Their Stories : Second Sign

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I was reading on the picnic table while waiting for AeGi. We had promised to have lunch together. HyunSeung and JunHyung were with me since they also had to wait for their next class. So I talked and joked around with them.

 

“Ah, Shin AeGi.” HyunSeung said as he looked over my shoulder.

 

I turned my body. HyunSeung wouldn’t lie to me so I was sure that AeGi was coming. And I was right.

 

There was AeGi coming to our table. When she saw me, she increased her speed and almost ran toward me. She held her phone on her hand.

 

“Sorry, to make you waiting.” She said as she arrived.

 

But I saw that she seemed to be reluctant about something as she caught up her breathe. Somehow I knew that there was something that she wanted to tell me but felt reluctant to say it to me.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

 

She released a sigh and looked at me. “There’s a mess on the Drama project and they need me to help with the script. They need it to be done by tomorrow.” She dropped her gaze downward. “So…”

 

It was unsaid, but I knew that she would like to cancel our lunch date, for the nth time.

 

“Alright. I understand.”

 

She looked at me with regretted look. “I’m so sorry.”

 

I just gave her a smile to tell her that it was fine for me. She went away after that even though she felt reluctant. I knew that she felt reluctant since it was drawn on her face.

 

But just like the photo that I saw the other day, I couldn’t ask anything to her or to say no to her.

 

“Is it okay for you?”

 

I looked at JunHyung. He was frowning and seemed to be objected to the fact that AeGi had canceled our date.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“You seem to mind though.” JunHyung said.

 

I took a quick glance at HyunSeung. HyunSeung seemed to be agreed with JunHyung.

 

“But there’s nothing that I can to do. I did too that sometimes, canceling our dates.”

 

“But I guess it was different now, right.” JunHyung said.

 

I went silent and dropped my gaze.

 

“You need to talk with her about this, or there will be many things that you keep and remain unsaid between both of you. It can bring the end of relationship, you know.”

 

I went silent. JunHyung was right. I could end up keeping something from AeGi and eventually I would be dishonest toward her. It was something that I didn’t want to be happened. And AeGi hated when there was something that kept hidden from her. She hated someone that dishonest toward her. I used to talk and discuss anything with her. But I didn’t know since when I started to keep my mind for my own, especially when it was related to AeGi.

 

---

Afterwords:

New update~ ^^

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^