Present Time : Guardian of Her Heart

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I was leaning back on the table behind me. My eyes were fixed to the front of me. There was a painting on the standing across of me. I was at the Art Studio, watching the painting that Aegi submitted for the Art Competition and made her won.

 

No matter how long I looked at the picture, I still didn’t understand. I dropped my gaze and smiled. My memory somehow brought me back to few days ago, when Aegi called me to meet her on a café just before the announcement day of the competition.

 

“Thank you for coming, Seungho.” She said with a smile as I arrived on her side.

 

I took the seat across of her. “No problem.” I said as I sat. I looked at Aegi.

 

Aegi was beautiful as always. She let her long hair loosen. I raised my hand and reached out to her falling lock then tucked it back to her ear. Her hair was so soft. She smiled as I did that.

 

“Have you sorted out your feeling?” I asked her as I lowered my hand.

 

She nodded. “Yes, I have.” Then she pulled out her agenda book and took a ticket from it. She put the ticket on the table and shoved it to my front. “This is the ticket for the Art Exhibition tomorrow.”

 

I smiled to see the ticket. “Thank you.” I touched the ticket.

 

To my surprise, Aegi reached out and put her hand on mine. “You are a good friend and a good guy, Yang Seungho. Thank you for everything.”

 

Her last words kept ringing on my mind.

 

Shin Aegi, if I was a good guy for you, how could…

 

The sound of the door clicked open broke through the terrain of my thought. I looked around and saw Doojoon walked in to the studio. I quickly straightened my body, as quick as my anger started to engulf my heart.

 

“What are you doing here?” I hissed at him as I took few steps toward him.

 

Doojoon stopped as he didn’t expect me to be there at the room. I saw guilt over his face. “I-I come to see Aegi’s painting.”

 

How could he call her name so casually like that after he broke her heart?

 

It really pissed me off. I came to the front of him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

 

“After all of this time, now you come to see her painting?” I told him, hissing on his face with my anger. “Screw you.” I pushed him away as hard as I could.

 

He stumbled backward but he stopped. “But I need to know. I want to see her painting.”

 

I glared at him. “Then you must fight for it.” I stepped forward and threw a punch at him.

 

It hit right to his cheek and made him stumbled backward. I surprised to know that he let me punched him. The Doojoon that I knew never let anyone punched him. He always fought back. But he didn’t do that now. I saw red blood on the corner of his lips. I guessed my punch was hard enough.

 

“Don’t let me hurt you, Seungho. You’re my friend.”

 

“Then do you think Aegi as your friend too?!!” I yelled at him.

 

Doojoon went silent. Guilt and regret came across his face.

 

“You said that you won’t hurt your friends.” I paused. “Yet you hurt Aegi over and over again. Does she mean anything for you?”

 

 

---

Afterwords:

Hauuuu~ Seungho and Doojoon were fighting~ It's making me sad~ well, not really fighting. But at least, Seungho threw punch to Doojoon~ hehehe~ Well, the answer for who was the one that Aegi pick will be revealed next as you will see how her painting will be. So, when will I be able to post the next part? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?? or probably next year?? LOL~ :P

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

And the answers for comments:

@deedee48: you can scream, but later~ Probably 2 chapters away. And about the chapter, I'll leave you to guess until I releave the chapter~ It's JUST 2 chapters away, Dee~ so... hehehehe :P

@lennieefoo: Yes, the fic is almost ended~ ;A; But thank you for reading it.

@kyuri91: Woohoo too~ ^^

@raigel9elise: Doojoon?? well, I still can change my mind~ at least until the picture revealed on next chapter, Seungho still have the equal chance with Doojoon. And Miyu, hum... how to let her not crying??

@b2stie: Seungho was feeling betrayed because Doojoon told him to date Aegi without telling Seungho that actually Doojoon was still loved Aegi. And through the song, Doojoon asked Aegi to reject Seungho and said that she was still waiting for Doojoon. So the contain of the lyric of the song was making him feeling betrayed by Doojoon.