Their Stories: Call Me Oppa

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

We were sitting at the campus cafetaria. AeGi was studying across of me. She was too engulfed by her study to the point that she was ignoring me. I couldn't blame her. We were having our exams. But I was so bored. I looked around.

 

Besides of us, there were some other couples and also groups of students. They were studying, just like us. But then, my eyes stopped on one couple. I put my chin on my palm as I looked at them.

 

I knew the couple. Both of them were from the same department as me. The guy was my senior and the girl was my junior, just like KiKwang. I saw the girl was cuddling to the guy. Then, I heard the girl called him oppa. They were cute together. I smiled to see them. But somehow, I wanted to be called oppatoo by my girlfriend.

 

I looked at her. She was frowing and her lips were pouting. She always did that whenever she was thinking seriously. But I wondered about something.

 

"AeGi-ya." I called her.

 

"Hmm?" She hummed without seeing me.

 

Aish, this girl.

 

"I wonder." I paused. She still haven't raised her gaze. "Can you call me oppa?"

 

AeGi quickly took her gaze up from her book to see my face. She blinked to hear my question. Her look looked surprised and wondering why I asked such a question.

 

"Wae yo?" She asked.

 

I shrugged. "Probably because I want to know how it feels if I was called oppaby my girlfriend." I lowered my hand and leaned forward toward her. "So can you call me oppafor once?" I smiled at her.

 

I thought I saw a blush appeared on AeGi's cheeks before she dropped her face and replied, "I don't want."

 

"Why?" I nagged at her.

 

"We're on the same age. So why would I call you oppa?" She protested.

 

"But I'm more than a month older than you."

 

She pouted her lips again. "But still it doesn't make sense." She tucked her falling hair afterward.

 

Somehow I smiled lopsided as I realized her real reason. The red ears of her told me everything. She was just too embarrassed to call me that. But then, I wanted to more. So I put a serious look on my face and released a sigh.

 

"That's too bad." I dropped my gaze to the table. "I actually wished that my girlfriend would call me oppa." I took a peek to see her reaction.

 

She clicked her tongue. "Aish, okay, okay." She gave up as she put her pen down.

 

I knew she wouldn't stand to see someone that she cared about was pouting. It was something that I learned from AeRa, her sister, on the other day. AeRa told me that her sister didn't stand with pouting and nagging act.

 

"Oppa." She said reluctantly while pouting.

 

I knew she was embarrassed to call me like that so she put her pouting face. But even so, it made my heart skipped a little when she called me oppa.

 

"Aish, can't you make it cuter?" I complained.

 

"How can I make it cuter when you force me to say it?" She complained back at me.

 

Actually I wanted to laugh. I knew she was cute but she was cuter when she got angry.

 

"But why are you suddenly want me to call you oppa? Is the word oppamean something for you? What if I'm older than you? Should I called you oppatoo? I had enough with AeRa nagging at me at home. Then why are you nagging at me too with this oppathing?"

 

I couldn't hold it anymore. My smile went wider as she complained. I never expected her to complain much like that. I was sure that she was stressed with her study and her life. And she was pouring that all to me. But I didn't deny that my heart was beating faster and faster as I heard the word oppacame out from her lips.

 

I suddenly stood up, touched her chin and crashed her lips with mine to stop her speaking anymore. I could feel that she froze.

 

I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were widened. I was sure she was surprised when I kissed her. I smiled.

 

"Okay enough. I was teasing you. I'm so sorry." I apologized. "But you're almost making my heart burst out. That's the effect whenever you called me oppa."

 

I could see her face became calmer.

 

"Then don't do that again." She said.

 

I smiled. "Alright, AeGi-ah." I lowered my hand and back to sit again.

 

Her face was blushed into deep red color when I called her like that. I was sure that she knew I was actually calling her baby instead of her name. AeGi dropped her face and fanned her face with her hand even though it was winter outside. She cupped her cheek and tried to make her blush disappeared. I just smiled to see her like that.

 

Then AeGi looked at her watch and realized something. "Ah, I'd better leave. My exam is coming soon."

 

I looked at my own watch and realized that I had exam too. "Ah, me too." I quickly cleaned up my books.

 

I stood up and came to AeGi that already waited me. We walked out from the cafetaria together.

 

When we reached the point where we had to take our separate way to our departments, AeGi stopped me. I looked at her.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Good luck with your exam." She moved forward and tip-toed to give me a kiss on my cheek.

 

But then, I heard her voice whispering on my ear.

 

"Oppa."

 

My heart jumped again as blush crept to my ears and cheeks. I looked at AeGi and saw her smiling teasingly at me. She stuck out her tongue and turned aroud. She quickly came to her friends that she met. I thought my head had gone blank when I heard her whispered on my ear. I just smiled and shook my head. AeGi might be a shy girl, but she was quietly a joker too sometimes, especially at me.

 

But, aish, Shin AeGi. If I failed on my exams, it was because of you.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hehehe~ Another new update~ ^^

 

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

And please do tell me if I bored you out with the fic~ ^^