3 Years Ago : The First...

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I decided to draw a simple view of a wonderland on the wall. A house on the field with mountains on the background, trees and a lake to make it calmer. There would be rabbits on the yard, big tree and flowers too. I would add some fantasy creatures later. But I hope the children would love the picture.

 

I asked DooJoon to do the basic color for the yard, the mountain, the house's wall and all. I would do the effect later. He did it without any comments. I took the stairs to draw the sky.

 

"So, you live alone?" I started our conversation as I painted clouds on the wall.

 

"Yes." DooJoon answered as he painted the yard with green color.

 

I looked down at him. "Why?"

 

He stopped and looked at me. "Nothing particular. Nothing's wrong with my parents. I just wanted to be independent from my family." He was back again to paint.

 

"Since when?"

 

"High school."

 

"Is it hard?"

 

He looked at me again and shrugged. "At the beginning. But I got used to it afterward."

 

I smiled at him then walked down the stairs. "I never live apart from my family." I pushed the stairs away as I done with the sky.

 

"Really?"

 

I nodded. "Living at our house used to feel like we were living apart from our mom." I flashed him a smile. “Omma was rarely stayed at home when I was still on High School.” I looked at the half-done painting. It was good but I felt something was missing. I pushed the thought aside as I needed to give effects on the painting. I took another brush and started to work on the trees and the lake.

 

"AeGi."

 

I stopped and looked at him.

 

"I was wondering. Where is your dad?"

 

I blinked as I heard the question. "Ah." I never brought the topic about my dad unless someone asked me. No one knew about my dad except for SungHyo and Professor Kang, and probably TaeYeon Unnie. I looked back at the painting and cleared out my throat. "He died."

 

A moment of silent was happening again before I heard DooJoon said, "Sorry to hear that." He sounded as he was apologized.

 

I smiled. "It's fine. He died when I was 15."

 

"Can I know why?"

 

I dropped my gaze. "He was a heavy smoker. He died because of it." I looked at him. "That's why I hate smoke fume."

 

He went silent. It seemed that he was sorry that he had asked about my dad. "I'm so sorry."

 

I smiled again. "Don't be." I looked at the lake again. "It's fine if you're curious." I wanted to paint again but something had bothered my mind. "But I must to admit that my family's life was hard back then." I lowered my hand and dropped my gaze. "Omma had to struggle very hard to rise up 3 children."

 

As I remembered my mom, I felt tears wanting to fill my eyes. I took a deep breathe to hold my tears.

 

"That's why I want her to be happy now. At least she doesn't need to think about the tuition fees for my sister and brother with the prize that I got from the competitions." I said again then raised my hand to continue the work.

 

Silent happened. Actually this was why I hated when someone asked me about my family. There would be an awkward silent after I finished. They would always feel sorry for me. That was what I hated the most.

 

I turned to see DooJoon. He hung his head down, regreting that he had asked me about my family. Even though he had meet my mom but he never asked furthermore. And somehow I hated to see his regretting face right now.

 

Suddenly, I felt like wanting to . I smiled and swiped my brush to his cheek, leaving a trail of white paint on his cheek. He seemed surprised as he turned to see me. I just chuckled to see the expression on his face. Then he narrowed his eyes.

 

Oh, no. I knew that look of him. He wanted to take a revenge on me.

 

"No. DooJoon, no." I took a step backward, using my hands to make distance with him.

 

"But that’s not fair." He smirked naughtily and grabbed my right wrist with his left hand so I wouldn’t escape from him.

 

He wanted to taint my face with the paint but I brushed his hand as I chuckled. He kept trying to taint my face while I kept trying to avoid and kept his brush away from my face. We were joking around. I even whined to ask him to stop.

 

Then all of the sudden, I was pulled toward him. And on the next second, I found my self staring at his upper chest. I accidentally dropped my brush as I put my hands on his chest to prevent me banging to his body. I could feel his hands circling my waist, linking his fingers behind my back, trapping me on his embrace. I was surprised. It was happened so fast. But I could feel that my heart was beating uncontrollably. The warmth of his body that lingered under my palms was giving a shiver all over my body. But somehow I felt comfort and protected.

 

I moved my gaze up, tracing the contour of his chest and his neck. I knew that his body was well-built because he did sports a lot. His arms were slightly muscular. But I never had been this close with him. I kept looking up, passing his chin and his lips to his nose then finally stopped on his eyes.

 

He was looking at me too with this soft and deep gaze. He looked serious but yet soft. I slightly opened my lips and gasped, wanting to say something but I lost all my words. I felt hot creeping at my face. I knew that I was blushing right now. So I quickly dropped my face.

 

But then, I felt he tightened up his hug, bringing me closer to him. I also felt his face moved closer as I could feel his hair touched my bang. I gulped, didn’t know what to do.

 

“AeGi.”

 

I flinched as I heard his soft voice. Even his voice could bring warmth came across my body.

 

“Can you tell me what you think about me?” He asked.

 

I froze. Technically, my mind froze. He asked what I thought about him. Probably if he asked me without hugging me, I could give him a clear answer. But with him hugging me, I didn’t know what to say. But I like his presence around me, his companions, enjoying our conversations, jokes to our small arguments and everything. I like whenever he was around and I got jealous whenever I saw him with another girls even though I knew that they were his friends. I wanted to be with him. I love him.

 

“Do you love me?”

 

I snapped and looked at him immediately as I heard the question. How could he sound my mind?

 

“Can I call you my girlfriend?”

 

My heart was beating so fast and so hard till I was afraid that he could hear the sound. But I couldn’t hide my happiness when he asked whether he could call me his girlfriend. I liked that word and I did want to be his girlfriend if he allowed me to.

 

I didn’t know but I thought my answer was clearly written on my face. Because on the next second, I could see a curve of gentle smile came across his face and he brought his face closer to mine. He was getting closer as I could feel his breathe swiped my cheek. I closed my eyes as his lips almost landed on mine.

 

“I love you.”

 

I heard him muttered. And when our lips touched…

 

Hmmm…

 

I thought I needed to draw a rainbow later.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another update for today~ Coz I can't wait any longer to share this chapter with all of you~ *squeals*

And I swear if I can't make you squeal *or at least smiling or blushing or feeling 'aww it's so cute'* while reading this chapter, I'm gonna put this fic on hold~ XDD But just kidding with that~

As usual, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic~~ XDDD And I'm off to squeal more~ XDD