same classes as him.

 

“Ya, I just heard the news about you and Shin AeGi. Is it true?” Jo Kwon asked me as soon as his hit the chair.

 

I smiled to see his sassy nagging attitude. He really could make someone thought that he was a gay though I knew that he wasn’t. Besides, he was always overdoing it to the point that it was almost become annoying. No wonder if he got the nick name Kkap Kwon.

 

“If it’s true, then why?”

 

Then he began to nag. “Aaa~ why don’t you never tell me that you’re dating her? Truthfully, she’s too good for you. She’s beautiful, nice and talented while you’re nothing. How can you get that kind of perfect girl as your girlfriend?”

 

Suddenly, a hand rounded his face and covered his fuzzy mouth to stop him for talking furthermore. I chuckled to see it then looked at JunYoung since I knew that it was him who covered Jo Kwon’s mouth.

 

“Stop it, will you?” JunYoung told Jo Kwon then turned his face at me. “But is it true?”

 

I just made a soft curve with my lips as my heart started to beat faster again then nodded. “Yes, she’s my girlfriend.” At least that was she asked me earlier, was she my girlfriend or not since I tried to ignore her as I passed her by.

 

Jo Kwon tried to pull JunYoung’s hand away from his mouth and he had succeeded after I said that AeGi was my girlfriend. “Since when?” He asked with pouted face.

 

The question made me thought for a while. We had dated since the Art Competition Exhibition but AeGi just agreed to be my girlfriend yesterday. So I was a little unsure about it either. “I guess… for some times.”

 

JunYoung smiled to hear it while Jo Kwon seemed to be pouted.

 

“You’re one lucky guy, Yoon DooJoon. Just becareful with her fans, okay.” JunYoung said then patted my shoulder and walked away since the class would start soon.

 

Jo Kwon just smirked then walked to his chair.

 

I smiled to see those two friends of mine. Ah, yeah… I almost forgot about AeGi’s fans. I must to find the way to handle them. Especially, when I knew one of them.

 

 

After I done with my classes, I went to the table on the park where I used to gather with my friends. JunHyung and HaRa were there already.

 

“Hy.” I greeted them as I put my bag on the seat and sat beside it.

 

JunHyung just looked at me and smiled. It seemed that he had something to work on since he was busy writing something afterward. I guessed he had written lyrics again. But I was thankful since he probably was the only one who didn’t care at all about the news that had been spread since this morning. But HaRa replied my greet with a “Hy” then back to the notebook.

 

“Assignment?” I asked them as I saw JunHyung writing something on his notebook.

 

“Yeah.” He answered me then looked at me again. “A duet song for me and HaRa.”

 

I just nodded. I knew that they had some classes together for this semester.

 

Suddenly HaRa looked at me. “Ah, oppa.” She said as she brushed her hair that fell to the front back to her shoulder. “I heard news that you and AeGi onnie are dating. Are you really dating her?”

 

Before I got a chance to answer the question, a pair of hands grabbed my shirt collar and forced me to turn around. I saw HyunSeung was the one who grabbed my collar while Kikwang and Yoseob were behind him. He frowned and seemed a little bit sad and disappointed.

 

“Yoon DooJoon! I heard that you and AeGi are dating. What happened? Tell me that it’s not true.” He shook my body.

 

KiKwang quickly grabbed HyunSeung to stop him. “Hyung, you can make DooJoon hyung hurt.”

 

HyunSeung took off my collar and hung his head. “Why aren’t you telling me sooner?” He raised his head and looked at me. “I also like her, you know.”

 

I grinned as I felt sorry for him. “Sorry.”

 

KiKwang dragged HyunSeung to sit on the other side of the table. Probably he didn’t want HyunSeung to hurt me. But I knew HyunSeung wouldn’t hurt me. I just looked at them as Kikwang pushed HyunSeung to sit beside JunHyung. JunHyung looked at HyunSeung as he sat beside him. KiKwang sat on the empty side of HyunSeung.

 

“Why does it become a big deal when DooJoon dates Shin AeGi?”

 

“Of course it will.” YoSeob replied as he sat on my right. “It’ll be as same as you if HaRa was a campus’ idol.”

 

Yoseob’s words made JunHyung and HaRa looked at each other. I dropped my jaw to hear the words came out from Yoseob. I looked at him as he looked at me.

 

“But now I’m glad that you will understand how I felt last semester, Hyung.” Yoseob gave me a smile.

 

Aa, I remembered that time last semester. YoSeob always looked soulless and tired every time he had done with his Painting class. He often said that it was hard to be better on painting if he had Shin AeGi as his tutor for painting class. Carelessly, I told him to change tutor but he refused because he wanted to learn from the best. I chuckled as I remembered it all. But now it would all come back to me.

 

I turned my gaze to the left as I heard a footstep stopped beside me. I saw AeGi already stood by the table. She gave me, and probably all my friends, her sweet smile. I could imagine that HyunSeung probably would be gasping by her smile.

 

“Ah, AeGi.” I said as my smile bloomed to see her.

 

“Mind if I join?” She asked.

 

I looked at my friends for their approvals. Yoseob and Kikwang looked didn’t mind. HaRa and JunHyung were too. I looked at HyunSeung.

 

HyunSeung looked at all of us then hung his head, seem to give up. “Alright, but you have to treat us something.”

 

I chuckled to hear him. “Sure.” I said then moved my bag from the left to the right to let AeGi sat beside me.

 

“Thank you.” She told HyunSeung as sat beside me.

 

“A, noona.” Yoseob called AeGi.

 

AeGi looked at him.

 

“Help me with the painting again, okay?”

 

AeGi smiled and nodded.

 

“Then can you help us with the lyric, onnie?” Hara asked her.

 

“Alright.”

 

“Then me too.” HyunSeung raised his hand suddenly.

 

It made AeGi chuckled. “Alright.”

 

Oh, great. Now my friends had took over my girlfriend from me. But somehow I felt glad that my friends could accept AeGi as my girlfriend now.

 

---

Afterwords:

Errr... somehow I'm sure that this chapter is the worst chapter that I ever write, compared to the previous chapters. I'm so sorry~ T_____T

BTW, I would like to know whether I should write a dark fantasy fiction that full of magical creatures next?

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^ And off to bed again, I guess.. it's 6.34am at my local time when I update the fic~ ^^ and I'm still a little bit sleepy~ *yawns*