Their Stories : 100 Days

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

The days gone by. I guessed it already more than 3 months since we started dating. Ever since we became official, many people talked behind us. The girls said that I had low standards with guys. The guys said that DooJoon was not worthy for me. I knew all those babblings happened around me even though my close friends never told me. But I ignored them all. They didn't know DooJoon like I did. And those babblings started to subside day by day until it stopped. Then after that, the problem with Kim MiNa. But I was relieved that somehow she had never appeared again after DooJoon kicked her out from the art studio. I really didn’t want to see that girl again.

 

"Ya, AeGi-ah."

 

The call made me diverted my gaze from the essay that I made to the girl who sat across of me. She was Kim SooJin, a friend of mine from the same department.

 

"Since when you start to date your boyfriend?"

 

I tried to remember. I dated DooJoon starting from the Art Exhibition day. And it was more than 3 months ago. "I guess it's already more than 3 months."

 

"Starting from when did you count your first day of relationship?"

 

The question snapped me. I suddenly remembered that it was almost 100 days since we were first dating but it was just almost 90 days since we were annouced our relationship. There were 10 days apart in the between. But I felt weird why SooJin suddenly asked me such question.

 

"Why did you ask suddenly?"

 

SooJin released a sigh and dropped her head to her book. "I got fight with my boyfriend because of that."

 

Suddenly the image of SooJin's boyfriend came across my mind. I knew her boyfriend from the Dance Department. He was one talented dancer and I ever worked with him. In fact, SooJin's boyfriend was my dance partner. "Why?"

 

SooJin raised her head and looked at me. "I thought our 100 days was yesterday. But it turned out that he thinks that our first day was when he said that he loved me."

 

"Is it different?"

 

"Yes." SooJin quickly replied me. "We were dating before that."

 

I just nodded. Somehow the 100 days matter started to bug me because we were same as SooJin, dating first before became official couple. I wanted to know what DooJoon thought about it and when our 100 days would be for him.

 

"Noona."

 

The call made me came back to reality. I saw Bang ChulYong. He was SooJin's boyfriend from Dance Department. I was practicing new choreography with him and Professor Ok HyoRa from Dance Department but Professor Ok had left already.

 

"Are you okay?" ChulYong asked again.

 

I flashed him a smile. "I'm fine. Sorry."

 

ChulYong leaned closer to me. "Is something happen between you and Yoon DooJoon hyung?"

 

I quickly shook my head. "No, nothing happen." I said. "But instead, what happen between you and SooJin?"

 

ChulYong went silent when he heard my question and straightened his body. "Did she tell you something?" He asked as he looked at the wooden floor beneath his feet.

 

I nodded. "She told me that you argued."

 

"Yeah." He raised his head. "I thought she counts the days since I told her that I love her." Then he looked at me again. "How do you mark your 100 days? From when you were first dating? Or at the moment that DooJoon Hyung confessed?"

 

I shrugged. "I never ask."

 

"You should. Or you can be broke up just because of it."

 

"Why broke up?"

 

The question made me and ChulYong looked at the door. DooJoon was there, walking toward us. I didn't realize that he was coming already.

 

"It's just a problem between me and my girlfriend." ChulYong told him as he stopped in the front of us. "It's nothing to worry about for you two." He looked at me. "I'd better get going now. Thank you for practicing with me."

 

I just smiled at him. "See you again."

 

"Yeah." ChulYong looked at DooJoon and bowed at him before he left.

 

"What happen with him?"

 

I looked at DooJoon and smiled. "He was arguing with SooJin about their 100 days."

 

DooJoon looked at me. "Really?"

 

I nodded and walked to my bag. "Yes, SooJin thought it was starting from the day when they first dating but ChulYong counted it from the time when he confessed."

 

"Then what about us?"

 

I looked at him because of the question. He was walking toward the tape on the room and took out his phone.

 

"When do you think our 100 days celebration will be?"

 

I thought for a while. I was happy for being with him. So I wasn't actually cared about that. Even though I wanted to know about that too. I shrugged. "I don't know. When do you think?"

 

He turned and came at me with a remote control on his hand. He pressed the control as he stopped on the front with me and put the remote on the table. "Dance with me."

 

I heard a slow song started to play. A smile came to my face when I recognized the song. DooJoon took my hand and pulled me to the center of the room. He put my hand that he held on his shoulder and rounded his hand on my waist. His other hand took my hand and put it on him.

 

We danced slowly along the song. He put Taylor Swift's Crazier song on the play. I always liked the song and listened to the song a lot while I was painting. Sometimes I danced along with the song as I painted.

 

DooJoon twirled me and pulled me back to his arm on the right moment like what I was imagined. I smiled to know that he moved exactly like what I had imagined. And to my surprise, he danced well enough.

 

He twirled me again and pulled me back. This time, I surprised that he brought me so close enough to him. His face was just an inch away from mine.

 

"Happy 100 days anniversary." He told me. "For me, our first date on the Art Gallery was the start of our relationship."

 

A smile formed again on my face. "Alright then." I tiptoed and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you."

 

He smiled and gave me another sweet kiss that made my heart beating like the first time I knew him. And suddenly he twirled me again and hugged me from behind.

 

"I have something for you." He said on my ear.

 

I looked at him as I wanted to ask what. But he gastured me to look on his hand with his eyes. I looked down and saw him opened his right hand. I saw a ring there.

 

I smiled and took the ring. "What...?" I wanted to ask him.

 

But then, he showed me his left fingers. I noticed there was a same ring circled on his forth finger. I smiled as I knew that he gave me a couple ring.

 

"I know you don't like couple shirts, so I bought you the ring instead."

 

I slide the ring to my finger. It fitted perfectly. I put my hand on his hand and placed my fingers between his as I lowered the hand. I looked at him. "Thank you."

 

"At least it also showed that you already in relation with someone."

 

I chuckled as I realized that he was right. He turned my body to face him again.

 

"But I'm so sorry for the simple celebration." He said as he lowered his gaze.

 

I shook my head. "It's fine. I like it."

 

And I didn't lie. I did like the way we celebrated our 100 days anniversary. I never liked something big. I'd prefer something that simple like this. And with DooJoon beside me, I thought that was enough for me. His presence had made it perfect.

 

---

Afterwords:

New update for today~ sorry for too many updates for today~ And they had reached their 100 days~ Yay~ \(^o^)/

And okay... err for next chapter, I'm clueless.. so what did you want to see from AeGi and DooJoon during their time together??

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^