Present Time : Yoon Doo Joon

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

Another yawn slipped out from my lips as I wrote the lesson from the professor to my book. I felt very sleepy and the professor’s lecture was not helping either to keep me for staying awake. I was having lack of sleep last night since SeungHo’s question yesterday kept repeating on my mind.

 

I had never thought that SeungHo fell for my girlfriend back then. He had never told me that he harbored a feeling toward AeGi. But I knew that they were close even before I had relationship with AeGi.

 

But after SeungHo told me that he had fell for AeGi too, I couldn’t help but to feel envious at him. I wanted to be jealous at him. But who was I to have that right. I was no longer Aegi's boyfriend.

 

Right after that rainy day, I started to distance my self with AeGi. I knew that she tried to call me for some times. She also sent me some text messages and even left messages on my voice mail box. I even surprised when I got an International Call on my phone. But since I didn’t know the number, I didn’t pick it up. I never picked up her phone, replied her messages or even tried to call her back.

 

From Yoseob, I found out that she had gone to France for International Youth Art Exhibition at that rainy day. No wonder why she was hurried at that time. She needed to catch a flight. She got elected to represent our country on that exhibition. It explained why she didn’t have any free time like she used to be. She was focused to her project.

 

I knew Aegi too well. If she was focused on one thing, she didn’t want to bother her self with other things even though she wanted to.

 

When I saw her at the campus after she came back, she seemed not to bother by the fact that I might break up with her. She hung out with her friends, smiled and laughed as usual. She acted as if there was nothing happened to her.

 

I was angry when I saw that. I was angry at AeGi. She was too cruel to act as if there was nothing happened. But after sometimes and my anger had cooled down, I started to miss her and realized that she couldn’t fall too long on despair as an artist. But I thought it was all too late for me. I realized the fact that I couldn’t hang out with her again as it used to be. So I kept my self distanced from AeGi even though I still loved her.

 

But then, I still couldn’t let away the fact that she had never told me about the man that she met. It was the same person that I saw on one of her photos on the exhibition. I still wanted to know who the person was.

 

And I found the answer from SungHyo.

 

She came to me out of sudden at my workplace and told me that she wanted to talk with me in private about AeGi. So, we went to the café nearby to talk.

 

“What has happened between you and AeGi?”

 

SungHyo scolded me. I couldn’t blame her since she cared about AeGi so much. She was her best friend since long.

 

“I think we broke up.” I avoided her gaze.

 

SungHyo’s eyes went wide. “You think?” Her voice rose.

 

I looked at SungHyo. “Look…” But I couldn’t bring my self to explain anything to her. So I just released my sigh. “I don’t know how to explain it.”

 

“So try. Try to find the way to explain, Yoon DooJoon.”

 

I dropped my gaze. I couldn’t explain to SungHyo. I even didn’t know how to start.

 

“She cried, you know.”

 

I looked back at SungHyo as I heard that AeGi had cried. AeGi had never really cried before. No matter how hard, she had never cried. She shed tears but never really cried. She was stronger than you could imagine. But to hear that she had cried, my heart sank.

 

“What?”

 

“Why are you doing this to her? What’s wrong actually?”

 

“The man that I saw on the photo.” Finally I told SungHyo. “The one that I saw on the gallery. I guess he became AeGi’s sponsor, right?”

 

“What?” She paused to think. “Jang JaeHyung?”

 

So the man name was Jang JaeHyung. “Probably.”

 

SungHyo scoffed, feeling amused by it. “Jang JaeHyung is married already. And you must be known that AeGi never wants to bother someone’s marriage, right.”

 

I just looked at SungHyo with a look that I wanted to know it all.

 

“Well, okay. AeGi did have a crush on him. But it was when we were high school. He got married after we graduated. Now he has this Art Foundation and he wants AeGi to work with him. You know how talented AeGi is. He also thinks that it’s such a waste if AeGi never shows her talents.”

 

Now I realized how fool I was for blindly jealous. I misjudged about something. I knew I should have asked AeGi about him and tried to understand her about her schedules.

 

“AeGi loves you so much, you know. She’s just too dense even if she’s a smart and sensitive person. You need to tell her whatever you want to tell her or your feeling. If you say nothing, she will think that there’s nothing happen between you and her even if she already feels that there’s something happened. I can’t believe that you don’t know about that after you’re being her boyfriend for 3 years.”

 

I knew it. I knew that AeGi was sort of dense type. That was why I always opened up to her to discuss everything. But I didn’t know since when I started to say nothing to her. And I didn’t know whether I was late or not.

 

“But I guess I’m already too late.” I sighed.

 

“For what?”

 

“She seems not to care or even bothered.”

 

SungHyo released a sigh. “You know AeGi always hide her feeling away, right. So, try. You’ve gone so far to capture her heart and be together for 3 years. It’s such a waste when you’re actually meant for each other.”

 

But I didn’t know why I could bring my self to talk with AeGi. I knew that I needed to come to her and apologized to her. I didn’t know how to start.

 

Until SeungHo came to me and asked my permission to start dating with AeGi.

 

That was when I knew that I was too late.

 

---

Afterword:

An update again for today~ ^^

Ah, I forgot to put afterword for the previous chapter. Well, my office is having an event currently. So I was hurried when I posted the previous chapter~ Hehehe

Btw, the previous chapter and this chapter are on the present time right after Seungho asked Aegi to start dating. And if you're asking where's the breaking up chapter between Doojoon and Aegi, then the answer is I don't have it. I already stated that Aegi and Doojoon were never said Goodbye for their break-up, right. So let's just say that what was happened on the rainy day before Aegi flew to France is the point where they broke up. So officially they had never broke up *yay for the Doojoon-Aegi shipper!! Hehehe*

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^