Their Stories : I Want Nobody But You

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was trying to cool my self down by cleaning up the mess on the Art Studio. I collected all the paint tubes and brushes that scattered on the floor. I needed something to distract me from the anger that was already waiting to be exploded inside of me. JunHyung was helping me and AeGi was sitting on the table where she put her bag. I moved my gaze up and looked at her. She was sitting there with her head hanging down and her feet swung. Her lips were pouting. I smiled to see her like that. She looked so naïve and innocent.

 

Actually I had seen what happened between AeGi and MiNa. I had heard what MiNa said about me. That I ever slept with her. But I was so glad and relieved when AeGi stood up for me and slapped MiNa. She had defended me. I didn’t expect to see AeGi did such a bold action. I always knew AeGi was a peace lover. And to see her slapped MiNa, I felt surprised yet glad.

 

Somehow I felt that MiNa only saw me from what I had shown, but AeGi looked deep inside of me and saw the real me.

 

After we were done with the Art Studio, we walked home together. I said nothing as we walked. I just took her hand and held it on mine. She did the same, just walking in silence.

 

But then, probably she found that it was awkward to walk in silence like what we did. So she started to swing our hands. I looked at her and found that she already put on her happy-go-lucky face again. She even became playful and hummed some random cheerful melodies that she had in mind. Her steps started to become light and she threw her hand that I held to the air. But then it seemed that it was making her embarrassed as she looked at me and stuck out her tongue due to her shame. But what that she had done was making me chuckled. She was too cute to resist.

 

“Ah, you’re laughing again finally.” AeGi said then her calmness came to her again. “I thought you won’t be laughing again. Hehe.” She ended her words with slight dry chuckles.

 

So she was trying to cheer me up. It made me couldn’t help but to think that she was so adorable.

 

“Thank you.” I said to her and I gazed down to my feet.

 

I could hear her exhaled and I could guess that she was smiling.

 

“No problem.”

 

I looked up to her. She was gazing to the front with her calm eyes. She used my shirt that seemed to be extra big for her. I couldn’t blame her. She had smaller figure than me. And somehow my gaze was stopped on her right arm. “How’s your arm?”

 

She turned her face to me and looked to her right arm for a while then looked back at me. “Should I tell you the lie or honestly?”

 

I looked at her. Of course I wanted her to tell me the truth. But she was only chuckled to see me.

 

“Honestly…” She grinned as if she was feeling guilty. “It’s still a little bit hurt.”

 

To hear her confession, I only could hang my head down and release a sigh. She should have told me earlier. But somehow I couldn’t get angry at her.

 

“Sorry.” She said apologetically.

 

I looked at her. “Let’s go to my place.”

 

She stopped and looked at me with surprised look.

 

“I think I have medicine for burns.”

 

Then a smile came to her face and she nodded. “Alright.”

 

So that was why I brought her to my place.

 

My place… or should I say my apartment was a small apartment with a bedroom and a bathroom. Actually I was lived at this apartment with my older sister before. But then she moved out as she found another apartment that closer to her office and left the apartment for me alone.

 

I opened up the door and went in. I told AeGi to come in then I walked in first before her. I the light and walked in as I took some scattered things that I hadn’t had the chance to clean them up. I put my bag on the table and looked at AeGi. She was standing on the doorway, looking around.

 

“Come in.” I told her.

 

She looked back at me and nodded then entered the room. I looked around, feeling confused what to do. But then I remembered that I needed to treat her injury. So I walked to my own room and took the first aid kit. When I walked out, AeGi was standing near the sofa. She turned to see me. I walked to the sofa and sat there.

 

“Sit here.” I patted the sofa on my left.

 

She did what I told her and sat beside me as I took out the medicine. I turned my body to face her.

 

“Can you open your shirt?”

 

She ed the shirt that she wore and lowered the right side. She also moved her hair to the left side. She looked at her injury. The hot water had made her fair skin became reddish.

 

I just sighed to see it then applied the mint balm medicine on her skin in silence. I felt bad with her and I was angry to my self because I couldn’t do anything for her earlier. I knew AeGi was someone that independent and she intended to do anything by her self. But sometimes I wanted her to rely on me.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

The words made me looked at her. I smiled lopsided. “Why?”

 

“I’ve made you worried, haven’t I?” She asked then she dropped her gaze. “And perhaps I have made you angry.”

 

I just looked at her, wondering why she could guess my mind. She was pouting her lips again, feeling guilty because she had made me angry and worry. I dropped my gaze to her injury then leaned forward to plant a kiss on her bare shoulder.

 

I could feel that she flinched as I kissed her shoulder. Probably because she was surprised with my action. As I kissed her shoulder, I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume. I knew she used it on her nape, just below her hair. But to feel her being so close to me, it was driving me crazy. I loved her and I wanted her to be mine. But I guessed I had to take our relationship slowly. I moved apart and looked at her.

 

AeGi was looking at me with her surprised eyes and she was blushing. I was reddish color on her face. It made me smile to know how easy I could to make her blushed.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything at you.” I said then leaned my self to the sofa. “But next time, please don’t hurt your self like this. It’s making me sad.”

 

“I’m so sorry.” She said as she bowed her head at me.

 

“But thank you for defending me.” I looked at her.

 

She quickly raised her gaze to me as she felt surprised. I smiled lopsided at her.

 

“You said that I’m not the kind of person who can sleep with someone so easily, right?”

 

Another blush came to her face. But this time, it was redder than usual. She also brought her hand to cover . “You heard?”

 

I chuckled to see her reaction. “Yeah.” I said as I nodded my head.

 

She seemed wanting explain but instead she stammered. “I-I-I…” She was lost in words. “Aish… I don’t know.” She said as she pulled up the shirt then stood up.

 

I quickly grabbed her hand, stood up and pulled her back to my embrace. “But I’m glad that you said those to MiNa.” I kissed her forehead. “Thank you so much, AeGi.”

 

She smiled and dropped her gaze. “Nee.” She said.

 

I smiled to see her. Oh, how could I love this girl more? But for sure, I could cherish her and wanted this girl to stay forever by my side.

 

---

Afterwords:

Hauuu~ headache~ p>__< Sorry if this chapter is so lame~ .>_<.

 

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^