Present Time : Confession

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I was walking toward the dance department alone. I went there because I wanted to dance. I danced to relieve my stress, untangled the mess of my mind and releasing my anger. Somehow, I could feel relieved whenever I danced.

 

"Sunbae-nim! Shin Aegi Sunbae-nim."

 

I heard a call calling out my name. I stopped and turned. I saw some juniors of my department came toward me. They stopped in the front of me and bowed at me.

 

"Sunbae-nim, sorry to bother you."

 

I smiled at them. "It's fine. What's the matter?"

 

"Ah, can we ask your opinion for some paintings? It's for our assignment." One of the girls said to me.

 

I saw an artwork book on her hand. They must had an assignment for art review. I raised my hand to ask for the book. "Let me see that."

 

The girl smiled in relief then gave me the book. I received it and opened the book where it was marked.

 

"Whenever you have to make art review, you need to see the compositions. Whether it's for the porpotion or the choice of the colors. When it comes to Abstract, you must to understand first what the painter was trying to tell you, what they felt as they created the painting."

 

I saw one Abstract painting on the book then pointed it. The painting was filled with blue and red color with splashing technic.

 

"Like this one." I told them. "Believe me or not. The painter was feeling anger and sadness when he drew the picture. You can see it from the way he chose the color and on the way he painted the picture. The black color could mean the emptiness that he felt."

 

At that moment, I raised my gaze to look at my juniors. But then, something was caught on the corner of my eyes. So I stopped and looked at the direction.

 

I saw Doojoon was walking on the field. But he was not alone. There was a girl walking beside him. They were talking and laughing together. They were looked close as Doojoon stopped the girl, tucked her falling hair back to her ear then pushed her to walk again as he rounded his hand on her shoulder.

 

My heart sank. I tightened my grip on the book. I felt something piercing through my heart. It was hurt to see him with another girl. And I could feel tears started to gather on my eyes again. I wanted to cry. How come he could move on so easy?

 

I dropped my gaze as I felt tears rushed onto my eyes. I blinked and wished that I could hold the tears. I exhaled and closed the book. I looked at my juniors.

 

"I'm so sorry. But can't we have the discussion next time? I have something to do." I returned the book to the girl and left them immediately.

 

I canceled my plan to dance. I needed to be alone. I went to the art studio. I knew no one would be there. I walked in and stopped on the middle of the room. My tears started to fall. I dropped my self kneeling on the floor.

 

Doojoon was so cruel. It was too painful to watch him talking and laughing with other girl.

 

How come he showed me that he could move on so fast?

 

Was I meant nothing for him?

 

I was disappointed. I was angry. But I was angry at my self. It was all my fault.

 

I looked up and saw the table where I put my brushes and paints. I stood up then brushed all the brushes and paints off the table as I felt anger. I turned and saw the half-done painting on the standing.  I pushed it to fall.

 

I hated the painting. I hated it because it drew me away from the one that I loved. But on the top of them all, I hated my self.

 

I dropped again on my knee and cried.

 

But suddenly I felt arms rounded my shoulders embracing me and someone put chin on my shoulder. It was so warm and comforting.

 

"You can cry if you want to."

 

It was Seungho's voice. I didn't know when he entered the studio. But to hear his voice whispered softly on my ear, I felt my heart started to waver.

 

"But please smile again for me. I don't want to see you like this. It's hurting me too."

 

"I'm so sorry."

 

"I want you to be happy." He tightened his embrace. "Please let me make you happy. I love you."

 

I turned to see him as he said those three words. I surprised to hear his confession.

 

"I had loved you since I know you for the first time. So let me cherish you."

 

I just looked at Seungho. I didn't know that he had loved me even before I started to date Doojoon. He had never told me. It must had been hard for him to see me and Doojoon together in the front of his eyes.

 

"So please give me a chance."

 

Should I answer yes to his feeling?

 

---

Afterwords:

Ah~ I wanted to cry when I wrote this chapter as I recalled all my broken-heart experiences on the past. But I still feel that this chapter is lacking of emotion.. *Hix* T____T

OMG, don't kill me, but when I imagine that sweet face of Seungho as he embraced Aegi... okay... I think I might give him a chance to be one of my main characters on the other fic~ XDDD

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^

Some answers for the comments:

@raigel9elise: Alternative ending?? Hum, it can be considered~ ^^ but will the ending still with Aegi? Or with someone else? Hohohoho~

@deedee48: your comment >> hum.. have I found the idea with whom Aegi will end up with?? *thinking* I don't know~ :D