Present Time : The One Who Was Broken

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I came out from the Art Studio and slammed the door to close. I walked few steps toward another building. It was already late at night. I stopped then put both of my hands on my waist after I passed a storage house. I released a big sigh as I released my anger.

 

Damn, I hated Yoon Doojoon sometimes.

 

How could he be so stubborn and so foolish?

 

How could he not see that Aegi had always waited for him?

 

But somehow I couldn't get my self to be apart from him. I always felt that Doojoon was a good friend of mine. And I couldn't bring my self to hate him for real.

 

"Argh!!" I grunted as I felt huffed with him. "Stupid guy." I kicked into midst air.

 

"So he finally realized?"

 

I gasped and looked around as I heard the girl's voice talking to me. Who wouldn’t be surprised to hear a voice talking back at you out of sudden and in the middle of the night?

 

But then, I saw Sunghyo, Aegi's best friend, was leaning her back against the wall of the storage house with her both hands acrossed her chest. I knew her since we were often hanging out together, along with Aegi, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Hara, Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon. She was a sweet girl, but blunt and straight-forward. She was very contrary from Aegi but a fun friend to talk with.

 

"Yeah, he just realized Aegi's feeling." I told her.

 

Sunghyo smiled lopsided and lowered her hands. "But you didn't tell him where Aegi is, did you?" She asked as she walked toward me.

 

I shook my head. "No." I replied her. "I won't tell him where Aegi is. Why should I help that stupid and subborn guy?"

 

The girl stopped in the front of me. "Because you're his friend, probably?" She guessed as she shrugged her shoulders and put her hands on the back pockets of her jeans..

 

I scoffed to the word, friend. "I still love Aegi, you know?"

 

She smiled gently and patted my shoulder. "I know." She lowered her hand. "But still, you care about Doojoon as a friend too. Right?"

 

I guessed Sunghyo was right. I knew Doojoon long before I knew Aegi. And I had cared for him long before I cared about Aegi. I released a sigh.

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

 

Sunghyo smiled. "Come on. I treat you a drink. I guess you need it."

 

"I still have to drive after this." I told her.

 

Sunghyo laughed. "I won't give you alcohol. Just a plain chocolate milkshake or sweet ice tea will do. It can make you cheer up. I've tried it before."

 

I smiled as I felt ashame with my foolish thought. "Yeah." I said as I scratched the back of my head. I looked at her again. "But you have to let me drive you back home. It's late already."

 

She smiled and nodded. "Okay."

 

I walked away with Sunghyo. I guessed it was about the time for me to let Aegi away from my heart and moved on for real. Even though a part of me would wish that Doojoon had never found her, but I wished for her happiness. I knew that she was never meant for me.

 

Not now and never would be.

 

Ever since I saw Aegi with Doojoon for the first time, I knew that they were meant to be.

 

It was breaking my heart. But I had to accept that. And I guessed the time would help me to heal and to move on.

 

"Gosh." I said as I shook my hand as I felt pain on my fist. "Doojoon really have thick face."

 

Sunghyo just laughed to my joke as we walked away.

 

---

Afterwords:

This is Seungho's ending~ and I'll leave it up to you to imagine how Seungho will end up or whether he will be with Sunghyo or not~ XDDD

And I decided to put 2 updates for this fic... so... tomorrow will be the last day for me to update this fic~

So sad~ T______T I'll miss this fic for sure~ T______T

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

 

And for the readers:

@deedee48: Okay, now you can scream~ XDD