Their Stories : AeGi is Jealous?

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

As usual, I spent my time with my friends on the picnic table on the park. The weather was good too, not too sunny and not too cold. It was a good day on autumn. SeungHo was with us too, along with AeGi, Hara and Yoseob. Kikwang, JunHyung and HyunSeung were still having their class. We were talking and joking just like usual.

 

“Ya, ya, ya. Yoon DooJoon."

 

I turned as I heard HyunSeung called my name. I saw him came along with JunHyung. He sat on the empty spot beside me.

 

"Have you heard?"

 

I frowned. "Heard of what?" I asked.

 

"Kim MiNa is in town now."

 

I felt that I was sunken as I heard the name. I started to feel uneasy. Somehow I felt that I would find my self in trouble as I heard the name.

 

"That Kim MiNa?" Yoseob asked.

 

HyunSeung looked at Yoseob. "Who else? Of course that Kim MiNa."

 

I quickly grabbed HyunSeung shirt and made him looked back at me. "How did you know that she's here?"

 

"You know Park EunMi, don't you?"

 

I nodded as I recognized the name of my high school friend.

 

"She's on the same class as us today and she came to me after the class finished. She told us that Kim MiNa is in town right now and will come here today."

 

HyunSeung words made me widened my eyes. I hated to say it but I didn't want to see Kim MiNa again, especially when AeGi was around me.

 

"DooJoon."

 

I looked at SeungHo as I heard he called me. He looked as if he was in horror. Of course I was too. Both of us were perfectly known that Kim MiNa would only bring trouble.

 

"But, who is Kim MiNa?"

 

My heart stopped as I heard the girl who sat beside me suddenly asked the question. I turned to look at AeGi. She was looking at me with her clueless eyes.

 

"You don't know?"

 

Aish, I really hoped that HyunSeung could read the situation here. But the next words that HyunSeung said brought horror for me.

 

"Kim MiNa was someone who has crush with DooJoon and got DooJoon's first kiss."

 

There. He had said it. And I could see AeGi's facial expression got changed for a while before she dropped her gaze and just said, "Oh."

 

But from the tone of her voice, I could feel that I was really on the big trouble.

 

"AeGi…" I called her.

 

AeGi looked up again, but not to me. Her gaze went straight to HyunSeung. "Can you tell me more about her?"

 

"But she was nothing, really." I told her.

 

Her gaze moved at me. "But still, I want to know."

 

I went silent when I heard her words. Somehow I felt that her words were sending cold knife through my heart even though she said it with flat tone. I dropped my eyes to the table in the front of me as if I was waiting for my execution. I knew somehow that she was mad at me.

 

"Jang HyunSeung, can you tell me more about Kim MiNa?"

 

I could hear AeGi asked to HyunSeung and I knew HyunSeung wouldn't stop.

 

"She was a popular girl on our high school. Do you know that DooJoon was heartless guy but popular at high school? He turned down many girls back then. Well, MiNa was someone who didn't care about his heartless image. She kept pushing her way to DooJoon."

 

I would gonna kill him for real later.

 

"And the kiss?"

 

I just released a soft defeated sigh when I heard AeGi asked about my first kiss.

 

"It was MiNa's doing." SeungHo finally spoke up. "She suddenly kissed DooJoon on the front of everyone on our class."

 

"Uwah, that girl is so brave."

 

I could hear HaRa commented. I must admited that Kim MiNa was a brave girl.

 

"Are you sure that DooJoon didn't like her back?"

 

I quickly looked at AeGi and replied, "No. I never like her."

 

"How can he like her?" SeungHo quickly defended me. "Did you hear what HyunSeung said? DooJoon was heartless back at high school. He made many girls cried back then."

 

AeGi looked back at me. Her lips were pouting this time. She narrowed her eyes too.

 

"It's real. Believe me." I told her.

 

"Dunno." She mouthed me without any sound then she looked down to her phone.

 

When I saw her like that, I felt that my doom was going near.

 

"Ha!"

 

Yoseob's voice made me looked at him. He always did that kind of sound whenever he was realizing something or having something on his mind or finding out something. But this time, his gaze was going far behind HyunSeung's back. It seemed that he saw something that he didn't expect to see.

 

"Kim MiNa sunbae."

 

I quickly turned to where Yoseob gazed his eyes. I was sure that the others would look on the same direction like me. I clicked my tongue and exhaled as I felt my doom was getting near.

 

I saw Kikwang walked toward us. But beside him, here came my trouble. Kikwang was with Kim MiNa.

 

---

Afterwords:

From chapter 21 onward, I'll tell you little stories about how AeGi and DooJoon spent their times.

And I just woke up when I posted the story~ So I think I don't have much things to say~ hehehe~

Anyway, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

 

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^