Present Time : Go Hara

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was sitting on the picnic table with my friends when I saw Shin Aegi unnie was walking across the park. She was reading the art book on her hands. She looked sweet and beautiful like usual. But I noticed that she was a lot slimmer than she used to be when she was still dating with Doojoon oppa. Her chubby cheeks were thinner and she often looked tired.

 

I heard that she had a lot of activities on paintings for this past year. And I also heard that she and Doojoon oppa were broke up already more than 5 months ago. I never asked and Junhyung oppa never discussed anything about it too. But I felt that both of Aegi unnie and Doojoon oppa were indeed drifting apart.

 

Then I heard a guy called Aegi unnie and I recognized the guy as Yang Seungho, Doojoon oppa’s close friend. I frowned as I saw Seungho oppa made his stop beside Aegi unnie and talked with her.

 

I recognized his expression. I recognized his body language. I knew that Seungho oppa was fell in love with Aegi unnie.

 

But Aegi unnie seemed to hesitate. About their relation. About her feeling. It was like that she wanted to start something new but she couldn’t because something deep inside of her was keeping her.

 

I released a sigh.

 

Doojoon oppa was not better either. He closed with some girls lately but it seemed that none of them was attracting enough for him. He also drowned himself to his work as the show assistant producer. I rarely saw him hung around at the campus. But I heard that he was working too hard.

 

Junhyung oppa often complained to me about it. He wished that Doojoon oppa would stop and take a break for a while from his activities. I couldn’t blame Junhyung oppa for being too worried with his friend. He already knew Doojoon oppa since they were at High School.

 

And every time one of us started to mention Aegi unnie, Doojoon oppa seemed wanting to avoid the topic. He would either go away, directed the conversation to another topic or just avoided it. He really didn’t want to discuss about the matter with us. But I saw pain flashed across his expression and his eyes.

 

I didn’t know whose fault it was. But seeing them like this, it was really annoying me. I knew that both of them still loved each other. But neither one of them realized how their feelings really were. I guessed they needed to realize their own feeling.

 

Whether they still wanted to be couple?

 

Or they wanted to move on?

 

But whatever they really wanted, they tried to suppress the feeling inside. They needed to know how their feeling really were.

 

Or at least, someone needed to make them realized about their own feelings.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another update and this time it was Go Hara's POV~ Hehehe~ So, who will be choosen by Aegi at the end?? Well, I guess this fic is drawing near toward its end~ T_____T

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

 

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^