Their Stories : Third Sign

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was sitting at the restaurant as I waited for AeGi.We had a dinner date. I also had decided to talk with her about everything. I wanted to ask her about her picture that she called 'First Love'. I even had prepared my self to listen to her first love story if she wanted to tell me. And if I could, I wanted to tell her that I did mind with her busy schedule lately. I wanted her to spend her time more with me. Probably I was selfish. But I missed her.

 

I saw a glimpse of her outside the restaurant window. I looked at the window and saw her walking outside. I smiled and my eyes were following her. She entered the restaurant and looked around for my presence. I quickly raised my hand and waved at her. Her smile bloomed as she found me then she walked toward me.

 

“Sorry for making you wait.” She said as she sat across of me. She put her sling bag on the table.

 

I smiled at her and shook my head. “No problem.”

 

I turned the menu book to face her and shifted it to her. “What do you want to order?” I asked her as I leaned forward and crossed my arms on the table.

 

She glanced down to the menu and looked at the menu list.

 

Suddenly, I heard vibration sound came from her bag. Somehow my heart sunk down because of the sound. I knew it was her phone. She looked at her bag.

 

“Ah, I hate this.”

 

I could hear her complained but still she opened her bag then took out her phone. She was frowning as she saw the caller ID on the screen. She seemed serious. So I was thinking that it was an urgent call. She shifted her gaze to me.

 

“Sorry, but I must take this.” She said with the apologetically look on her face.

 

I just released a sigh and nodded. Aegi answered the phone.

 

“Hello?” She said.

 

I just looked at her. She frowned.

 

“Huh? You’re here already?” She threw her gaze to outside. “I thought the meeting will be an hour later.”

 

She went silent again to listen to the one that called her. So she had a meeting that supposed to be scheduled until an hour later. Then I saw the troubled look on her face. She dropped her face and pressed the bridge of her nose with her other hand. Somehow I started to guess that she would leave soon. I saw her took a long sigh.

 

“Alright.” She said reluctantly. “I’ll meet you soon.” Then she lowered her phone and hung up the phone. She looked at me.

 

“I know you must go.”

 

She put another apologetically look on her face. “Sorry. But there’s a big art exhibition soon in Tokyo and my sponsor insists that I must join this exhibition.” She took her bag and stood up.

 

Sponsor? Since when she got a sponsor? She never told me that she got a sponsor.

 

“Sponsor?” I asked her.

 

“Long story.” She said. “But I must go now.” She walked away.

 

“What else that you haven’t told me?” I asked her as I turned to see her walked away.

 

She stopped and turned to look at me. “I’ll call you later to explain.” She said then she went away.

 

I turned to face the table again and released a long sigh. Somehow I felt my anger rose from within me. I had sick and tired with her busy schedules. She never told me anything about her work like used to be. I took a deep breathe and stood up. I needed to speak with her now.

 

I walked toward the door and went out to follow her. I saw her walking toward the left so I followed her.

 

But then I stopped my steps as I saw her walked toward a car that park on the side way. The guy who was on the driver side went out and welcomed her with his smile. But that guy, I recognized his face from AeGi’s photograph that she gave title “First Love”.

 

AeGi smiled to the guy and opened the passenger side door. She entered the car. The guy smiled and dropped his gaze then entered his car again. The car drove away.

 

I exhaled. There were so many questions appearing on my mind. But between my jealousy and anger, I asked.

 

Who is that guy?

 

And what was he for AeGi?

 

---

Afterwords:

New update~ I guess it's my last  update before I took some time for hiatus coz I have some troubles and also writer blocks. I dunno when I will update next part. But I hope soon. Just wish me luck with writing, okay~ And I hope no one leave while I was away~ ^^

 

Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^