Present Time : Choice

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

“Does she mean anything for you?”

 

That was the question that Seungho asked me. I froze and my heart sank.

 

Did Aegi mean anything for me?

 

She meant everything for me. She had been, was and would always become everything for me. When I did anything to hurt her heart and made her away from me, I was hurting too.

 

And I knew that I hurt Seungho too. He was falling so deep for Aegi. He must have been suffering while holding down his feeling for all of this time. No wonder if he was angry at me.

 

“You can throw your anger at me. I know I was fool to hurt both of you and Aegi.”

 

“Hell yeah I will.” He said then threw another punch at me.

 

I stumbled and almost fell to the floor. My cheek was hurting. Yang Seungho really knew how to punch. But I wouldn’t try to fight back. I let him hit me again and again until I finally fell to the floor.

 

Seungho stood above me and grabbed my collar.

 

"She even refused the chance for a scholarship and a better job in New York."

 

He raised his fist, ready to punch but then he stopped. It seemed that his anger had gone. He still looked pissed but his anger had gone.

 

“You should have been grateful.” He hissed.

 

He lowered his fist and grabbed my collar with both of his hands then pulled me to stand up. Right after I found my self back on my feet, Seungho pulled me to come to the front of the painting stand. He turned my body to face the painting.

 

As I saw the picture, I held my breath. I opened my lips but unable to find a word to speak.

 

It was Aegi’s painting of a harbor on the lake with the wooden deck and mountains as the background. The mountains and the sky were reflected on the lake as the lake was so clear. It was beautiful scenery yet so familiar.

 

But something that had made me speechless was a pair of couple on the picture. They were standing on the peer as they were holding hands. They were smiling at each other, full of happiness.

 

But…

 

The guy that on the painting was me.

 

I dropped my gaze as I felt tears were coming to my eyes. Somehow I felt relieved and realized that I was a fool at the same time.

 

Aegi still loved me. She still waited for me.

 

I felt Seungho dropped his head on my back.

 

“She chooses you. She has always chosen you.” He said softly.

 

I felt the urge to talk with Aegi. I needed to talk with her. I turned to face Seungho.

 

“I need to talk with Aegi.” I wanted to walk to the door.

 

“She’s not here.”

 

I stopped and turned to see Seungho. I frowned to hear that she wasn’t here. “What do you mean?” I asked out of my confusion.

 

“She’s not in Seoul. She left.”

 

Aegi left?

 

“Even if you come to her house, her mother and her siblings will tell you that she’s not around. They don’t know where she is.” Seungho told me.

 

“But where is she?”

 

Seungho didn’t answer. But he definitely knew something, probably the place where Aegi was right now. Then his face became hardened again. He walked toward the door. But when he passed my side, he stopped.

 

“If you really love her, try to find her by your self and bring her back here.”

 

I looked at him.

 

Seungho turned his look toward the door. “If you’re not succeeding, then I will steal her again from you no matter how.” He started to walk again.

 

I just looked at Seungho as he walked away, out from the room. I froze.

 

How could I find Aegi?

 

How could I find her without any clue?

 

She could be anywhere. I tried to think the possibility of where she could be. But I couldn’t think of any place where she could go.

 

She could be at her aunt’s house or probably at her grandparents’ house. But somehow I felt that she wasn’t there. And she couldn’t be at Sunghyo’s house either. Her family would know if she was there. And she wouldn’t be overseas too. My feeling told me.

 

Then where was Aegi?

 

I turned and looked back to the painting. I touched the portrait of the girl on the painting. The painting was so soft and touching just like her trademark. It was so beautiful scenery. And it was her second time using me as her model of her painting.

 

But as I looked at the picture, a sudden realization came to strike me.

 

There was a place that came to my mind as some scenes flashed through my mind.

 

"This place is so great, Doojoon. I wish to have a place like this just for calming my self."

 

It was something that she ever told me as she showed me the place of her dream. No wonder why the place was looked familiar for me. I had seen it before. And I was so sure that Aegi would be there too.

 

I turned and walked away.

 

---

Afterwords:

Ah, yeah~ Seungho gave Doojoon punches and Aegi left~ No one know where she is for good sake~ But well, it seems that Doojoon knew where she might be. Hehehe~

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

 

And the answers for comments:

@b2stie: They won't kill each other.. if they did, it'll ruin the whole fic~ XDDD

@kyuri91: Yes, they fought... for good reason tho~ ^^

@deedee48: next chapter, Dee~ then you can scream~ :P

@raigel9elise & miyu: Miyu, Seungho is a great guy and strong too~ I'm already thinking something else for him~ hehehe~

 

Ah, everyone, I want to ask.. what if I put on my short *well not too short* stories collection here? Will you read it too or not? Well, for sure, it's gonna be half original half fanfic~ and the series will be called 'Nana Iro no Niji no Sora' or 'Seven-colored Rainbow's Sky'. It's gonna be about Life, Love and Dream and splitted up on 7 stories/titles. But should I put it on one post or splitted them up on 7 different posts?? Hum... what do you think?