Present Time : Picture Perfect

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

Shin Aegi was sitting on the swing chair on the dock that was placed outside of her house as she drew something on the sketch book. Blanket was covering her feet. The weather was fine with cool breeze. The dock was placed above the lake. Mountains were lying across the lake. The scenery was exactly looked like the one that she had painted before.

 

Yes, the painting was actually the scenery that she took from the place.

 

She owned the place, the house beside the lake. She bought them with the money that she earned from her paintings. She used the house as her private resting place.

 

Actually she bought the house for another reason.

 

The grave of her father was laid not too far from the lake house. She bought the house because it was nearer to her father. But she never told her family about the house.

 

Not yet, since she didn't want to lose her hiding place. Just so few people knew the place, including Seungho, Sunghyo and probably Doojoon if he remembered.

 

Yes, she had told Doojoon about the house and the place before when they were visiting her father’s grave on her father’s birthday. Aegi often passed the place and she always admired the place for its beauty and comforting calmness. Aegi told Doojoon that she wanted to buy the place if she could afford it. And now she had achieved her dream. She managed to buy the house.

 

Aegi stopped herself from drawing and looked up to the lake across of her. She always liked to see the scenery like this. The vast lake with mountains and blue sky reflected on it. The green trees surrounded the lake. They had never failed to bring comfort and calm feeling for her.

 

Aegi took a deep breath and exhaled. The air was so fresh. She closed her eyes to feel the wind passed her by. She really enjoyed the feeling.

 

Aegi stood up and placed the sketch book to the painting stand beside the swing chair. She looked at her drawing again.

 

Then she turned her face and she froze…

 

Because of something that she saw.

 

There was someone that she knew so well came to the place. And to see the person, Aegi just smiled. She put down her pencil then walked toward the person.

 

Doojoon stopped his steps as he saw Aegi came toward him. The girl stopped on the front of him. She was smiling, looking at him from top to bottom then nodded.

 

"So you remember." She said.

 

Doojoon smiled. "Yes, I guess I am."

 

Aegi chuckled slightly as she covered with her hand and dropped her gaze. She was happy. She was clearly happy. She raised her hand and cupped Doojoon’s cheek. Her thumb brushed the bruise on the corner of his lips. She was looking at him in apologetically look.

 

“Is it hurt?” She asked.

 

Doojoon smiled and shook his head as he touched her hand that was on his cheek. “It’s nothing, compares to what I had done to you.”

 

Aegi smiled gently.

 

Doojoon lowered her hand and rounded his other hand to her waist, pulling her to his embrace as he said, "Come here."

 

He hugged her. He was longing to pull her to his embrace and hugged her. Doojoon buried his face to her shoulder, inhaling the scent that he missed so much. Aegi rounded her arms around his body and hugged him too.

 

"I miss you." Doojoon whispered on her ear.

 

"And I miss you too." Aegi paused. "So much."

 

Doojoon pulled back so he could gaze at her face. The back of his fingers touched the girl's cheek and caressed it. He raised her chin and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Aegi just smiled. She tip-toed and kissed him back. "I love you." She said.

 

And the words were earning her another deep kiss from Doojoon.

 

---

Afterwords:

Wow...  55 subscribers, 2500++ views and 211 comments *claps* it's my best achieving so far. Thank you so much for all the subscribers, to all readers who give comments and also to all the silent readers.

But wait... it's not the end~ click on the next  button below to know what happen~ XDD