3 Years Ago : The Reason Behind The Confession

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

As I laid my self on my bed and closed my eyes that night, I didn't know what I was thinking earlier when I said that I loved AeGi and kissed her. But when I heard her told me that her father had died, her mother went through hard time for raising her and her sibling and the fact that she used her talent to earn money for her family, my heart was sunken.

 

I always thought that AeGi still had complete family with a father and a mother. And I also thought that her life was so easy for her as if she was coming from wealthy family. I was sure that the other students would think like what I thought. AeGi had never act or seen as if she had through a lot of hardship. She was bright, full of smiles and laughter.

 

But then, when I heard that the fact about her life, a feeling of wanting to hold her and take care of her had emerged from inside of me. I wanted her to share her burden with me. I wanted to take care of her. I wanted to be the one who could protect her. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I was sure that she knew that I liked her and I appreciated the fact that she never tried to avoid me. I wanted her to know that I loved her and wanted to know how she felt about me.

 

And the urge of telling her about how I felt for her had emerged to the point that I couldn’t hold it any longer. That was why I pulled her and trapped her on my embrace when we were joking at that room.

 

My heard was beating so fast when I embraced her. She put her hands on my chest to prevent her self banging on mine. I circled my arm on her waist and linking my fingers behind her back. She seemed surprised when I pulled her and trapped her. It took a while until she looked up and fixed her eyes on mine. Her eyes seemed to question why I was doing it then she blushed and quickly dropped her face. I smiled to see her feeling embarrassed. I leaned forward, bringing my self a little bit closer to her.

 

“AeGi.” I called her name softly.

 

She flinched but she didn’t try to escape from me.

 

“Can you tell me what you think about me?” I asked her.

 

She didn’t reply me. But I could feel her hand slowly moved to grab my shirt.

 

“Do you love me?”

 

She looked up to see me. Now she seemed utterly surprised. But her look, it wasn’t something that denied my question. It was more like wanting to ask me why I knew about her feeling. I looked at her for a moment and asked the question that I had been wondered for.

 

“Can I call you my girlfriend?”

 

After I asked the question, her eyes became brighter and blush came back to her cheeks. I knew that she never good with words. But I guessed I didn’t need the direct answer from her lips. Her expression and attitude toward me had answered them all. So I brought my face closer to her. She closed her eyes as my lips almost landed on hers. I stopped for a moment and muttered the words that I always wanted to tell her.

 

“I love you.”

 

And my lips touched her lips gently.

 

I smiled and opened my eyes. Too bad that the school’s owner came as she called AeGi’s name. I quickly let her go and turned to look at the wall. She also took a step apart from me and dealt with the owner. And because the owner offered her help and later she took us home with her car, I didn’t have the chance to talk with AeGi. I wanted to call her or to send her a message but I was to embarrass to say anything to her right now.

 

But I couldn’t forget the warmth of her body on my embrace and the taste of her lips. Her lips were soft and warm. Her body was slender and small. But I liked them all.

 

But one fact that I knew now.

 

Shin AeGi was my girlfriend.

 

I thought it would be enough to make me smiling like a fool.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hum... I thought this chapter would answer why suddenly DooJoon confessed on the previous chapter. And please remember that they had dated for several times when the latest 3 chapters happening.

For deedee48, thank you for telling me that the previous chapter was lacking on something. For kyuri91, thank you for finding what was lacking on the previous chapter. And for both of you, I hope this chapter will meet your expectation. If it's not, I'm so sorry coz I know I'm still lacking on many things. And kyuri91, my writing style is indeed different from you but thank you very much ^^

 

As usual, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^