Yang Seung Ho

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I stopped my car in the front of AeGi’s house. AeGi released a sigh and turned her head to see me. She smiled at me.

 

“Thank you for driving me home.” She said.

 

I just smiled slightly and nodded to reply her.

 

AeGi took off her seatbelt and turned to take her sketch book that she put on the back seat. But it seemed that she got trouble when she wanted to reach her sketch book.

 

“Ah, let me get it for you.” I said then took off my seatbelt. I turned my body and reached out to get the sketch book that was laid on the back seat. I managed to get it since my arm was longer than hers. I sat back to my seat. “Here.” I gave the book to AeGi.

 

She received the book and smiled. “Thank you.” She put the sketch book on her lap as her gaze followed it. She tucked her falling hair back to her ear then she looked up again and quickly turned her gaze to her house. “I’d better go now.” She looked at me. “Thank you again, SeungHo.”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

AeGi opened the door. When she turned and wanted to go out, I quickly went out and wanted to open the door for her. But she was already one step ahead of me and came out from the car. So, I slowed my steps and went to her instead. AeGi walked passing the front of my car to the front of me as she put her bag’s sling on her shoulder. Her house was on the left side of the street so she needed to walk around my car to get to her gate. She raised her head and put a gentle smile on her face as she stopped on the front of me.

 

“You don’t need to come out from your car actually.” She said.

 

“I think I need to do it. Actually I want to walk you to your door.”

 

AeGi chuckled as she lowered her gaze. “You’re really an honest person.” She said as she looked at me again. “But it’s already late. So I think you’d better go home now.” She patted my left upper arm then walked to her house gate.

 

I dropped my gaze and released a sigh. Her act toward me remained unchanged. She still treated me casually as a friend. I turned to see her. “AeGi.”

 

AeGi stopped as she stepped at the small stairs and looked at me. Her hand was ready to push the small gate opened.

 

Suddenly I lost my words as her rounded eyes fixed on me. Actually I wanted to ask about her feeling to me. I was always feeling uneasy with her feeling since I felt that she saw me not more than a friend sometimes. But I couldn’t bring my self to ask her about it. I was so sure that it would be too fast for her. It was just 5 months away after she broke up with DooJoon. And I still could see bitterness in her eyes every time I mentioned my friend’s name. And…

 

My eyes went to her neck where a necklace was hung. There was a ring hung on the necklace around her neck. I’ve noticed the ring was there since she broke up with DooJoon. I recognized the ring very well as I ever saw it when DooJoon showed me years ago before he gave it to AeGi. I was sure that DooJoon might still keep the ring’s pair with him. My eyes traced up to her face. I knew that AeGi might still love him even though she acted as if she was fine. I could appreciate her because of that, but somehow it made me feeling uneasy.

 

“Yes?”

 

The word snapped me to reality. I my lips and shook my head as I flashed a smile at her. “Ah, no. Nothing important actually.” I paused. “Well, good night. Sleep well.”

 

AeGi smiled. “Thank you. And you too.”

 

“But… can I pick you up again tomorrow?”

 

AeGi seemed to think for a second but then she nodded. “Sure.”

 

My smile went wider as I couldn’t conceal my happiness. “Then see you tomorrow.” I said as I raised my hand to wave at her.

 

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” She said then pushed the gate to get in to her house yard.

 

I looked at her back figure and her long flowing black hair as she walked toward the house door. She even didn’t bother to look back at me before she went in to her house. I guessed I haven’t got her heart. I dropped my gaze to my foot and walked to my car’s door. I opened the door and went in. I closed the door and released a sigh as I leaned back.

 

Yes, I did feel uneasy. Until I knew that DooJoon was out from her heart and I won her heart already, I would always feel uneasy.

 

I held the steering wheel, my car’s engine and drove my car away from her house.

 

---

Afterwords:

New update~ But so sorry if this part is kinda ~ Honestly I don't have any idea on how to make SeungHo's part~ *I'm failed*

Thanks to my friends at twitter and also chatting applications for helping me writing through this part~ but so sorry if it's not as good as it supposed to be.. But seriously, I wrote this part while working my job XD

Thank you for the comments and new subscribers, also for the silent readers~ You don't know how much you make my day everyday just to know that someone read my fic, comment on it and subscribed.

Well, subscribers and comments are love~ XDD

Next part~ hum.. I dunno whether I can update soon~ but promise you that I'll put the next update after I done writing it~

And lastly, my fic had never gone through proofread and English is not my first language. So I know there will be many errors on my grammars. So sorry about that~

Enjoy reading it~ ^^