3 Years Ago : Professor Kang HyeBin of Art Department

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I was driving my car when I saw a glimpse of Yoon DooJoon figure walking on the street outside the campus’ wall. I frowned to see that he was walking all alone. His hands were at his jeans pocket and he walked with his earphone on his ears. But a smile was formed on his face. And I should say that his steps seemed lighter.

 

Did something happen between him and Aegi?

 

But where was Aegi?

 

I turned the car slowly toward the campus gate when Yoon DooJoon turned too. He stopped suddenly, startled with something or someone that he saw. I traced his gaze and saw AeGi was standing not too far in the front of him, talking with her friend who showed her a photography book. I knew AeGi had interest in Photography too, just like her father. Yoon DooJoon gasped and slight blush came to his face. I drove slowly as I wanted to see what would happen.

 

AeGi nodded and closed the book. Her friend went away then she turned her gaze toward the gate, of course toward Yoon DooJoon. The guy froze. It seemed that he didn’t know what he wanted to do for a while. AeGi slightly pouted and turned her body to walk again. Yoon DooJoon started to walk too. Eventually, he walked passing AeGi since their steps tempo was different.

 

I saw AeGi said something as Yoon DooJoon passing her by. Yoon DooJoon quickly stopped and turned to see her. He acted awkwardly as he scratched his head then said something toward AeGi. AeGi smiled shyly and dropped her gaze as she nodded. Yoon DooJoon smiled then took her hand to pull her to walk with him.

 

I smiled to see that and increased the speed of my car. Too bad I can not hear their conversation. Even though I was glad that finally they were officially together. I just hoped that AeGi’s fans wouldn’t make Yoon DooJoon’s live harder. But somehow I knew he could handle it very well. I could see that Yoon DooJoon was stubborn enough and strong-willed too. At least, he could fight well.

 

I didn’t know since when AeGi started to have interest toward Yoon DooJoon but I knew it was already for some times. When AeGi showed me the picture that she submitted for the art competition, I surprised to see that she had fell in love though I was sure that AeGi didn’t realize it. AeGi was shy and always so insensitive to her own feeling but she wasn’t afraid to take certain action that surprising due to her logic and her professionalism.

 

And when I saw Yoon DooJoon from the Broadcast Entertainment Department, I quickly recognized him as the guy on her picture. So I gave her 5 tickets instead of 4. Somehow I could guess that AeGi’s logic would lead her to invite Yoon DooJoon to the exhibition. And after that, I knew they were dating for some times and they hung around together a lot though they didn’t do that in the front of everyone. I saw them hanging around together. I even caught them talking at the art studio while AeGi was painting.

 

But I was glad to know that AeGi had found a good guy for her self. Yoon DooJoon was a good guy for her. He was nice, kind and gentle. He could respect AeGi. And I could see that he adored and treasured AeGi so much. So I was so glad when he came. I was sure that he would take a good care of AeGi. AeGi deserved to be happy after what she had been through. I knew AeGi and her family for so long. So I knew perfectly how she was and what she had been through since her father died.

 

Ah, ByungHyung oppa, AeGi had matured right now. I smiled with my thought. I never had a child or even married. So, AeGi and her siblings were like my own children to me.

 

Shin ByungHyung was AeGi’s father and someone that I adored. He was a senior at my college though our departments were different. He took architecture and I took art. But he had amazing talent on drawing and photography. Sometimes I saw him drawing sketch and we talked about arts. He was handsome, attractive, smart and nice too. He was quietly popular when we were still in college. ByungHyung oppa even dated several girls when he was in college. But he married AeGi’s mom when he was 24 years old and soon got AeGi.

 

AeGi’s mom, Lee SoRa, was a great woman and a great traditional dancer. She was patient, wise and nice though a little bit strict and blunt. AeGi’s father was a stubborn guy. But when it came to his wife, he got defeated. Probably it was because AeGi’s mom was older than her father and ByungHyung oppa had known her for some times since they were neighbor. SoRa onnie was a great mother and wife. And I could see that they were loved and respecting each others. They were one happy family along with AeRa and JungGi, AeGi’s little sister and brother.

 

But too bad that ByungHyung oppa was died so soon because of his smoking habit. He died on his age 40, when AeGi was still 15 years old. I had promised that I would take care of AeGi and her family after her father died.

 

Ever since then, SoRa onnie was struggling very hard to rise up the children. They were lucky to have financial support from ByungHyung’s family so AeGi could finish her high school. But she left her children a lot because of her hectic jobs and forced her children to be independent and took care of their selves on their own. Even JungGi could cook on his own very well and matured enough despite of his young age. I couldn’t blame him. His mother and sisters was busy outside so he had to struggle on his own.

 

But as AeGi grew up, I saw that she got her father’s and her mother’s talent plus talents in music and writing. Her painting was great and she got high sense of arts. Her ears were sensitive enough to tell the changes of melody and her voice was good enough. She was also had great writing skills and high imagination. I knew she had interest on dancing because her mother taught her to dance since she was a toddler. She also had good grades on her school and good in sports too, but her main interest was arts, music, dancing and writing.

 

I remembered when she entered her first choir tournament on high school where she and her team got the first place. She realized that she could make money through her talents. She came to me and talked with me about it. I recommended her to join a junior painting competition that was held at that time. She won the third place on the competition and got the Arts observers’ eyes on her. When she won and got the money prize, she told me that she wanted to lessen her mom’s burden by gaining money with her talents and she wanted me to help her.

 

Of course, afterward, I supported her by giving her the chances that she needed, even before she entered the university where I worked as a lecturer. She learned and practiced a lot to develop her talents on Painting, Photography, Music, Dancing and Writing. I also helped her by giving facilities that she needed. I knew AeGi would never want to receive any money from me, so I gave her something else, like books that she needed for studying arts and developing her skill or the experts to consult when she needed to ask.

 

During her high school period, she won several competitions on Painting, Photography and Writing. She also got the title Prodigy or Arts due to her amazing talents at that moment. I recommended her to enter the university where I worked as a lecturer since the Art division that the university had was well-known. And for her tuition fee, she was lucky because she got scholarship. So she could keep every money that she earned from the art or writing competitions that she won.

 

Probably because she had spent most of her time between supporting her family and arts, she had never found her self a guy. She never had a crush even though I saw many guys put their interest to her. She never dated though I knew she had a boyfriend once back when ByungHyung oppa was still alive.

 

So when she found a guy that she loved and could take care of her, I couldn’t be happier.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another new chapter update~ ah~ actually I wanted to update this yesterday, but I got school reunion at the evening~ >_<

This is the chapter through Kang HyeBin, the professor from Art Department. Well, she had known AeGi's family for long time actually~ ^^ And I hope through this chapter, you can know how AeGi's family and background a little. And probably I hope it would answer why AeGi got 5 tickets for the Art Competition Exhibition.

But I have a Question. During their happy time until they broke up, what do you want to read about? ^^

 

As usual, thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^