Their Stories : Kids = Troubles? Yes? No?

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

It was a Saturday on Spring Day. And I was standing on the front of the Amusement Park, waiting for AeGi to come. Actually I had a date with her today. But since her aunt HaeNi needed her help to take care of her two children, AeGi canceled the date. But then, I suggested her to bring her cousins along with us instead of canceling our date. And she had agreed.

 

So here I was, waiting for her.

 

I raised my gaze from my feet and saw her figure came closer. There were two kids on her side. One was a girl and the other was younger boy. The girl seemed to be on the same age as JungGi, AeGi's younger brother, or at least a little younger. The boy was younger than that. I was guessing probably he was 7 or 6 years old. AeGi saw me and smiled then pushed her cousins to walk faster. They came to the front of me.

 

"Sorry that I'm late." AeGi said.

 

"Not too late." I told her.

 

AeGi smiled and looked at her cousins. "This oppahere is myfriend. We will play with him today. Can you introduce your self to oppa here?" She said to them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Im TaeHee, 11 years old." The girl said.

 

"I'm Im TaeIl, 6 years old." The boy introduced him self afterward.

 

I smiled to see them. "I'm Yoon DooJoon. It's nice to meet you."

 

TaeHee turned to see AeGi. "Onnie." She called. "Is he your boyfriend?"

 

I saw a slight blush appeared on AeGi's face.

 

"AeRa onnietold me that onniehas a boyfriend."

 

AeGi smiled. "Yes, he's onnie's boyfriend. What do you think about him?"

 

TaeHee looked at me for a moment then looked back to AeGi. "He's fine." TaeHee told her.

 

"What is boyfriend?" TaeIl asked innocently, making AeGi giggled.

 

"You will understand later." AeGi told him as she patted his head. "Let's have fun for today." She looked at me. “Sorry.” She mouthed me.

 

“It’s fine.” I mouthed her back.

 

Then we went in to the Amusement Park.

 

I always knew that AeGi was good with kids since she taught art class for kids. But when she was with her siblings or cousins, she looked like a second mother for them. She was nice but at the same time she was strict. She had never let her eyes off from TaeHee and TaeIl even though she was letting them to play alone. Of course, I played along with TaeHee and TaeIl. I was the youngest child on my family and I always wanted a younger sibling. And probably because of my playful side, I liked kids.

 

Finally we were sitting at the bench while TaeHee and TaeIl played on the small park. I bought drinks for us since I knew that she was tired. I went back to her and gave the drink to her. She looked at me and smiled as she received the drink.

 

“Thank you.” She said.

 

I sat beside her and leaned back.

 

“Sorry to bring them along.” She said. “HaeNi ahjumma cannot find any one else to help her while Omma is at HyoMin ahjumma house with JungGi.” She paused for a while. “And AeRa hates kids. That’s why I can’t ask her help for this one.”

 

“It’s fine.” I said. “I have fun with them. They are your aunt’s kids?”

 

She nodded and looked at the two kids that played. “They’re Appa sister’s kids. Appa’s siblings have helped us so much. So I want to do whatever I can to return their favors.”

 

I took her hand and held it. “Don’t worry about it too much.”

 

She looked back at me and smiled. But when we were looking back to the kids, I saw TaeIl fell down. AeGi moved her body forward and wanted to stand up. But I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back to sit. She looked at me as if she was questioning why I held her back.

 

“Stay here and rest for a while. Let me handle them.” I told her.

 

She seemed to be agreed as she sat back. I stood up and came to the 2 kids. TaeHee already pulled her brother to stand up. Even if TaeIl fell, he didn’t cry at all. As I came to their side, I kneeled.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked him as I patted his long pants that dirtied by the sand on the floor. I looked up at him.

 

TaeIl nodded.

 

“It’s good that you don’t cry. You are brave boy.”

 

TaeIl smiled because of my praise to him.

 

I stood up as I said, “Let’s play.”

 

TaeIl smiled wider and went back to the playground. I followed him and played with him while TaeHee went back to AeGi because she was thirsty. I never had a brother so I enjoyed my time playing with him.

 

 

When the evening came, TaeHee and TaeIl’s mother came to pick them up. HaeNi ahjumma called AeGi to tell her that she was almost arrived. So we headed to the entrance gate to wait for her. I was joking around with TaeIl as we waited. I held his hand so he wouldn’t go away.

 

“Ah, Omma comes.” TaeIl said as he pointed at his mother who came. Then he waved. “Omma.”

 

I looked up and saw a woman with neat clothes came toward us. TaeIl let go of my hand and came to the woman. The woman stopped as TaeIl came to her. She smiled and brushed TaeIl hair then held his hand and came toward us.

 

“Omma.” TaeHee came to her as she was already near.

 

HaeNi ahjumma smiled and cupped her daughter’s cheek. “Do you enjoy your time?”

 

“Yes.” TaeHee replied her.

 

Then HaeNi ahjumma turned her gaze at AeGi.

 

“Annyeong, Ahjumma.” AeGi greeted her. “How’s your work?”

 

“It’s fine by now.” She said. “Thank you for taking care of TaeHee and TaeIl.”

 

AeGi just nodded. Then I saw HaeNi ahjumma gaze went to me.

 

“He…” HaeNi ahjumma looked back at AeGi.

 

I quickly bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yoon DooJoon.”

 

“He is AeGi noona’s boyfriend.” TaeIl said, making his mother looked at him with widened eyes.

 

“Really?” HaeNi ahjumma raised her gaze again to me and AeGi.

 

AeGi just smiled with blush on her cheeks. “Yes.” She said shyly as she nodded. “He is my boyfriend.”

 

“Aigo, finally.” HaeNi ahjumma patted her arm, making her blushing more. She looked at me. “Yoon DooJoon, right?”

 

I nodded. “Yes.”

 

“Please take care of our AeGi. She’s a good girl and had been working so hard after her father passed away. So she deserved to be happy.”

 

It seemed AeGi felt embarrassed as she nagged at her aunt suddenly. “Aish, Ahjumma. Don’t make me feel embarrassed, please.”

 

“But they didn’t give hard time for you, right?” HaeNi ahjumma looked at me.

 

“No. I had fun with them.” I said then looked at TaeIl. “We had fun, right?”

 

The boy nodded. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

HaeNi ahjumma just smiled then looked back at AeGi. “Do you want me to drive you back home?”

 

AeGi took a quick glance at me and answered. “No, thank you. I think I want to get something to eat.”

 

“Ah…” HaeNi ahjumma seemed to understand. “Sorry to bother your date then. Enjoy your time, okay. And thank you so much.”

 

“Okay.” AeGi replied her.

 

HaeNi ahjumma looked at her kids. “Say thank you and see you to AeGi onnie and DooJoon-ssi.”

 

“Annyeong, onnie/noona. Annyeong, Doojoon oppa/hyung.” The kids said as they waved.

 

I waved at them.

 

“See you again.” HaeNi Ahjumma said then went away with her children.

 

I saw the three of them left then I heard a sigh came from AeGi. I turned my face to look at her. She turned to look at me.

 

“Thank you for letting them joins us.”

 

I smiled. “I had fun.” I said as I started to walk with her. “I never have a younger sibling, so playing with TaeIl and TaeHee is fun.”

 

AeGi smiled then held my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. “But I notice one thing again from you.”

 

“What?”

 

She looked at me again. “You’re good with kids.”

 

I chuckled. “That’s because I always wanted to have one. Either it’s a younger sibling or my own kid.”

 

AeGi just smiled and leaned her self closer to me. “Yeah, and I always be the oldest on my family.”

 

I released her hand and rounded my arm on her shoulder to hug her. “Don’t worry. You can always call me oppa.”

 

She went giggled to my joke and threw a gentle punch to my chest as she clicked her tongue.

 

“Let’s get some foods. I’m hungry.” I told her as we walked away.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another new update~ And I'm so sorry if this chapter seems so lame~ I'm running out of ideas actually~ T____T And plus, I was writing this chapter during my work at the office and I also wrote it while I wrote the update for the other fic~ So yeah, I'm lacking of concentration and ideas~ T_____T

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^